• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
The "eye candy" was most likely there because as an ESRB content video, Nintendo has to show anything they believe could qualify as "objectionable content," including how you can manipulate some of those female trophy models. That way ESRB can see that and list "suggestive content" as a content descriptor.
Ahh ok.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Guys, I think these new pictures deconfirm any further new characters. The screen shows 600+ trophies obtained already...Do you really think you could get all those trophies without unlocking the complete roster. Unlikely. imo we are getting the leaked roster in OP, and that's it (which I am perfectly happy with!!)

SoulOfKhaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
SoulKhaos
I love how some picture focused on the back of some girl trophies.

And OMG, what is happening so many leaks are coming in such a short time! Let me catch my breath!

Also what is the group mode?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Now lets hope Sakurai won't get mad and either cancel this game, remove some of the content leaked from it or make this game last one. Who knows what will happen? Leaks are bad things after all. It is a really serious s**t.
http://i.imgur.com/MlfyNI3.jpg
Hey, who's player one here? I believe CPU is Palutena but i cant make out the other one.
Zamus. CPU is Palutena.

Last edited:

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
You guys notice that a lot of the trophies are females that have potentially revealing clothes?

I think this confirms that it is still all video for the esrb. Nintendo had to put all trophies with comical nudity in to be reviewed. Wario included too for his flatulence.

I think this means that the leaker does not have the game but only the esrb video.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Woah, this just made my day. Just as a minor note though, 35 challenges doesn't seem like very many at all, but oh well, maybe there will be more in the Wii U version.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Where's that one dude with the Awesomenauts avatar that kept insisting this was fake?

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Second post has been heavily updated. Leaks are now front and centre and include the newest images.

Last edited:

CapnMuffin

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I think these new pictures deconfirm any further new characters. The screen shows 600+ trophies obtained already...Do you really think you could get all those trophies without unlocking the complete roster. Unlikely. imo we are getting the leaked roster in OP, and that's it (which I am perfectly happy with!!)
But all star is locked and the leaker is definitely toying with us.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Now lets hope Sakurai won't get mad and either cancel this game, remove some of the content leaked from it or make this game last one. Who knows what will happen? Leaks are bad things after all. It is a really serious s**t.

Zamus. CPU is Palutena.
With a game already coming in 3 weeks (in Japan) canceling would be stupid and will probably never happen.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero

Koopalings confirmed. See you on the battlefield, Larry!
Then every trophy character is confirmed. It could be just a trophy.
And no, it doesn't means anything if Bowser Jr is using this vehicle too. We had few suits of Samus as trophies, but that doesn't means that they are alts or anything other than trophies.

closetkpopfan

Smash Rookie
Just wanna say DLC is still probably likely guys, going by the gematsu leak. Yeah yeah he messed up on Chrom, but if Chorus Men are in he got everything else right including the Lucas cut. I'd say it's almost guaranteed we will get DLC.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
And no, it doesn't means anything if Bowser Jr is using this vehicle too. We had few suits of Samus as trophies, but that doesn't means that they are alts or anything other than trophies.
Though that'd be cool if all of Bowser's alts were the Koopalings.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
We have pictures of Edgy Pit, but no pictures of Duck Hunt ;_;

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
What is the locked all star mode? Could you show me please?
Yesterday the leaker said that all star mode was locked. The picture above of all star mode has a lock on it in the top left corner.

In smash games, all star mode is locked/ doesn't appear till all characters are unlocked. So, if the pic has a lock, all the characters may not be unlocked.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Apparently there's 3 characters left to unlock. A Pokemon. A DK character. And a character from another series.

There was a leak that said Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie, Bowser Jr, Shulk, Chorus Men, DHD were in and said there are Koopaling alts for Bowser Jr. They told us Shulk and Bowser Jr's playstyle which has now been confirmed by the leaked videos. I think it's a strong possibility that the Koopalings are alts. Not confirmed but a strong chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom