• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomper4

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen this posted yet so want to highlight this quote from the leaker of the video on Reddit:

So these vids only confirm Bowser Jr. and Shulk.

...so I'm only 99% certain Duck Hunt Dog is coming! :denzel:
Even with the vids, I'm still skeptical. I think the videos have beem faked. Probably a rerendering of Brawl of Project M and copied some stuff off of the new Smash games like voice clips.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
GUYS! SPOILER ALERT! I HAVE FOUND A RENDER FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER. It's a newcomer.

He was the character people wanted the most, his girth has been a highly debated topic, and he's arguably the most wanted heavyweight character on Smashboards. I GIVE YOU......................
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Do you have to mod yourself for trolling?

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
GUYS! SPOILER ALERT! I HAVE FOUND A RENDER FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER. It's a newcomer.

He was the character people wanted the most, his girth has been a highly debated topic, and he's arguably the most wanted heavyweight character on Smashboards. I GIVE YOU......................
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
If I did that, I would get Spam infraction.

TheOthin

Smash Apprentice
Consider me sold on Bowser Jr. and Shulk. Bowser Jr. looks a lot better than he sounded, too. Which isn't too surprising.

I'll put down Dr. Mario and DHD as "likely" at this point. Still not buying Dark Pit or the cuts without more evidence, though.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
But Lucas... :lucas:

Is there any chance of this still being fake? I don't really know how all this leak business goes.
However if it is real, I am slightly conflicted. I do like the roster but it makes me feel a little empty inside. Especially since the Ice Climbers, Lucas and a few others aren't there... So I will silently hope that this roster isn't complete and there are a few more characters left.
The css and sss are not in the videos. So even if this video footage is real, it doesn't mean the css and sss are. Iirc, MasterLinkX once said that the victory screenshot and battle screenshot were real, but didn't say the same for the others. So Doc and DHD are still not confirmed, assuming this video is real. The fact that the videos only take place on past stages is a little questionable.

Khao

Smash Lord
Holy ****.

Oh my god.

Holy **** oh my god.

Holy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygod
holy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygodholy****ohmygod.

I thought it was fake.

I was ****ing wrong.

I wanted to be real.

I'm ****ing excited.

Holy ****.

Oh my god.

I don't even care that I know pretty much no one here, I ****ing love you guys.

I ****ing love everything.

Nothing even matters anymore.

Everything's real and everything's awesome.

i mean where are the ice climbers what the **** sakurai 0/10 would not buy #WGOTY

holy****ohmygod

Last edited:

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Who said anything about DLC....?

Someone posted a leak with Bowser Jr. Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pitt, and Dr. Mario.

The person also listed moves for Bowswer Jr. That video has proven true. That's pretty hard evidence that the leak is probably true, meaning we are most likely getting Mewtwo, Ridley, Chorus Men and Dixie.

IT`s not 100%, but I'd put it at 80%.
I thought "the person above" said that he knew nothing other than what was shown in the videos?

I think that we have really a few things to go off of in regards to the CSS being incomplete, that being weird placement of characters and the "all-star mode being locked in the main menu" leak, other than that everything seems fishy to me.

fanboss2

Smash Apprentice
Who said anything about DLC....?

Someone posted a leak with Bowser Jr. Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pitt, and Dr. Mario.

The person also listed moves for Bowswer Jr. That video has proven true. That's pretty hard evidence that the leak is probably true, meaning we are most likely getting Mewtwo, Ridley, Chorus Men and Dixie.

IT`s not 100%, but I'd put it at 80%.
He's just quoting the Ninka leak ( see the Ninka part )

lemaskdemasque

Smash Cadet

GET OUTTA MA THREAAAAAD!!!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Oh come on guys. I'm just messing around. My hype is through the roof right now.

However, if she would like to do the honors in warning/infracting me for all the point, @IsmaR is the only one allowed. I can't infract myself :cry:

AGreatProcrastinator

Smash Apprentice

MY HYPE IS OGREFLOWING

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
The thing that gets me the most is that even with the most credible leak so far we are still up in the air with Ridley's inclusion.

Wraeith

Smash Cadet
Well, this is very difficult to argue with. I suppose the last topic of discussion is why would this leak not have the other expected characters if there are more? Did Sakurai expect leaks and wanted to ensure at least a few remained unspoiled? Or will they only be in the Wii U version, then later added to 3DS as free DLC to preserve some hype for the console release?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I'm so glad I supported the roster from start to finish.

Anyways, about the DLC. Further investigation was done by Neo Zero and some other smashboards mods and it was found that the information was false.

But do keep in mind that all star is mode is LOCKED. Meaning, that more than likely isn't the full roster. There are characters that have to be unlocked.

ikemachine

Smash Apprentice
well it seems this is true, i really hope that there is day one DLC for both versions that have wolf, King K Rool and Isaac. Although looking at the leak saying each character has alternative costumes, wolf might just be a costume for fox

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Just thought of something!
The reason Bowser Jr. has his Koopa Car...
Is so Shadow Mario can be playable with his paintbrush! Let's see if this leak says I'm right...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Wolf being a costume for Fox? NOPE!

Well this is interesting. I got to say it's hard to disprove this now. I hope the missing characters part is true. It could be...the roster never looked that empty before. The closest we came to having empty spaces was in Melee and that was only below Falco and Link.

Looks like Wolf won't make it. Very disappointed about that.

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Maybe Roy will be an alt costume for Marth. Maybe. Just maybe. No?

A man can dream.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Well, this is very difficult to argue with. I suppose the last topic of discussion is why would this leak not have the other expected characters if there are more? Did Sakurai expect leaks and wanted to ensure at least a few remained unspoiled? Or will they only be in the Wii U version, then later added to 3DS as free DLC to preserve some hype for the console release?
I don't think Nintendo would do such a **** move to the 3DS players, plus the people without internet wouldn't be able to have all characters.

This idea sucks.

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
The css and sss are not in the videos. So even if this video footage is real, it doesn't mean the css and sss are. Iirc, MasterLinkX once said that the victory screenshot and battle screenshot were real, but didn't say the same for the others. So Doc and DHD are still not confirmed, assuming this video is real. The fact that the videos only take place on past stages is a little questionable.
Thankyou! ^.^

I don't think I believe this leak 100% still. I will wait for Sakurai to announce more characters and the game to be released.
Gotta keep a little hope~

TheOthin

Smash Apprentice
Doc and DHD have full portraits just like Shulk and Jr.; they're probably legit.

At this point, the most we can say is that the game includes Shulk, Jr., Ganondorf, and probably Doc and DHD. We do not have concrete evidence pointing towards Dark Pit, the claimed cuts, or the CSS arrangement.

ChromTroop

Smash Cadet

If i report you. Will you moderate yourself? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom