• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Wasn't supporting Ridley ever so I could care less..I told you so.

Sorry I had to.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Okay so now that the initial leak is true, here are my thoughts:
-Sakurai one of the characters left to be revealed better be a mother rep since you killed Lucas
-Bowser Jr. actaulyl looks super fun to play as. Possibly main
-Duck Hunt Dog is the ultimate novelty/troll character, again possible main
-Shulk actually looks fun to play as
-You're a ******* for getting rid of the Ice Climbers

8/10 less upset about this roster than Brawl's.

D

Deleted member

Also Wario is confirmed, read trophy description
Yes, Wario is confirmed, but sadly Krystal is apparently deconfirmed. Also, that trophy of Larry Koopa reinforces the notion that Bowser Jr. may have alts of the Koopalings, seeing as how his trophy has him in the clown car. So whatever leak suggested that may also be true...what else did it say?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Yep. Initial leak is real, there's a very good chance of seeing 3-4 more characters (from the following four: Mewtwo, Dixie, Chorus Kids, Ridley)
DLC was told to be fake way back yonder.
Cool. I am completely satisfied.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
If Ridley really isn't in...

Sakuari spent a year marketing him with teases, only to be the equivalent of the yellow devil... But only on the wii u version.

Bad marketing, Sakuari.

Inb4 should have taken his hints as boss literally... Either way he totally confused so much of the fan base. In marketing you have to market in way so that even is dumb people won't screw t up. XD

Dean Lawrence

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiseUpAndFight
3DS FC
1246-8874-5343
All of those slow moments talking about overused points against the pictures (G&W's hand) and duck necks are finally paying off!

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
That's what you get for going insane with the straw grasping. I do feel sorry for the Ridley supporters considering how long some of them have been waiting for him, though.

I guess this game was too BIG for someone like Ridley to be in.
I'm sorry.

Last edited:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Ridley supporters, but Duck Hunt Dog got in over Ridley.

closetkpopfan

Smash Rookie
Well there might be some hope for Ridley still. There seems to be some confusion as to who posted the 3 characters left/no Ridley post, it might have been an impersonator and not the actual leaker.

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Uhhh wait what this thread is moving way too fast for me

So the Ninka or whatever it was guy says that we have Dixie, Chorus Men, Mewtwo and Ridley, and then this other guy shows up and says that Ridley isn't in fact playable at all?

KingBroly

Smash Lord
If Ridley really isn't in...

Sakuari spent a year marketing him with teases, only to be the equivalent of the yellow devil... But only on the wii u version.

Bad marketing, Sakuari.

Inb4 should have taken his hints as boss literally... Either way he totally confused so much of the fan base. In marketing you have to market in way so that even is dumb people won't screw t up. XD
This is what I hate most about it. He toyed and toyed and toyed and toyed and toyed. Then nothing. It's BS.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Gee thanks all the people posting Imgur links. It's not like my phone wants to load them or anything...

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
It's possible the Ninka leak simply mistook Ridley as playable. I'm inclined to believe Gematsu was also a real leak and that leaker also simply mistook Chrom.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Apparantly that guy is impersonating the real leaker.

DW Ridley fans, he's probably in.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Poor Ridley fans....;~; This is terrible....
Well...at least Mewtwo will be shown soon....
The leaker never said the Pokémon character is Mewtwo. Don't get your hopes up yet.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Cool Wario is heavyweight now
IIRC he was called heavy weight by Sakurai on the Brawl Dojo at one point too.

Either way, it's fun seeing how obviously these screenshots show off questionable content like the gross Wario, a big fat nose and Tharja's ass, it's very obvious it was made to show off the most questionable things in the game for the ESRB to rate.

Last edited:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If it turns out Ridley didn't make it, Sakurai teased him but didn't put him in or show us because he knows that it'll kill hype and 3DS/Wii U sales.

Nah, everyone's still gonna get it. I just wanna know the full roster.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
For Ridley:

Pics or it happens.

For me, I'm really satisfied.
I get my first most wanted in Bowser Jr., my gulity pleasure in Dr. Mario and a great retro rep in DH (First/Second Nintendo game I ever played)

And that's not all.
A character based around music from a franchise whose game I lend from a friend in Chorus Kiddos and ANOTHER semi-Mario character whose playstyle is gonna rock with the aerial mobility and variation of my sub-main in Dixie and even Ridley.

Yeah, KI gets overrepped (although it's more luck from the fact DP is an easy and popular clone) and a new JRPG gets repped in favor of long time favorites like DK and Metroid, but I believe they have their fair shair of fans too who are stoked for their inclusion.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
So what's this exactly? http://i.imgur.com/XiOG4Q2.png

All Star in Melee/Brawl pits you against every character in the game in order of their game releases. It's only available once all characters have been unlocked. If its the same in SSB4 then that means more characters are yet to be shown. So is this legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom