• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Though that'd be cool if all of Bowser's alts were the Koopalings.
It would require way too much work for simple alts. Koopalings have different proportions and stuff like that, so, either that would lead to Pikadorf effect or would require new animations FOR EVERY SINGLE KOOPALING ALT. So, it is a waste of time to use all of them alts. It would be cool though. But it is impossible. Unless they really decided to waste time on that.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Then every trophy character is confirmed. It could be just a trophy.
And no, it doesn't means anything if Bowser Jr is using this vehicle too. We had few suits of Samus as trophies, but that doesn't means that they are alts or anything other than trophies.
Um, Larry IS a Bowser Jr. alt, all the kooplings are. It was confirmed by the Ninka leak which ties in with this leak.

Last edited:

VhatDeHel

Smash Apprentice
Yesterday the leaker said that all star mode was locked. The picture above of all star mode has a lock on it in the top left corner.

In smash games, all star mode is locked/ doesn't appear till all characters are unlocked. So, if the pic has a lock, all the characters may not be unlocked.
Ohhhhh very interesting. If that's the case, seems weird that they would show the ESRB and presumably the players its existence even though it hasn't been fully unlocked yet...

Also I just thought of something. Sakurai said assist trophies figure into All Star Mode. As we can see from playing the E3 demo, assist trophies can now be hit and they fly back a bit. This must mean that certain assist trophies will assist enemy characters in battle (for example Chain Chomp helps Bowser) and you have to fight the enemy while avoiding/getting rid of the assist trophy

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
It's make a lot of sense to ESRB to be interested on that images (did they got a video?) I mean, all the trophy they show are either related to "demons", "Gross" bodily processes or "sexy" ladies.

There is even a screen showing how much sideboob medusa showns D: .

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
Ah, so... only 3? Mewtwo from Pokemon, obviously - and Dixie for D.K.

That means the third one is... likely a battle between Ridley or Chorus Men. And, I hate to say it, but I gotta give it to Chorus Men. I still think Ridley is a stage boss :( and Chorus Men has Gematsu backing them atm - which will have gotten everything right, except for Chrom. Even the Lucas cut.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
He said the third one was a newcomer. Also, no Ridley or K. Rool. So it's probably Mewtwo, Dixie and Chorus Men :/
If this is true, heaven will hath heard my prayers. Chorus Men is my most wanted newcomer right now. I am really sorry about Ridley for all the Ridley fans though, if he's not in :(

However, it was definitely not my prayers heaven heard when someone prayed for 7 Mario characters and Dark Pit...

Spire

III
BRoomer
You guys notice that a lot of the trophies are females that have potentially revealing clothes?

I think this confirms that it is still all video for the esrb. Nintendo had to put all trophies with comical nudity in to be reviewed. Wario included too for his flatulence.

I think this means that the leaker does not have the game but only the esrb video.
And furthermore, the focus on things like:
  • Devil Car
  • Dark Train
  • Demon King Arzodius
Because these subjects can be considered too much for some people. Demons, devils, while superficial in the case of Smash, can be taken very seriously by particulars. You're on to something... we are seeing a limited, albeit robust version of the game through this leak. Such a focus on feminine anatomy was most likely not the work of an oggler, but of a game rater looking for risqué content.

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Well looks like the leak was true, those videos all look legit. However, I still feel like we've got a few more characters coming because there is still room for them on the leaked roster. Mewtwo fans don't get discouraged yet. Likewise for Ridleybros.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
It's make a lot of sense to ESRB to be interested on that images (did they got a video?) I mean, all the trophy they show are either related to "demons", "Gross" bodily processes or "sexy" ladies.

There is even a screen showing how much sideboob medusa showns D: .
Agreed.

So, if you have a demon, gross, or busty character in mind that is not in the album, probably dis confirmed.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo, Dixie, Ridley.
I'd say Mewtwo, Dixie, Chorus Kids. Why would he say another series instead of metroid if he can figure the other two are from pkmn and DK.

That said, there's still no point in believing any of these text based leaks without any visual proof.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So if I'm right, where we stand as of now:
-The initial leak is real
-Evidence about their being more characters is likely but still not 100%
-The DLC with Wolf and such is confirmed fake

Am I in the ballpark?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Guy who claimed Poké char, DK char and another serie char said Ridley is not the third newcomer.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633

Am I in the ballpark?
Yerp. Although I'm really sad now because Ice Climbers and Wolf....I liked them..

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman

Am I in the ballpark?
Yep. Initial leak is real, there's a very good chance of seeing 3-4 more characters (from the following four: Mewtwo, Dixie, Chorus Kids, Ridley)
DLC was told to be fake way back yonder.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
He said Pokemon, DK rep, and a character from a new series. It won't be Ridley.
At this point you guys are grasping straws. Ridley's a stage boss. Maybe next time.

Mewtwo, Dixie/K. Rool/Chorus Men

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
Another PKMN rep? Why Mewtwo? Why not Pichu :D :D Well, probably Mewtwo and his final smash is Mega Y. Because Charizard has X and Lucario would be the neutral one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom