• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Actual footage seems more legit than those screenshots to be honest, and goddamn do these look legit.
I mean, I'm ok with Bowser Jr. and Shulk, but I really hope the rest of the roster isn't that in the screenshots. I don't want Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, they're pointless clones, and Duck Hunt is kinda dumb too, among others.
Shh, it's alright. The ducks are here to comfort you now. Everything is gonna be fine.

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
OMG Shulk looks so awesome. But Ganondorf is just the same. That's bad....
Someday I'll get Wind Waker Ganondorf in a Smash game. Disappointed that he's still based off of Falcon, but oh well. Can't win everything.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
God, Bowser Jr! I am so in love with that character.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Just curious what part of Xenoblade they derive the victory music for Shulk? I've never played it, but pulling up some gameplay videos, it doesn't seem like the enemy battles have an ending animation bit with a chime.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
No Duck Hunt Dog? :p

Well, snap. For the sake of argument, leak (almost completely) confirmed. Shulk and Lucina hype. :awesome:

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
God, Bowser Jr! I am so in love with that character.
He was the Mario character I was really pulling for. After Rosalina was revealed I gave up hope on seeing him. Glad to see he still managed to make it in, will definitely be giving him a shot.

D

Deleted member

Just curious what part of Xenoblade they derive the victory music for Shulk? I've never played it, but pulling up some gameplay videos, it doesn't seem like the enemy battles have an ending animation bit with a chime.
Ending of Engage the Enemy works as a victory theme. I used it for the Shulk mod in Brawl. I'd assume they'd do a custom remix of the main theme or something though.

Rosello

Smash Rookie
My god... I'm convinced now. This is either the most elaborate hoax to exist or this is real. But I'm curious. Does the announcer in Brawl say the team colours in the victory screen?

D

Deleted member

My god... I'm convinced now. This is either the most elaborate hoax to exist or this is real. But I'm curious. Does the announcer in Brawl say the team colours in the victory screen?
Yup-yup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
It's real huh? I didn't ever dismiss it but I didn't think we'd know until the next character reveal.

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Omg. Shulk's victory theme is You Will Know Our Names! Yesssssssss! :D

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Indeed #monadomonday is finally upon us. I can finally rest.

Roost3r

Smash Cadet
It looks like he's still uploading? 4 of the videos were put up a little over a half hour ago and "Leak1" with some more Bowser Jr. gameplay just went up.

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
If this is fake this guy needs to be hired by Nintendo. But I really hope he made the roster himself and it's not really that ugly. And that Ice Climbers are actually in the game.

Also whoever leaked this is screwed. Nintendo is so going to hunt them down.

Last edited:

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
So from the other leak that matches up with this one, we're missing Mewtwo, Chorus Men, Dixie, and Ridley?

The hype is real.

OathToAwesome

Smash Cadet
Damn. I was pretty on the fence, leaning towards fake, but this is just insanity. Perhaps soon there will be footage of the other new characters?

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Does anyone else notice that in "leak6" the scond video down, at about 11 seconds Shulk uses what looks like his upB and its the same as Marth's and Lucnia's, and his down smash looks an awful lot like Roy. Shulk clone :p

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
HOLY ****
IT WAS REAL **** YEAH
SHULKS VICTORY JINGLE IS AMAZING
DUCKS WILL BE SHULKED

edit:
Obviously we still have Falcondorf
Shulk has ANOTHER friggin counter??

Last edited:

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Uggghhhhh, I'm about 15 minutes away from a computer, and I'm not going to watch a video using my data.

It seems like this is the end guys, when i get to my computer I'll add this to the second post, but that will be the last "argument" update. This seems confirmed real.

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Welp, I'm sold. As much as I like staying skeptical, I'm also not blind. I just hope that that locked all star mode thing is legit, and he hasn't shown us the entire roster. I'll be really sad to see so many vets go, especially the ice climbers.

Repiteo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Repiteo
Well, I'm legitimately convinced now

At first I was skeptical but was open to the idea that it was plausible, but now... There's no question in my eyes.

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
I'm so happy that it's real. This is amazing! These characters look so cool. The best part? The statements about this not being the final roster. We can still speculate!

J04KlM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pichu4SSB4
3DS FC
4940-5417-1674
So, it's real. That means:

• No Ice Climbers
  • No Lucas
  • No Wolf
  • No Snake
  • Ganondorf is still a clone
  • Dark Pit is seriously a seperate character, like, seriously.
  • No Mewtwo (so far at least, one of the "leakers" did say Mewtwo is unlockable but i don't know if it's reliable)

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to have read this entire thread. It feels like I took a great emotional toll and it is just now paying off.

Crocovile

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I just died a little inside. Dr. Mario(would have worked fine as an alt.), Dark Pit(the ultimate recolour), Duck Hunt Dog(how the h*** does that work?), No Ice Climbers!? I can tolerate many things, but not this!

I'll still be getting the game, but this has lowered my opinion of Sakurai a bit (The man is good at what he does, but he ain't perfect, that's for sure). Still, I'll probably be more accepting when I get the chance to try them out, but for now I'm not in the best of moods.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I can't believe it
ITS SHULK, HE LOOKS HAWT
AND GANONDORK HAS THE SAME MOVESET WHY
AND BOWSER JR'S CLOWN COPTER IS ADORBS
I JUST WANTED IT TO BE A NORMAL MORNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom