• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
You know what everyone is never gonna say? Too bad I'm going to say it!

Dr. Mario is finally back to practice some god damn medicine. No more FLUDD!

Let's....GO!

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Now we wait for a few more characters, we expect it at least.

SmashGaf, we hold no grudge if you read it, but please... Eat crows. :troll:

Raijinken

Smash Master
Razzin' frazzin' Mario franchise, getting two newcomers when it's already got the most characters on the roster.

Last edited:

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Yeah, I was a big time doubter of the leak, but I'm gonna have a really hard time denying it now. Will be interesting to see if anything more arises from this leak in the coming weeks before the Japanese release.

Also, RIP Snake. You will be missed.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
So, the leak turned out to be real (or at least, very promising). I'm disappointed. Oh well. Maybe the game will have timed DLC-characters, who will be released around the Wii U version's release (I remember that tekken tag tournament 2, game developed by Namco had free timed DLC-characters. Now that I think about it, it could be quite good marketing trick). And honestly I start to feel that the 3DS version indeed held back the Wii U version, since they removed Ice climbers. Of course we don't now the real reason why they removed Ice climbers and was it truly because of 3DS version, but that thought doesn't make me feel any better.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Done deal. I dunno, Ganondorf looks a ton better already than he did in Brawl, so that's good enough for me.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
Does this mean something to the ICs and Chorus Kids? I really want the both of them to be in it -.-
If you want to grasp at the straws of hope, there's been rumors going around that the CSS isn't completed. There should/may be more secrets.

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
GANONDORK STILL TAKES OUT HIS SWORD AND JUST ADMIRES IT D:
WHATS NEXT? HIM CREATING A MURAL TO FALCON AS HIS FINAL SMASH??
All joking aside, I'm crying right now, I just hope there are secret characters we don't know of

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I'm going to be stubborn and remain skeptical about the other parts of the leak until I can be stubborn no longer. :p The "third leak" is definitely true, in any case, and at this point it's very likely that the rest is as well.
I have hope for the veterans said to not be returning. Also, I wonder where the Chorus Kids fit into all of this...

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
It's way too insane a price for me to pick it up. They should put it on the eShop.
I actually managed to find it for $40 used at gamestop, quite the steal! Aside from these videos confirming the leak, did anyone notice how fun they look? These characters really add something new to the game and appear to contribute to the smash chaos we all know and love.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I need some Duck Hunt Dog gameplay. I really want to see him running around; and also what he uses the ducks for.

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Thinking it over a bit further, unlocking Duck Hunt on the Nintendogs stage actually makes a lot of sense if there's no stage from their own game.

Last edited:

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
If you want to grasp at the straws of hope, there's been rumors going around that the CSS isn't completed. There should/may be more secrets.
Still has a glimmer of hope inside me....

Edit: The Ninka leak states the ICs along with some vets are cut T^T

Last edited:

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
I need some Duck Hunt Dog gameplay. I really want to see him running around; and also what he uses the ducks for.
I figured its called "Duck Hunt" since the Ducks/Dog team up to fight as a team, each putting in their own contribution to the moveset.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Oh and conclusion : story repeats itself.

Now two new teams :

#TeamFull or #TeamMoreToCome ?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yea I don't think the stages or the character roster was fully unlocked yet when the leaker leaked.

There's still hope for some vets and other newcomers....

Still....Dr. Mario and Dark Pit? I mean really lol Especially Dr. Mario jeez. Who've thought he'd return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom