• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Yea I don't think the stages or the character roster was fully unlocked yet when the leaker leaked.

There's still hope for some vets and other newcomers....

Still....Dr. Mario and Dark Pit? I mean really lol Especially Dr. Mario jeez. Who've thought he'd return?
Me :p

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Yup, it's happening. Any Ridley/Mewtwo/Dixie/CM hints have been noticeably absent. The other stuff is pretty much true, so this is the next step.

D

Deleted member

Lets just hope that metal sonic video was real too

:smirk:
The metal sonic video has been hurt by a couple different people posting similar looking leaks to prove it fake, it would be a cool costume for him though

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Also, my boy Falco is still in! Can't wait for screens. Looking real bleak for my girl Krystal tho

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So, at least 3rd leak is true. Oh well. I am disappointed if that is the entire roster (clone Dr.Mario? Bowser Jr in a clown copter thing instead of being like any other character? Really?) and i am even more disappointed that Ganondorf is still Falcondork (he still has girly run/walking animation and looks exactly like in Brawl, so...). I hope that roster had not everything unlocked. Otherwise, this game is not worth buying for me unless i will just want to have HD Brawl + few newcommers and new stuff i don't really care about. Brawl is enough for me if that is entire roster.

#TeamMoreToComeBecauseThatIsNotEnough

And yes, that CSS placement still sucks because there is a lot of stuff in wrong places, including and ESPECIALLY Yoshi, who has his own franchise, but separates Bowser Jr and Rosalina from other Mario characters.

Last edited:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Am I the only one that, while the Koopa Clown Car is somewhat fun and cool looking, thought that the E. Gadd Paintbrush would be 100x better?

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Guys, guys, it's all fake! It's fake!

Sakurai would NEVER put Duck Hunt Dog or Bowser Jr in a game, that's just ridiculous. 'm pretty sure what's going on here is someone MADE a fake game. They are going to release it in a couple months for the 3ds, and then soon after for the Wii U to throw us off!

I mean, what's more likely? That Sakurai changed the CSS (psh, no), or that someone spent the last 7 years of their life single handed making a new smash game without sleep in order to trick us into thinking fake **** is real. He is getting the last laugh on us!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Am I the only one that, while the Koopa Clown Car is somewhat fun and cool looking, thought that the E. Gadd Paintbrush would be 100x better?
Dunno, but I wouldn't really want Bowser Jr to have a paintbrush. The Koopa Clown Car is much more related to his character than the brush.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
The metal sonic video has been hurt by a couple different people posting similar looking leaks to prove it fake, it would be a cool costume for him though
I've seen several of those videos. All of them used clearly known images that we can easily find in a google search in their fake leak. I hardly find it convincing when someone uses a clearly known image to discount something which has a clearly unknown image.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf still looks like an old man chasing the bus.

Hope Zelda gets another slot.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Ok yeah, the leak is absolutely real. I concede to that now.
Not too pleased with how Shulk looks, but Bowser Jr's winning me over especially with the potential for him to be someone other than Bowser Jr (especially Ludwig or Lemmy). I can trust Sakurai to give something that will win me over in terms of the DHD and there's still the potential for there to be more characters. But yeah, I guess my opinion suddenly flip-turned up-side down

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Dunno, but I wouldn't really want Bowser Jr to have a paintbrush. The Koopa Clown Car is much more related to his character than the brush.
I gotta say, the clown car is my favorite part of this whole thing. That looks hella fun. I really hated bowser jr to begin with, but when the clown car was talked about I changed my mind. Seeing it? He might be my favorite of all the newcomers (assuming no ridley)

Dudemaster47

Smash Cadet
So, at the very least, Shulk and Bowser Jr. are confirmed and the 3rd set of pics were real. Considering ESRB0083 also shows up in the videos, the first set are also probably real.

So...I'm calling real now, personally.

I'm still not sure the CSS was depicting the final roster, though. Who knows? The video could have shown the CSS at varying stages of completeness or something. I don't know much about this stuff though.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I gotta say, the clown car is my favorite part of this whole thing. That looks hella fun. I really hated bowser jr to begin with, but when the clown car was talked about I changed my mind. Seeing it? He might be my favorite of all the newcomers (assuming no ridley)
Same here But I'm still Like in utter happiness now that i know Doc is Coming Back :D

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I mostly like the idea of the clown car because of the whole Koopaling thing. The driver isn't doing the fighting, so it seems like it'd be kind of easy actually to implement that. And that's awesome.

D

Deleted member

I've seen several of those videos. All of them used clearly known images that we can easily find in a google search in their fake leak. I hardly find it convincing when someone uses a clearly known image to discount something which has a clearly unknown image.
Yeah I know that, but that leak is much more in the realm of possibility for someone to easily fake than this

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Just saw the video.
HOLY MOLEY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Jr. looks fun as hell to play as, and I'm really glad he got in. The little guy deserved a spot in Brawl too IMO.

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
I mostly like the idea of the clown car because of the whole Koopaling thing. The driver isn't doing the fighting, so it seems like it'd be kind of easy actually to implement that. And that's awesome.
That's a great point! I forgot about the Koopaling rumor... can't wait to see if that's true!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Guys, guys, it's all fake! It's fake!

Sakurai would NEVER put Duck Hunt Dog or Bowser Jr in a game, that's just ridiculous. 'm pretty sure what's going on here is someone MADE a fake game. They are going to release it in a couple months for the 3ds, and then soon after for the Wii U to throw us off!

I mean, what's more likely? That Sakurai changed the CSS (psh, no), or that someone spent the last 7 years of their life single handed making a new smash game without sleep in order to trick us into thinking fake **** is real. He is getting the last laugh on us!
Yeah, they could've made the game, but that's unlikely...
Wait, are you being sarcastic? :p

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I'm ecstatic. Bowser Jr. looks amazing with that Clown Car moveset. I can't wait to see things like his final smash.

Mod Aure

Smash Cadet
Shulk and Bowser JR confirmed! Now all we need is the videos that leaked DHD and the rest. Unfortunately, based on everything we've heard so far, the others don't have gameplay video leaks available, since I'm sure there would have been mentions of movesets of some kind by now....

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
Well, it's real...

Very happy for the roster actually, but I'm just sad because that MUCH information leaked so early. I expected just images.
No surprise if the next video shows Bowser Jr. now. 50% of my hype is gone.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Yeah, they could've made the game, but that's unlikely...
Wait, are you being sarcastic? :p
No, no.

Look, any of the Top Posters know that Duck Hunt Dog can't have any moves. I can't think up any, you can't think up any (and if you try to and show me a "potential move list", that's just dumb). That's just logic, guys.

Leakers made fake game. End of discussion. You are all so delusional, you'll believe anything you read/see/play.

Last edited:

OathToAwesome

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I think this is the best way the leak could have been wrapped up. We still get almost definite closure on it being real, but there's the possibility of more characters! This means my spoiler-avoiding self can rest easy for once.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

#MonadoMonday Featuring Bowser Jr. and Koopaling Gang

Now give us rest of the character gameplay and we're set.

Also, I truly, truly hope this isn't all characters now that this seems to be real. #TeamBigRemaining3 (Dix, Mew2 and Ridley)

(also can someone gif Bowser Jr.'s Screen KO?)

Last edited:

NK1046

Smash Apprentice
Yea I don't think the stages or the character roster was fully unlocked yet when the leaker leaked.

There's still hope for some vets and other newcomers....

Still....Dr. Mario and Dark Pit? I mean really lol Especially Dr. Mario jeez. Who've thought he'd return?
yeah it was kind of a weird choice, i was sure they would both be alternate costumes

♦ Neosquid ♦

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, I wake up to find this thing near totally confirmed? This is just fantastic, I'm really happy to see Bowser Jr. and Shulk in. I told my friends that at least Shulk would be in, time to rub it in their faces.

duck hunt dog and dr. mario still shouldn't be in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom