• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
At this rate they might be making one, or they are flipping there ****. I don't know what to think right now all I know is this is some crazy stuff.

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
....at this point, I don't care how long it takes, I'm gonna stay awake till the PotD is out...

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Choo Choo
Listening to that with this up on my screen has made it infinitely better.

I really do love the image of Sakurai going around panicking, throwing papers off of desks and screaming at his co-workers to make a new character render for the post.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I'll go to bed in 5 minutes if it's not here.

Probably doesn't have to do with leak though

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Listening to that with this up on my screen has made it infinitely better.

I really do love the image of Sakurai going around panicking, throwing papers off of desks and screaming at his co-workers to make a new character render for the post.
It does Makes Everything Better! I keep going back to watch it its so great and appropriate for what's happening

Fowlman11

Smash Rookie
Will the "leak" survive the POTD? Probably... but the suspense is figuratively killing me...

VhatDeHel

Smash Apprentice
So you still have access to the video?

Well then, idk why you wouldn't take another screenshot, even of something unimportant, in order to clear our doubts about you. That would at least show that a video exists.
I feel like if he REALLY wanted to prove it, he could print screen the part where Yoshi does the HRC to verify what that ghy claimed on 4chan that the vid shows an 8 sec clip of Shulk winning before transitioning into Yoshi doing HRC. He won't do it though

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
.....Well I'm super salty and just as sleepy. Guess I'll take my tired ass to bed...

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
"Choose your songs and play with features on the bottom screen. You can listen to character voices, too. One of the new highlights for this feature is the "Play in Sleep Mode" option in the upper right. If you turn this on, you can listen to the tracks with your headphones even when your Nintendo 3DS is closed. The L and R Buttons will let you skip tracks. This means you can use it as a portable music player. Enjoy listening to the tracks you love by putting all songs in loop, shuffle, or selecting your favorite tracks!!"

Pretty sweet!

Last edited:

Fowlman11

Smash Rookie
Well... that was... unexpected... the board will now be flooded by hundreds of posts that read "Xenoblade Composer = Shulk Confirmed = Leak Confirmed"...

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Anyone Notice That we have Xenoblade One Piece Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney Composer's on board for this game?

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Eh, I'm fifty/fifty on it. The musicians listed are amazing, and the little touches like being able to choose your song in Smash Run add up over time to really improve a title.

That having been said, enough of Smash Run already. Please. It doesn't even have to be anything that would prove or disprove the leak, just tired of hearing about that mode.

Last edited:

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Anyone Notice That we have Xenoblade One Piece Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney Composer's on board for this game?
Doesn't mean much tbh, it's just on what projects they worked.
I doubt we'll get Dante from DMC.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
They did this exact same composer list for Brawl, guys. Granted, it was bigger for Brawl, but Smash 3DS has a lot less songs, most likely.

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Doesn't mean much tbh, it's just on what projects they worked.
I doubt we'll get Dante from DMC.
Good. My soul is still dead from him being in Playstation All-Stars.

Edit: Ah, you were referring to real Dante. Gotcha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom