• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible INNsomnia smashfest

chamberlin

Smash Ace

think we are leaving friday night and spending night at dml's then from dml's going to it.
This makes no sense seeing how the tourny IS Friday night. I figure we're gonna leave Friday night, go to the tourny, then spend the next morning/afternoon (maybe more?) at DML's.

Lvl9 - Ride with me and VTS up there to make it more fun. Instead of driving back at who knows what time in the morning, we're gonna stay at DML's to sleep for a little bit, then maybe play a little (or a lot) more.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I hope there is more than just smash there, although I'd definitely like to get my *** handed to me in some Melee.

Here's hoping for some SF4. I'm not any good or anything, but I enjoy getting my *** beat as I wait for the PC version to come out.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I hope there is more than just smash there, although I'd definitely like to get my *** handed to me in some Melee.

Here's hoping for some SF4. I'm not any good or anything, but I enjoy getting my *** beat as I wait for the PC version to come out.
I will play other games with you. Melty Blood, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, Street Fighter 2 and 3, and some other games. Keep in mind that I am still trying to figure out what I am doing in all these games. :lick:

Nite

Smash Champion

If any of Run7 is there, SF will be there most likely. I know Myztek has it too, so we should play sometime.

I probably won't be at this if this is the date though.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
andyyyyyyyyyy we gotta go
He better show up. I haven't seen him in a while.
SFIV? Who wants to MM?
If I actually owned the game and knew my char's BnB combos/links/awesome junt I'd take you up on this; however, I do not. So in light of that, yes I will take you up on this, but only for like a dollar or something XD. I'll just pick Balrog and mind game you with a kick.

On an unrelated note, why does my room smell like gasoline O_o???

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
On an unrelated note, why does my room smell like gasoline O_o???
HA! Silly Mookie, that's kerosine, not gasoline! I doused your room myself, after all-er, wait, uh, I HAVE NO IDEA! :chuckle:

*edit* Hell yeah, Fizz-kun. Hell yeah...

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Handorin!!! Guitar hero for sure and wow this is soon. LIke ino said we will probably bring two set ups with us. Can't wait to meet a lot of you guys and see some of the guys I haven't seen in a while =)

Handorin

Smash Hero
You better come, you are within walking distance. >=(

Also, recently my car was pretty much totaled. People are aware and I hope are expecting me to get a ride. >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Some Mexican made a left too early and slick roads caused me to hit his back left tire with my front left bumper.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
CO, if you're going, please let Brian or I know. I really hope you are. That'd be too ****ing awesome. We should all drive together to this *****.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Blah, I won't be able to come. I have a client that wants to meet me to meet her this Friday evening to do a photoshoot for the website I'm making for her. Just my luck that this would happen after not doing anything for the past month to getting work related stuff right when I actually planned to do something.

I'm thinking that there will still be more of these, yes? If that's the case I'll definitely attend. Blah... I wanted to get blasted by Fizz in SFIV :-(.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Blah, I won't be able to come. I have a client that wants to meet me to meet her this Friday evening to do a photoshoot for the website I'm making for her. Just my luck that this would happen after not doing anything for the past month to getting work related stuff right when I actually planned to do something.

I'm thinking that there will still be more of these, yes? If that's the case I'll definitely attend. Blah... I wanted to get blasted by Fizz in SFIV :-(.
What time of night, and how long will it last?

We will be there all night. ;)

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace

Aww. ;-; It's all good dude. Hopefully there'll be more.

Handorin

Smash Hero
WTF ANDY DONT GO TO THAT SCRUB TOURNAMENt.

Join us for this one time reunion.

We will (might) have brawl >_>

-Chad-

Slackerator
AndyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'll give you what you would've won in Brawl if you'd just come for the love of god for this reunion that may or may not happen at the INN ever AGAIN!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CMON

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Tell Andy he needs to come play smash 64 with me.

Also I'm staying at your place for the night/weekend/year chad after this.

Also I'd like to play people in SF4, it was pretty fun but I'm not great.

....Also Mortal Kombat. Halo 2 Anyone? VTS bring your xbox I'll bring mine, and actually bring it this time. 2v2 MM's.

.........psst Spaceballs I want more stuff.....you know what I'm saying?

Vts

Smash Champion
Tell Andy he needs to come play smash 64 with me.

Also I'm staying at your place for the night/weekend/year chad after this.

Also I'd like to play people in SF4, it was pretty fun but I'm not great.

....Also Mortal Kombat. Halo 2 Anyone? VTS bring your xbox I'll bring mine, and actually bring it this time. 2v2 MM's.

.........psst Spaceballs I want more stuff.....you know what I'm saying?
kk i don't know how long i can stay though having a coming home party for a friend who moved away for a year and he is finally coming back so i plan on leaving either that night or early saturday sorry.

maybe if my weekend wasn't so packed.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Thanks to Zero, I'm even more hyped for this **** now, yayhuz! The car ride is gonna' be awesome in itself, haha. For whoever wants to play SFIV, I'll bring my PS3, but someone needs to have a USB connector for the PS3 controller since I lost mine.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
kk i don't know how long i can stay though having a coming home party for a friend who moved away for a year and he is finally coming back so i plan on leaving either that night or early saturday sorry.
Thank god my other lover (Saberguy) is coming. VTS only talks of strange parties with other men!

Why don't you invite the guy to come to the INN/Chad's instead of having a mediocre Smashfest in Cabot?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I thought more people were supposed to be coming to this. ;-; Why the hell is the attendance dropping? NO EXCUSES! *cry*

Vts

Smash Champion
Thank god my other lover (Saberguy) is coming. VTS only talks of strange parties with other men!

Why don't you invite the guy to come to the INN/Chad's instead of having a mediocre Smashfest in Cabot?
cus its more of a cook out instead of just smash fest.

plus one of them might come to INN/chad's but he wants to get back so he can host it.

Top Bottom