• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible INNsomnia smashfest

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I must agree with Chamber! DML is more fun than the slaughtering of the meaty bovines for the sustenance of some stranger! And don't forget the whole "Omg, it's a reunion of all the cool mofos at the INN!" Good venue, good food, great Smash!

No johns!

*edit* VTS, there's INN pizza at the INN. It's better than cookout food. Ever.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah. You ridin' in my whip, homie? XD We're gonna be bumpin' that new Prophet Posse, thanks to Fizz.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Deserved it, **** sniping campers... :mad: (yay CoD4)

But yeah, I've lost track of who is coming and what not so as far as which tournies/games will be played, official word is: whatever... long as we're done by a reasonable hour, let's say... 5-5:30 :)

And Mookie not coming makes me sad :( I actually waved when I went by the Tup area coming back from NO. *sigh*

P.s. Didn't Darkrain move to TX? Someone talk him into coming to a fest and I would definitely host a 2nd

Handorin

Smash Hero
Deserved it, **** sniping campers... :mad: (yay CoD4)

But yeah, I've lost track of who is coming and what not so as far as which tournies/games will be played, official word is: whatever... long as we're done by a reasonable hour, let's say... 5-5:30 :)

And Mookie not coming makes me sad :( I actually waved when I went by the Tup area coming back from NO. *sigh*

P.s. Didn't Darkrain move to TX? Someone talk him into coming to a fest and I would definitely host a 2nd
If anyone, you should do it. <____<

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Chamber VTS you want me guys riding with you to this? ill pitch in for gas. Let me know where to be and when.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Chamber VTS you want me guys riding with you to this? ill pitch in for gas. Let me know where to be and when.
I don't have your number anymore, because a while ago a washed one of my cell phones. I'll PM you my number after I post this.

Me, Seif, and VTS are gonna leave around 10:30 (which I know is kinda late because Seif doesn't get off of work until 10:15 or so).

I'm not sure how we're gonna meet up with you either. I need to talk to VTS first since he's the main driver.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Zero, after work, mind just following me to my house so I can drop off the car and get my PS3 and stick? Or is that out of the way?

Edit: Does ANYONE attending this own a PS3? If so, could you bring a USB connector so I can at least sync my controller up with the system?

BlackGhostZero

Smash Rookie
This is news directly from Zane himself: Due to tornadoes, Godzilla, and various weather anomalies raeping the Mid-South area, the possible INNsomnia has been canceled. Dead serious, this is not a joke or a prank.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, the area got tornado cancelled. I'm wondering if we can get this moved to tomorrow night.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Finally got power back on at the house. But yeah, it's been cancelled unfortunately. Can't do it tomorrow as I'll be at work :(

But maybe this is a gift in disguise since so many were backing out. Need to reschedule, will be on a Friday night as this was supposed to be... Which Friday night/Sat morning works best for you guys?

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
BlackGhostZero- Heh, I find your tag amusing. It'd be like if I were dead...and black... :chuckle:

Zane- Friday or Saturday works for me. I know it'd work with Fizz' schedule, but I don't
wanna put words in his mouth, as he may have plans.

Nite- We had this discussion already! The word is "tornadowned!"

I dunno about anyone else, but my house is still without juice >__< Stupid MLGW. Glad I have people I can bum electricity and interbutts from!

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite- We had this discussion already! The word is "tornadowned!"
Oh yea, sorry.

Friday works fine for me. I can't say I'll be free for sure, cause that all depends on what might come up. But most likely, it should be ok.

j00t

Smash Champion
Any Friday that doesn't include a Brawl tournament will be better for Andy and I to come up.

EDIT: So pretty much the next month is bad for Alabama. But... we're Alabama, so who cares?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Man, i wish i lived closer. I wanta come so ****ing bad. **** bama needs melee biweeklies... what **** i thinking.

Top Bottom