• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible INNsomnia smashfest

BlackGhostZero

Smash Rookie
Who Am I?!?!?

Who.........r.............U
I'm so sad you don't remember me :crying: . I've been to like one or two tri-weeklies; specifically the one where you played DDR with an acquaintance of mine. I'm a friend of Zero's, when the tornado came through the Mid-South he asked me to help get word out that Zane had canceled it.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Iori - What about the gays that are fans of 40 inch rumps? Oho, didn't take THAT into your statistics, did you?!

Well, now that the reunion has to change dates, what do you think the odds are that attendance will be slightly better than the one that was cancelled due to weather?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
If he's playing a computer he probably has the difficulty set ******** high to where it knows frame timings.

If you have any idea where to get the game for PC lemme know and I'll play.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
If he's playing a computer he probably has the difficulty set ******** high to where it knows frame timings.

If you have any idea where to get the game for PC lemme know and I'll play.
I have it burned on a CD. The only problem right now is that there's no music, which I guess isn't really that big of a problem but it would be nice if I could fix it...

EDIT: ok nvm lulz i fixed it

The only other problem I can think of is that you have to use the joystick and not the dpad. maybe if you used a controller with no joysticks, but those are probably hard to find.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I'm going to put off a reunion for a bit for AL. Since this is most likely going to be a one time thing for a long while, I'd prefer to give everyone a chance to make it, especially since we don't have any deadlines or anything

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to put off a reunion for a bit for AL. Since this is most likely going to be a one time thing for a long while, I'd prefer to give everyone a chance to make it, especially since we don't have any deadlines or anything
Roger! 10-4 good buddy, breaker on your niner, and all that jargon!

Iori - Oh wow, that Meowth is adorable

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I have one of those. Cost 10 dollars can get them online or from Gamestop.
Those would probably work, because I just tried an old PS1 controller (y'know, the ones that were around before Dualshocks even existed) and it works perfectly.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
Man if this doesn't come soon then we will be forced to hang out at my place again some time soon! Let me know...it's pretty much always free.

Nite

Smash Champion
So when are we gonna do this? Last time we tried, Metaknight felt like B spamming the entire area.

Top Bottom