• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to let you guys down but BONESAW won't be coming after all. I forgot that i was going on a cruise that weekend, but i will try going to the other tournies.

BONESAW IS READY for FAST 1!!!!!!

YOU AINT READY

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight= AMAZING

I don't know about you people, but i picked him as my main 2 years ago when i saw that first Brawl video of him fighting Pit.

That teleport was almost as cool as Robo-Ky (Extreme manliness)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
It almost seems like all meta knights fight the same some are just better at spamming b than others...not taking anything away but i've only seen 3 types of metaknights, tornados, shuttle loopers and a mix of the two

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
It almost seems like all meta knights fight the same some are just better at spamming b than others...not taking anything away but i've only seen 3 types of metaknights, tornados, shuttle loopers and a mix of the two
There is one more type of mk, that type is the metageoff whiche is type 1 + type 2 + type 3 + ****. True story.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Spamnado players suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMyR7H2ogj8
These guys, on the other hand, are awesome.

I'm still using MK (been meaning to main him the very day he was announced), but I'm bringing out a few more characters this time. MK isn't quite as invincible as some players would like to believe (DK and Falco may come to mind, ESPECIALLY DK).

AfroQT

Smash Master
Metal_Dave plays a very unique meta knight once he learns to adapt he will place well.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I dont know I havent heard from him in awhile, he usually shows up to Seibrik and PnT tournies so if anyone can get ahold of him tell him to come to Willvo.

I guarentee once he starts adapting he will do well.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Man, that's like saying there's only two types of Marth playstyles. A normal one that spams aerials and tippers and a HRNUT one that spams shieldbreaker. ;)

Seriously though, Meta Geoff... is broken. Have you seen the hair?
oh...now i see, nuetral b's in this game are so broken...mk, my marth;), snake, donkey kong...wow...we should have a tourney where everyone spams b...too bad DK will win though:laugh:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Fsoda I'm up for it if the weather isn't **** like it's acting right now. Also I've recently started picking up Game and Watch since I need a proper character to use against Falcos. :chuckle:

I'll be even happier if we can get some 2v2s.

Speaking of G&W, I'm going to have to eat my words regarding focusing on a single character. Granted I never claimed that that's what people should do but after reading up on Azen I'm inspired to pick up and get good with as many characters (that I have fun playing with) as possible.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Fsoda I'm up for it if the weather isn't **** like it's acting right now. Also I've recently started picking up Game and Watch since I need a proper character to use against Falcos. :chuckle:

I'll be even happier if we can get some 2v2s.

Speaking of G&W, I'm going to have to eat my words regarding focusing on a single character. Granted I never claimed that that's what people should do but after reading up on Azen I'm inspired to pick up and get good with as many characters (that I have fun playing with) as possible.
Good **** that's the best strategy if you wanna get known at this game, i play with most of the roster now, but eventually i expect to play with everyone except for yoshi and a couple other characters...i might have to learn metaknight, but i hate that character cuz he
s b.s.;)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I actually do plan on playing Yoshi. I think he's gotten a lot better in Brawl as opposed to how ****ty he was in Melee. I had a lot of fun messing around with him last night in training.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
let me know when's the time you can get there and how long you can stay, 'cause i'm sure it'll get boring quite enough if there's just a few peeps.

also, i've been picking up on jiggs, i don't know.
she/he/it's kind of instense.
still love my lucas though.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Hey there. I was just wondering about the whole attendance thing. I actually have a small group of friends who are going to come with me to the tourney, so my question is, do I need to post their name tags on here, or can they just show up at the tourney and register there? Also, how is the whole registration thing working?
Thanks. =]

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
well, let me know anyway possible if i'm not on the boards.

i recently purchased a new phone, has aim, and a browser.
so i'll keep up on it, just state when you're coming, and i'll be packin

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well Fsoda it depends on whether I have time to go today, since my dad works graveyard shifts and has to sleep during the day for the most part. Are you bringing any other people too? I think it'd be pretty boring if it were just the two of us. :|

... aaaaand now that I think about it I don't think I can go today. Dad doesn't look like he'll be up to drop me off and I'm way too tired (I'm almost nocturnal by nature). I'll go some other time.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Top Bottom