• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

Ok, so far it seems like ill be free today =)

We can probably play at PnT. BlueBomber will you be able to make it out? Ill have 3 friends + me.

Ill post if something horrid comes up that I'm not able to make it.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ill take my Wii just incase we have over flow of people. We will need a copy of Brawl seeing how the store sold their last copy. -_- Ill have my copy plus my Wii so we will need another copy of brawl.

As of right now. it is 4 people. If you go it would be 5. and If BlueBomber goes it will be 6. Not sure if anyone else is going.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
i might bring my cousin and a friend,

and of course onlookers would want to play.
I'll try to bring a wii with a copy,
lmao, yeah onlookers usually try to play, dont do to well. Then they say "Oh, but Im really good in Melee"

Then i ask, are your Lcancelling and Wave Dashing skills rusty. Then they respond "What's that?"

lmao. If only I could show them =(

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i couldnt make it, i got stuck at the comic store playing brawl actually, then i crashed at my friends house

i was so **** tired

ooooooooooof

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the late response guys!

Regardless, I still ended up playing at PnT, LOL.

Flat you should pass by one of these days you play a good Lucas.

Good games today Jun, you guys gave it to me on a platter tonight haha... text me next time now that we got the numbers right!

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the late response guys!

Regardless, I still ended up playing at PnT, LOL.

Flat you should pass by one of these days you play a good Lucas.

Good games today Jun, you guys gave it to me on a platter tonight haha... text me next time now that we got the numbers right!
Will do,

I will no longer accidently call "Dave" lmao.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I would've played, but the weather was bad and knowing my dad, he wouldn't take me under such conditions even though the store is like 4-5 minutes away. -_-

I'll consider convincing my parents to take me there next time though when you guys plan on doing some friendlies.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
lmao, I hope it's unlimited =P Probably while supply last. (Now what have like 5 burgers or something -_-)
I dont even know what food they are offering. it better be good or ill boycott it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Anyone up for some friendlies for the grand opening this Saturday? I wanna show off my newly-born Falco. :)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
of course, who wouldn't want to have some friendly matches.
I kind of found a way to force a laser lock, ;)

you can tech out of it with most characters, but it's so unexpecting, you fall to the floor stunned fast. :D

Master Raven

Smash Master
Laser lock is awesome, but I never really manage to find an oppurtunity to utilize it. I <3 his chaingrab/spike combo however.

I'm also in the middle of adding DK to my roster. Now I have a trio of doom consisting of Meta Knight/Falco/DK. DK's REALLY good in Brawl.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'll be sure to come sometime around the afternoon. Can't say for sure when, but if I had to guess I'd say somewhere around 12-3 PMish.

Master Raven

Smash Master
That was fun. Can't wait to see pictures of us dweebs playing Brawl thanks to 93 Rock's camera crew. :)

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
Good Game's guys! ... I can actually put a face to all of your names!

Dreamz/Metal... I was part of the Wolf/Fox team you played... I was the wolf player... you guys played good! ... My partner didn't really help out much though :(

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Good Game's guys! ... I can actually put a face to all of your names!

Dreamz/Metal... I was part of the Wolf/Fox team you played... I was the wolf player... you guys played good! ... My partner didn't really help out much though :(
Yeah I remember you...you had a pretty good wolf. The fox I don't really remember him too much in the game lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
3 and a half hour trip from orlando huh?

I may come and drag hrnut/garbanzo/rx along, xYz if he hustles to get off work

Top Bottom