• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

Master Raven

Smash Master
I live like 4 minutes away so I can get there right away anytime.

... Uh, unfortunately I'm not sure if I can go today due to family reasons right now. Maybe tomorrow would be a better time. Depends on what time you're going though.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

I left the tournament before it finished up. G/F was getting out of surgery had to pick her up.
I posted doubles results here sicne I was still at PnT when it was done. I was kinda hoping 8-bti would ahve been able to post since he was helping me with brackwets -_- But I guess they couldnt do it =(. Ill pass by PnT and hope they saved the brackets and results.

P.S Im not an employee for PnT. You can call me a volunteer I think lol...

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Sudden death rule should result in another match to be played -.-
Hmmm, I thought Sudden death (By means other then time running out) equates to a final match of 1 stock each? I never posted that rule assuming it was an unwritten rule.

I knwo if it goes into sudden death due to time the player with mroe stocks wins and if tied stocks it goes to %. and if all tied it goes to extra match 1 stock.

Top Bottom