• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

Master Raven

Smash Master
I got ***** bad by Hrnut. :( I'm thinking of including DK back again for Snakes, but I'm still using Meta on them. I simply need to space better next time.

I'm glad I gave Chaz a good fight with my DK though, even if like half the match consisted of me attempting to recover the stage rofl. That dancing blade owns me.

I gotta give credit to Linguini for unintentionally teaching me some of the **** DK can pull out though.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
w00t! Tourney was extremely fun, considering it was my first real one, heh.

I see Afro's team won Doubles, heh. Gotta thank Afro for taking the time to have some friendlies with me(the Pink DDD) and my boy Fo0(the ROB). It was nice seeing ROB get three-stocked for once. XD So thanks Afro!

And thanks to team PB&J for some crazy-*** matches! But dang, we would've taken the win had I not spiked my partner in that one match. XD

Thanks for all the people who showed!

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Haha! The Child Prodigy is sick...that was so fun to watch! lol

Good tourney, but really the suicide rule is pretty whack. That needs to be fixed, should of been a draw, and another match should have been played. -.-

nevershootme

Smash Master
I hope there were some ROB vids recorded.

Any of Tampa show?
sorry Manko, there were little to no R.O.B.'s in the tourney. and I've only recorded grand finals matches for doubles since I didn't bring my laptop charger.

Singles finals were not recorded cuz afro broke my recording program with it's afro....

I don't think i've spotted any tampa players at all

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
That kid is Gmoney lite! He's so good at this game! I'm seriously impressed. Does anyone know if that kid going to FAST1? I'd teach him the ways of owning. Here's some things this kid knows that I bet a lot of you guys don't:

- the back hit of the MK dsmash is way stronger (aka the Gmoney backslap)
- how to properly pressure and poke shields with the tornado
- how to out prioritize a tornado with another tornado (the short answer is that you've got to be a hurricane)
- how to mindgame using fully charged fsmashes (joke, but I'm sure Rx- got scured)
- the timing, lag and priority of just about every attack and all that jazz
- how to be good at this game

nevershootme

Smash Master
Don't hate on not using all of MK's attacks. If people get owned by just a handful of attacks then there's no real reason to do anything more. The point is that the kid owns. What is his name?
The kid's name was Philip. but me, equi, and seibrik were making names for him... like Prodigy, Afro Lightning, or Afro Spark (i made that up) the kid has a small afro >_>

hopefully if someone can get the kid to FAST that would be insane....

Frames

DI
All of this talk of new MK owning reminds me of Hard knocks, when afro got 2nd and people were like "who is this random dedede/snake player with the afro that's owning everyone?"

Bring him to FAST i wanna see this guy lol

Equi

Smash Ace
i'm high

good tournament and good turnout. lots of fun as usual. FEARLESS GOOD **** MAN GETTING 5th representing the jungle

japes

Equi

Smash Ace
that 5th place spot was suppose to be me :( I just accidently screw up for using g&w and not snake. plus... we had a Garbanzo bracket which was all good...
Fearless Loto and __________ want to know what the name of that music was in that teams match. :laugh:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Rx- getting that 2nd spot again!!! wewwttttt!!

GJ NoJ, who did he lose to other than tommy G?

Master Raven

Smash Master
I never noticed any lag in the HDTVs either, although I did have a bit of trouble FFing for some strange reason.

I've been picking up on Weegee recently. Dude's badass and his priority is amazing.

Top Bottom