• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Lol my bracket

Bye, johny the pokemon trainer, 8-bit, juan the kirby player, afro (lose), linguini (cllooooose but lose)

I'm a skilled player

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
it should be: whoever performed the character-cide when both players are at their last stock will be considered the winner... maybe i'll put that rule on my tourney
Well idk about them being considered the winner because some character-cides can actually make the opponent die first, but in my case with chops where both characters died at the same time it should of resulted in another match to be played since it's pretty much a draw. That's what I think...it's a pretty lame way to be eliminated out of a tourney. =\

nevershootme

Smash Master
Well idk about them being considered the winner because some character-cides can actually make the opponent die first, but in my case with chops where both characters died at the same time it should of resulted in another match to be played since it's pretty much a draw. That's what I think...it's a pretty lame way to be eliminated out of a tourney. =\
lame way?! at least you had the balls to play Gannon vs snake

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Ganon is not that bad as everyone thinks, but anyways...I believe that he is a worthy opponent against snake and he is my other main next to MK & my MK just chokes against snakes from the past couple tourneys. But the scenario I was put in atm was lame because I had no other choice but to do a ganoncide which resulted in sudden death equaling up to an auto-loss? Something doesn't sound right there =\

Master Raven

Smash Master
Although the store rules did not mention anything if a sudden death were to occur, but generally among all tournament players that the player with the lowest percent wins (and add whatever stocks remaining).
I think this is a good idea. Sudden death in general ftl and I'd rather the guy with the lower percent win.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
NoJ's from MI. LOL consistent 1st/2nd placer in MI gets 5th at FL.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Rx- got 190th place...afro lightning ***** you, then 8-bit...(no wait he beat me :( )...i feel like jumping off a building. standing johns...Rx- set up that suicide booth we talked about if you know who wins fast....btw way...You out? :laugh:

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
There usually is results posted on the thread, along with the bracket. The bracket was uploaded for doubles, but I didn't see anything for singles up yet.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
There usually is results posted on the thread, along with the bracket. The bracket was uploaded for doubles, but I didn't see anything for singles up yet.
you get like 100,000 respect points for going ganon against snake, and almost winning. truly beast

AfroQT

Smash Master
NoJ is good he did place 5th (which is respectable). But alot of the top players werent here (danny, xyz, both who consistently place top 3).

Equi held it down btw, equi is a beast.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If you play me on Lylat again you will!!

You have a good, non-spammy MK, keep it up! :):)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Lylat's awesome in both stage design and music. I usually love to counterpick that stage with MK since the ship tilts can **** most of the roster's recoveries while I can freely roam around the stage all day long. :chuckle:

chckn

Smash Ace
Raven are you gonna be at PNT either today or tommorrow? Im thinking of stoppin by wit some friends. mm?

chckn

Smash Ace
Chckn I would love to go. Just let me know when you're ready.
how far do you live from pnt btw b/c I live about 10 minutes away. I just lack a car now so I have to attempt to get one of my friends to take me which is easier than it sounds lol.

Top Bottom