• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

AfroQT

Smash Master
Junior the grand opening is next saturday (aka the 14th right)? When should i show up, i know its not a tourney ( i think) but i'll just show up to chill.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Junior the grand opening is next saturday (aka the 14th right)? When should i show up, i know its not a tourney ( i think) but i'll just show up to chill.
its on June 14th

Its all day I believe. Ill be there Noonish-1ish. yeah no tourny, but they can soemtimes run some random stuff. But you may be better of jsut MM'ing ppl hehe.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
We'll do this Afro. We will MM a game of Brawl then MM a game of MvC2? =)

Also, isnt that what your ding at tournies? Going and taking peoples money? lmao

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
W*H*E*R*E*'*S *T*H*E* *M*A*R*I*O *K*A*R*T* *A*T?

and, no problem for the sig, i'll make em for whoever, whenever, don't mattah.
just gotta let me know, if you need a banner for a tourny? lemme know too

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hey FlatSoda, could you make a sig featuring Zero from Mega Man for me if you can? I know it's not Smash-related but Zero's my favorite video game character.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Thanks!

Though when you have time (surely not now), can you do one with old-school-looking Zero from the X series? I'd really like that so I can choose which one I like more. That particular sig right now looks really cool though.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
link a photo to what old-school-zero looks like :x

doesn't have to be the one used in the sig, just so i know how zero looks like in case i find a good render.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
FSoda i always see you at these PnT tournies but we never talk we gotta chlil next time yo!
WTF! afro diddnt you just create that Screen name and you are at 405 posts already X_X. lol

And yeah FlatSoda is the ****! Super Sigs AND COOL AS FVCK!

FlatSoda; If we have friendlies at PnT during the week (Maybe tomorrow or wednesday) you gonna come by? I know your phone is broken so how do I let you know?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
that is a superb image, i'll use this.

WTF! afro diddnt you just create that Screen name and you are at 405 posts already X_X. lol

And yeah FlatSoda is the ****! Super Sigs AND COOL AS FVCK!

FlatSoda; If we have friendlies at PnT during the week (Maybe tomorrow or wednesday) you gonna come by? I know your phone is broken so how do I let you know?
i'll be there wednesday.

i have band recording tomorrow, and we're kinda on the ball about recording a demo for universal. so that's important.

Well i am a known hacker
yeah, i use to be administrator of project-hacking.com
i probably still have an account with my bajillion posts. too bad, hacking is boring. and really not that big. it's all script kiddies nowadays.

FSoda i always see you at these PnT tournies but we never talk we gotta chlil next time yo!
i'll be there grand opening. and wednesday for friendlies. so yell out my name and make a scene >_>

and junior, uh let me just spill all my contact crap
myspace: www.myspace.com/rayflew
aim: aria of ray
phone: 7863036704, broken so *** that.

i'm usually on aim or myspace, idling. it's usually up for the whole day, i don't check it often but i get to it.
NOW, WHERE THE MONEY MATCHES AT?

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
FlatSoda: Ill let you know if we are gonna head out there wednesday. During the week we kinda play it by ear, depending if my Tuesday class assigns me a tedious prjoect or not.

lol, I dont want you heading out there and you run into a bunch CoD:4 players trying to play smash.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Hey there! I'm extremely looking forward to this tourney. We don't seem to get very many down here in Florida which contributes to a lack of a competitive scene. But this one is SUPER close to where I live and I'm definitely looking forward to attending my first tourney. I'm also looking forward to bringing a couple of buddies. They say us Floridians aren't that good at Smash? Well lets show the rest of the nation otherwise!
Get ready, cause here comes Saiya and his gang! lol

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hey there! I'm extremely looking forward to this tourney. We don't seem to get very many down here in Florida which contributes to a lack of a competitive scene. But this one is SUPER close to where I live and I'm definitely looking forward to attending my first tourney. I'm also looking forward to bringing a couple of buddies. They say us Floridians aren't that good at Smash? Well lets show the rest of the nation otherwise!
Get ready, cause here comes Saiya and his gang! lol
uh... there have been tournaments been running around every weekend for about the past month or 2.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Don't worry FlatSoda, I like it the sig. Thanks.

Also I had this really weird dream with most of the PnT employees + some players last night. We were in this war zone, and I was given some device by the Cuban employee (Rofl sorry, I don't know anyone's names other than Rick's :() that would help me follow the soldiers from extremely long distances, then next thing I know I was in a sewer and I met the Joker and some other Batman villain I forget (keep in mind that these were the Batman: TAS incarnations), so I went out of the sewer, went to the "lobby point" as I call it in the war zone where everyone was hanging around, and then the Batmobile came but it was being driven by Harley Quinn, with the Joker at the backseat, and I was like, "everyone, allow me to introduce to you a friend of mine...!" and then the Joker came out, said stuff, and I forget what happens afterwards.

>_>

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry FlatSoda, I like it the sig. Thanks.

Also I had this really weird dream with most of the PnT employees + some players last night. We were in this war zone, and I was given some device by the Cuban employee (Rofl sorry, I don't know anyone's names other than Rick's :() that would help me follow the soldiers from extremely long distances, then next thing I know I was in a sewer and I met the Joker and some other Batman villain I forget (keep in mind that these were the Batman: TAS incarnations), so I went out of the sewer, went to the "lobby point" as I call it in the war zone where everyone was hanging around, and then the Batmobile came but it was being driven by Harley Quinn, with the Joker at the backseat, and I was like, "everyone, allow me to introduce to you a friend of mine...!" and then the Joker came out, said stuff, and I forget what happens afterwards.

>_>

LMAO, WTF! Too funny.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah. I dream about people way too much. Just the other day I had two online friends + Nealdt wandering around in a mall that I think I've visited like twice already in other dreams. I even dream of people who I've never seen pictures of and yet here they are!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
saiya is incorrect to the max.

LOL at the dream. that is too intense. too intense.

also, i accepted you raven, and jr on myspizzle.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
uh... there have been tournaments been running around every weekend for about the past month or 2.
Well yeah, but I mean on the whole, we haven't had many as compared to say, California or some state like that. But yeah, you're right. There do seem to have been a few here lately; I just haven't had the opportunity to attend any due to transportation issues and what not. =/

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Hey, thanks for bringing that up for me. =]
I actually came across that thread earlier today. I'd love to show up. My cousins actually used to live in Miramar, so I know how nice the houses are over there. But yeah, it all comes down to transportation. >_< But if anything, you'll be hearing from me. =P
Thanks again.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey, thanks for bringing that up for me. =]
I actually came across that thread earlier today. I'd love to show up. My cousins actually used to live in Miramar, so I know how nice the houses are over there. But yeah, it all comes down to transportation. >_< But if anything, you'll be hearing from me. =P
Thanks again.
Well if you live 2 minutes away from the playNtrade you can always Bum a ride from me when i head out there.

P.S WOOT. I got a Sig-rotator. Gotta claen up and fix the teams sig I made lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well if you live 2 minutes away from the playNtrade you can always Bum a ride from me when i head out there.
Speaking of distance, I'm moving to a new apartment next month which is like right in front of Main Street, so PnT will be like one minute away from where I am instead of 4-5. :D

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Wow, thanks so much for the offer. I do live near there, actually. I'm not sure if I'm going or not as of right now, but I'll definitely take you up on the offer if I decide to.
I really appreciate it! =]

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Wow, thanks so much for the offer. I do live near there, actually. I'm not sure if I'm going or not as of right now, but I'll definitely take you up on the offer if I decide to.
I really appreciate it! =]
This weekend will be a problem as it is fathers day =( So I wont be going, and next weekend im in the Bahamas -_-. So I wont be making it back to Ruuku's till the 29th =/

Top Bottom