• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Ehh, you don't trust anyone from the town read Alakaslam/Ranmaru camp, am I right to say that?
Wouldn't go that far, I'm pretty sure Gheb for example thinks Slam is town

I find it funny if I so much as FoS anyone I have to explain but no one needs to explain their votes on me. Guess I really look scum eh?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Gheb doesn't think Ranmaru is town though, and if he did town read Alakaslam, I don't remember that.

Maven89

Smash Master
There are 2 camps in this game. One which town reads Alakaslam/Ranmaru and one which scum reads them while town reading Gheb/WATT. It's odd tbh.
I agree, I haven't seen anything like this is any mafia game i've played.

I'm going to laugh (well, in time) if the scum are in one

Joey you have to actually tell us specifically who before the day ends

Vote: Jay

comprise lynch I think everyone can agree to, hop on choo choo, cause we literally have 120 minutes to finish this up

Maven89

Smash Master
[quote="Maven89, post: 18489826, member: 268569"

[/quote]

none* of them

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I can almost guarantee my lynch will be janitor'd,
which is all I can say,especially as I don't have time IRL to defend myself

JeXs

Smash Champion
I can almost guarantee my lynch will be janitor'd,
which is all I can say,especially as I don't have time IRL to defend myself
Any player can really make that argument though... Since it applies to everyone.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
GG then,next time please answer when someone asks why you're voting
Maybe then you won't help scum
@these people voting me

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I agree, I haven't seen anything like this is any mafia game i've played.

Joey you have to actually tell us specifically who before the day ends

comprise lynch I think everyone can agree to, hop on choo choo, cause we literally have 120 minutes to finish this up
Woah, no we didn't. We still had all of tomorrow if I understood deadline correctly.

Would have rather seen Jex go tbh.

@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen
You should still claim.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Wait. Alakaslam is also voting Jay, that's 5 I think? My vote would make 6 then we need 1 more.

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
ranmaru (4) - gheb joey jaytheunseen seal
jaytheunseen (4) - alakaslam red ruy maven zenny
joey (1) - ranmaru
jexs (1) - wott
wott (1) - jexs

not voting (1) - rosalina

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
@ Dooms Dooms @ JeXs JeXs @ Maven89 Maven89 @ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?

What do you think of having Joey and the other non-Vig PR target within a certain group of people. The purpose of this being, to ensure that the Vig has a bit of free range without crossing paths with the other PR targets. Alternatively, we could set up a group for Vig to target so the other two can have free range. I think the former is better than the last so that we will have some clue to Joey's results if he dies.
That sounds not that great, because then you're directing the protectives to a known location where scum can avoid targeting just to stop protects and investigates from being shot by the vig. I'd prefer the second, where vig had a suggested pool, and let the rest have free range. Really though people will do what they want, and I like it that way for now.

Also: It's easier if we just ask Joey to out his results if he lives. But we must remember that when we do:

"
2 shot roleblocker said:
You are a 2 shot roleblocker. Twice during the game, at night, you can block another player from taking any nightactions (using both blocks on the same night if you so wish). If that player is a cop or masoniser they will be notified of the block, otherwise they won't be. A roleblocked masoniser will not be allowed to try again."

Visits won't mean clears if he's RB'd, and he won't know if he is.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Out of Game Comment:

People need to take playstyle and personal attacks down several notches. I know there's a lot of newer players here and so there's been some extra explaining of game topics than normal, but that's not an excuse to snap at people or disregard them or their play.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
That sounds not that great, because then you're directing the protectives to a known location where scum can avoid targeting just to stop protects and investigates from being shot by the vig. I'd prefer the second, where vig had a suggested pool, and let the rest have free range. Really though people will do what they want, and I like it that way for now.

Also: It's easier if we just ask Joey to out his results if he lives. But we must remember that when we do:

"
2 shot roleblocker said:
You are a 2 shot roleblocker. Twice during the game, at night, you can block another player from taking any nightactions (using both blocks on the same night if you so wish). If that player is a cop or masoniser they will be notified of the block, otherwise they won't be. A roleblocked masoniser will not be allowed to try again."

Visits won't mean clears if he's RB'd, and he won't know if he is.
EBWOP: Should've read "Investigative and Protect targets from being shot by the vig", not Investigatives and Protectives themselves.

Top Bottom