• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@#HBC | Joey @ JeXs JeXs @ Maven89 Maven89 @ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?

What do you think of having Joey and the other non-Vig PR target within a certain group of people. The purpose of this being, to ensure that the Vig has a bit of free range without crossing paths with the other PR targets. Alternatively, we could set up a group for Vig to target so the other two can have free range. I think the former is better than the last so that we will have some clue to Joey's results if he dies.
Maven, I'd also like your opinion on this and tell me if you seen any holes. I'd like for Joey and the potential investigative to target within the League of Princesses.

Maven89

Smash Master
i don't know what "league of princessess" is supposed to mean, people with female avatars?'

Joey, who are you going to protect tonight?

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like some of the player's attitudes in this game. JeXs is being rude and sarcastic and I and a few others are being ridiculed and told that they don't know how to play (SmashBoards) mafia. This isn't the environment I was looking for when I joined.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Me, JeXs, Rosalina, and Alakaslam. I want Mason to target this group as well as Wdoc. Hopefully it will limit scum potential of killing Mason recruit as well as Vig from killing Mason/recruit.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I really don't like some of the player's attitudes in this game. JeXs is being rude and sarcastic and I and a few others are being ridiculed and told that they don't know how to play (SmashBoards) mafia. This isn't the environment I was looking for when I joined.
My apologies on behalf of the community. Its not what we try to promote and we really are usually better people than this.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
My apologies on behalf of the community. Its not what we try to promote and we really are usually better people than this.
Some of the things said were pretty low blows, yeah.
If it's any comfort Ryu is feeling pretty rude and egotistical to me also ( is he always like this? )

Maven89

Smash Master
Well Seal, you honestly don't seem to understand because the game is based almost entirely on posts, the information already in the game. It's the point of it, and you keep saying that we can't use anything from this to decide if someone is scum or not because "anyone can look town" is missing the entire point of the game because trying to figure out what side someone is based on nothing but their posts is the game. Biggest difference from this and other mafia games. You've honestly come off more arguing about the nature of the game itself instead of anything specific people have done in playing it

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Fair enough.

As a note though, I can't see myself budging on Ran or JeXs.
Those that don't have a vote, who do you plan to vote?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Maven89 Maven89 think back to your thought process of me in 7 Deadly and what ultimately changed your perception of me. I think you will find my motivations clear if you look below the surface. There's a reason for everything I do.

Maven89

Smash Master
@ Maven89 Maven89 think back to your thought process of me in 7 Deadly and what ultimately changed your perception of me. I think you will find my motivations clear if you look below the surface. There's a reason for everything I do.
Zenny the fact that you're not playing similar to how you played in Sins is literally the first thing I noticed about you

JeXs

Smash Champion
Then how about not being stubborn.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Mew, give me one good reason why Gheb should not be the play.
As of page 30 he's the only one who is actively using his brain. So far I've agreed with every logical point he's put down, which he wouldn't bother with if he was scum, he'd just let the newbs in our team hang us for him.

To put this in perspective, right now I would hang every other player in the entire game before Gheb except for perhaps Maven.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Me, JeXs, Rosalina, and Alakaslam. I want Mason to target this group as well as Wdoc. Hopefully it will limit scum potential of killing Mason recruit as well as Vig from killing Mason/recruit.
I like this far better as a list of vig candidates.

Vig shoot from this list please. And add Ranmaru. It would be very nice to have a non-Janitorable flip out of that pool.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zenny the fact that you're not playing similar to how you played in Sins is literally the first thing I noticed about you
Again, and look back or remember what changed your perception of me there. If you know what you're looking for, you'll find it here.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
As of page 30 he's the only one who is actively using his brain. So far I've agreed with every logical point he's put down, which he wouldn't bother with if he was scum, he'd just let the newbs in our team hang us for him.

To put this in perspective, right now I would hang every other player in the entire game before Gheb except for perhaps Maven.
Please list specifically the logical points he has made. I've shown multiple times how they are completely illogical and no one is showing me otherwise.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I've been getting the feeling mafia is trying to buddy up with me the entire game

Zenny, I'll look
There are 2 camps in this game. One which town reads Alakaslam/Ranmaru and one which scum reads them while town reading Gheb/WATT. It's odd tbh.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
There are 2 camps in this game. One which town reads Alakaslam/Ranmaru and one which scum reads them while town reading Gheb/WATT. It's odd tbh.
I don't trust any of those except leaning toward Gheb town

Top Bottom