• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol I don't think i would've won the set. I was becoming less impatient and less caring for winning as we kept on playing lol xD.
Matches sooo intense.
@Luke: <3 lmao.
@Alex: yea can't goo, already made plans like 4 weeks ago

Dart!

Smash Master
for the record we're gonna take anthony to vros house and play for a bit but ultimately we're gonna head over to orlys to do teams practice with him and the radovich brothers

legion598

Smash Ace
andale is goku

dart is vegeta

im gohan

gooey is like krillin or something lol

BP is master roshi

reneblade is mister popo lol

need to lose my arm or something. and go to tournies lol

legion598

Smash Ace
Lol no ur gonna get some random chick with blue hair and slap her around. Vegeta is mad manly tho not gonna lie

Andale ull have to train me in the hyperbolic time chamber.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Frieza would prolly be someone who transforms.... TINK. everytime he smokes he gets better lol
tbo, i think I'm more of a piccolo and Josh is Goku lol

legion598

Smash Ace
just know that once I use the hyperbolic time chamber and face kels I will surpass all of u. Then I will proceed to get a women, become a family man and a massive f@ggot.

I reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyy cant see u as being piccolo anthony. Maybe dave could be Piccolo tho to be honest I cant see anyone being Piccolo

Dart!

Smash Master
Ok from what i see
im goku or vegeta?
anthony is gohan for sure
adam you're tien cause you and lucas are memorable together
dave is krillin or kid trunks
rashad could be piccolo or mr popo **** he could be uub
lucas is yamcha, he starts out with all the women and a cool dude but slowly faded out cause of ****.

Leo is goten, hes my son that im training now that gohan is all but useless in the series

and in a weird turn of events krieg is grandpa gohan

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
I feel like I am the only one who didn't watch DBZ. I never get these references everybody throws around and I don't like watching the characters charge a move that takes a full episode to unleash lol

Dart!

Smash Master
They remade DBZ into DragonBall Kai and cut out all of the useless charging and stalling the show did. Makes it 1000X better lol.
i fail to see the reason bulma or kid gohan needed new voice actors, other than that everything is up to date with the buu saga voices...*sigh*

while i like vegeta's VA the old one from saiyan saga did over 9000 way better.

legion598

Smash Ace
I am not a supporter of the buu saga and see it as early GT because of its lack of taste. I also dont think our crew has made it to the buu saga seeing as how cell (kels) is still on top. Rashad HAS to be master roshi (master roshi is gangsta). Tien just doesnt work for anyone.

EDIT:just saw the vids. Ant if u would just get ur throw combos solid u could legit win big tournies solo falcon without ever resorting to puff.

Dart!

Smash Master
I feel like hes cell and tink is frieza. But since i beat tink it looks like i have to lose next tourney so anthony can defeat him.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295524

^^^

READDDDDD

And Rashad, I think this quote is what Vro was trying to portray to you when he said to just simply wavedash OoS usmash that Marth ****:

"Know basic punishes. These work all the time every time and most of the time the simplest punish is the best. Another example is chain grabs on FD or basic Sheik dash attack ftilt slap combos. Know the easy stuff. DO the easy stuff."

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Josh can be Future Trunks since he has T3H sword.

btw David, not to burst your bubble; I've known that for a while now lol.

Actually if we talk about story line, I think Josh would be more like a Vegeta and me Goku or Josh is Trunks and I'm Goten lol. I can't decide >.<
I feel like I would be a Gohan, Goten, or Goku. tbo, I wish i could be like a future goten or jeneba (from the movie) or Baby Goku.

ANOTHER EDIT: I just relized Janeba (perfect form) has t3H sword too.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Anthony
we can win SMYM
let's show up early so we can practice a bunch on our team combos because that's all our game lacks IMO
Alex has trained me well =D I can't WAITTTT

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol, i live there so i can show up anytime. Anyone that posted ion this page can probably be housed by me, unless I get another roommate

ORLY

Smash Master
If you're nappa i'll agree to be vegeta...although i wanna be goku :(
That was kind of the idea but what if we were Piccolo and Goku. Or Androids 17 and 16. Orrrr Mr. Satan and Buu. Hahahahah. That last one is awesome.

Dart!

Smash Master
Ok real talk. Are you guys really wanting to go to the chicago tourney? Im meeting up in chicago to carpool so i can drop you guys off and pick you up on my way back from michigan.

legion598

Smash Ace
well it kind of depends on who alls goin for me. If its difficult for you and im like the only one goin than I have no problem with waiting till the next one.

Top Bottom