• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
Good singles matches last night Josh. I feel like I finally have a decent strategy against marth. Idk how hard you were going on me, but I am happy with my performance =p gg's to Dave and Rashad as well. I gotta upload some stuff from last night too. some pretty cool **** happened.

Dart!

Smash Master
Good singles matches last night Josh. I feel like I finally have a decent strategy against marth. Idk how hard you were going on me, but I am happy with my performance =p gg's to Dave and Rashad as well. I gotta upload some stuff from last night too. some pretty cool **** happened.
I'm confident enough to say that i can sandbag and still = just about any other marth you'll face in the MW, barring tink. Our playstyles are like apples to oranges.

once i get my silver controller back i'll be playing optimally again.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just an idea, but we need to get the group together next week and have another ranked crew tourney. I'd say we'd need 6 minimum, and we should do it like on Tues or Thurs because I'm available those days. Idk when Matt goes back home but I'm assuming Tues would be better if he was going to leave by then. We'd need like Josh, Rashad, Matt, Adam, Lucas, and myself. Or something like that, maybe 5 will do if Lucas can't make it. All I know is we need to get some seriouslies in soon lol, I sandbag hard in all of my recorded vids.

Dart!

Smash Master
Welcome to the jungle then, agent azure ocelot!

your morpher's on the table and your zord is outside

oh wait.

how...goddamn cute

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
Great Idea for the smashfest Dave. I actually leave on Wed. at Noon, so Thursday wouldn't work for me. I can for sure do any time on Tuesday though. I hope everybody is available Tuesday cause I need a good smashfest before winter break. I can bring my recording stuff if ya'll want too.

Dart!

Smash Master
SMASHFEST TUESDAY

we can start anytime after, say noon? i've no clue. but hopefully we spread the word, not everybody checks smashboards.

HOSTING

will probably be me, not a problem. as long as you guys remember to clean up your messes. i keep forgetting to say that, then i have melted candy to pick up afterwards :/

SETUPS

If we get more than 5 we'll need another setup, more than 8 and another one will suffice. so basically anyone that can bring one do so

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything down here

(at least) Ripple and myself were going to drive up to you guys if you were planning a smashfest, but yeah having something here and maybe having you guys sounds easier :)

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything down here

(at least) Ripple and myself were going to drive up to you guys if you were planning a smashfest, but yeah having something here and maybe having you guys sounds easier :)
Like i said just let me know and hopefully we can make this happen.

btw melee starts at about 6:30 and will promptly end at midnight or 1

finals tomorrow.

happy birthday mom

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
I totally should have made it to 2nd round of round robin at smashing grounds. Came down to a tie break between microwave, mars, and myself. I beat mars but lost to microwave and my record was one less win than theirs or something like that.... I won't let this happen again.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey, Gooey wants to go to the next one so long as I don't have a major dermatologist/dentist appointment of some bush like that. We'll all go into it with some revenge. Matt gets out of pools, Josh stops losing to Samus, and I **** the balls off of Kels. Sound good?

Dart!

Smash Master
Well the problem is, i'm not learning anything. i'm getting beat by CCing and what can i do to adapt to that?

i can't CC back. i eat multiple hits
i could try grabbing more...
i need to stop getting grabbed by samus

it's alot of bull**** i KNOW how to handle it just doesn't HAPPEN.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
play footsies with her at lower percents. lots of dtilt/ftilt so you can't get punished from her ccs.
if you decide to approach with fair at low-mid %s don't ff and l cancel, drift away and dj or waveland (if she's grounded)
your goal is to get her off the stage or over your head

Top Bottom