• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my samus in hunry for half combos and bad DI.

smashfest at my house the 27-28th?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im coming up on the 7th.

just to clarify.

everyone be sure to have that weekend off so you can ***** by me on yoshi's and get put on youtube.

(<3 everyone is this thread)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
It's the product of stress from just life in general, Christmas stress, and being told I have to have a tooth extraction and root canal done(and dental insurance drops on the 1st) combined together. I was cleaning my controller because I spilled Coke all over it, and when I tried to put it back together, it wouldn't go back in place for some reason. So after about 30 minutes of trying to put it together, I just kind of exploded with rage from everything and basically what ensued was my controller being demolished into a bunch of pieces. I still have another one, but the buttons tend to stick for some unknown reason, so I just need to order a new controller I guess lol.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
Depending on what you play, you should be able to travel over to St. Louis for some smashfest/tournaments, too. (if you were interested)
yeah I'd be interested in melee, but a lot of that stuff isn't listed on smashboards right? You just kinda have to know people, lol.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I dunno how it happened, but I think last night was my best night of Smash. I got soooooo many **** combos, it was so ********. I still can't believe that second dair popped you up in the air somehow on Yoshi's, Rashad. It's like the Smash gods wanted you to feel pain, the tech chasing to stomp to stomp to knee style xD Damn, such a fun game.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
so did anyone end up in springfield? whats gonna happen tommorow?

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
The smashfest was fun. Wasn't playin as well as I had wanted to, but towards the end I was playin a little better with some nice show of tech.

Speaking of which; yesterday, I had played smash downstairs while I was high. Two crazy combos were achieved -

Pokemon Stadium, regular transformation. Marth towards the end of the right side of the stage with a low percent that I can't remember. I'm on the ledge, drill from the ledge, waveshine, nair, waveshine, nair, nair, Marths in the air now and I'm under the left platform and hes kinda in the middle of it with more of his body above it, jump then as fast as I could, shine, turnaround waveland on the platform, bair the marth, and it almost kills him

Other one was on FD his percent is somewhere in the 20's or 30's I forget, but I do two nairs then I run towards him and he's still above me, shine turn around bair.

Then my hands got cold and I stopped playin lol.

Point is, I'm gonna keep practicin as long as it doesn't get cold in the basement so that **** can be 100% consistent. I'm feelin a breakthrough, just gotta keep pushin I guess xD.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
won't stop can't stop
uh uh
makes ya go UGHHHHH
NA NA NA NA
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

push it to the limit shad

Dart!

Smash Master
The smashfest was fun. Wasn't playin as well as I had wanted to, but towards the end I was playin a little better with some nice show of tech.

Speaking of which; yesterday, I had played smash downstairs while I was high. Two crazy combos were achieved -

Pokemon Stadium, regular transformation. Marth towards the end of the right side of the stage with a low percent that I can't remember. I'm on the ledge, drill from the ledge, waveshine, nair, waveshine, nair, nair, Marths in the air now and I'm under the left platform and hes kinda in the middle of it with more of his body above it, jump then as fast as I could, shine, turnaround waveland on the platform, bair the marth, and it almost kills him

Other one was on FD his percent is somewhere in the 20's or 30's I forget, but I do two nairs then I run towards him and he's still above me, shine turn around bair.

Then my hands got cold and I stopped playin lol.

Point is, I'm gonna keep practicin as long as it doesn't get cold in the basement so that **** can be 100% consistent. I'm feelin a breakthrough, just gotta keep pushin I guess xD.
This makes me happy, do work son!

btw, thanks to all for coming out and making reneblades birthday bash a real smashing time!

Dart!

Smash Master
Results of the tourney! *i'm not making a results thread and if someone else wants to post a bracket image i still have the results paper

Doubles
1. ViperDart
2. BlacknYellow (BP and AnDaLe)
3. Team Best Team (Renebad and Gooeynanners)

Singles
T1. AnDaLe (split 15) $30 (you probably would have won the set, i was getting wrecked by your falcon.)
T1. Dart (split 15) $30 tapped that jigglypoofs ***
3. Viperboy $5
4. Lemon
5. BlackPanther
5. GooeyBanana
7. The Blaster of Rones

Dart!

Smash Master
Anthony and i have Goku vs Vegeta matches

**** is so intense i love it.

but it makes me want to kill myself

we're so good together