• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Worlds Kentucky [Melee/Brawl/PM] - September 28th, 2013 - Louisville, Kentucky

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Do you even know what words mean?

Stalking has nothing to do with anything even close to telling people you want to crew battle for $500, don't talk **** about my crew (yes you did) unless you can back it up, I/we can.

Barely even in a secondary usage does it make sense, unless it's slang for me kicking your ass in smash. Like "I'm stalking you" meaning "My stalkings are so far up your ass I could use you as a flag pole".

Should ask for Hooked on Phonics for christmas, imho.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
This thread is derailed rob I have an offer you cant refuse but it involes the game on tournament so come to that thread quit derailing geordies thread anymore than it is shows some respect to the man he asked everyone to ***** boy

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
No I didn
Do you even know what words mean?

Stalking has nothing to do with anything even close to telling people you want to crew battle for $500, don't talk **** about my crew (yes you did) unless you can back it up, I/we can.

Barely even in a secondary usage does it make sense, unless it's slang for me kicking your *** in smash. Like "I'm stalking you" meaning "My stalkings are so far up your *** I could use you as a flag pole".

Should ask for Hooked on Phonics for christmas, imho.
no I didn't/no you can't. See you at apex

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I sent him an invite from the game on tournament thread this weekend gas money ganja im sure someone will house him and since hell win the tournament and the money match should be a profitable day for him right?????

Top Bottom