• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Worlds Kentucky [Melee/Brawl/PM] - September 28th, 2013 - Louisville, Kentucky

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
2nd in melee behind my brother. We also won teams. 23 entrants. Solid turnout. Gg's everyone

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I will seriously have to give credit to my shiek first tourney ive stuck with her the whole way minus one match I went marth awesome matches with everyone though cant wait til next week #2fast cant come fast enough

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
gg to all. Great tourney overall. Still on the fence about the tourney next week, since 3hr+ drive.
Shonic, it was great having you show from Evansville. Keep playing with us and let us know if something ever happens in indi and we'll make the trip next time!

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I gotta give shout outs to both twig and judos falcons even though you guys play brawl you had some pretty good falcons for not being melee players

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
From what I can remember, the results​
Brawl singles:​
1. KERO​
2. Judo​
3. SP​
4. Kryp​
5. Amida​
5. Twig?​
Melee Singles:​
1. KellyK​
2. Lugigoshard​
3. Judo​
Melee Doubles:​
1. KellyK & LugigoShard​
2. Twig and A:G~​
3. Earl and SP​
4. Goodin and AJ​
P:M Singles:​
1. King of Hoboz​
2. WiiSnake​
3. KERO​
4. Eric​
5. Earl​
5. SP​

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Yo guys thank you all for attending. I know it started out a bit rough due to the lack of TV set ups, but we pulled through. I cannot think SP and Ttar enough for the help in money management and bracket work. We are looking at mid November for the next event, most likely the 9th.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
I gotta give shout outs to both twig and judos falcons even though you guys play brawl you had some pretty good falcons for not being melee players
Lol, I do play Melee on the side so I'm not just 100% improvising. If I get motivated enough I might look up stuff about Luigi since I seem to have a hard time playing against him.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Lol, I do play Melee on the side so I'm not just 100% improvising. If I get motivated enough I might look up stuff about Luigi since I seem to have a hard time playing against him.
Luigi punishes fast fallers for like 70% if you aren't careful. Kodey has a very punish oriented game. Against Kodey you cant autopilot because when you mess up, he punishes. I fair better against him when I slow down and land all of my basic L cancels etc, but I almost never win just going in and spamming tech skill because he punishes my mistakes too hard.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Luigi punishes fast fallers for like 70% if you aren't careful. Kodey has a very punish oriented game. Against Kodey you cant autopilot because when you mess up, he punishes. I fair better against him when I slow down and land all of my basic L cancels etc, but I almost never win just going in and spamming tech skill because he punishes my mistakes too hard.
That was honestly one of my problems back in '11(When I stopped). So glad the time off eliminated that bad autopilot habit lol.
On an offtopic note, I'll probably do some specilized shoutouts when I get home(and probably change my avatar to something not dated and stupid). Get hyped

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I've been summoned?

I hope KY wouldn't honestly want to give up 500 dollars for a melee money match. I'd feel bad to show up, have you house me, and then hold a nice, crispy, hundred dollar bill that once was one of yours.

Come at me brahs.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lmao @ me money matching someone who doesn't win tournaments in KY.

Now if OS wanted to MM I might, but we'd rather just talk about how elite we are at mega man.

Also I'd need to get from Omaha to Lexington, for free, housing, ganja, etc...
Still relevant, nothing changed, Luigigoshard didn't win, would still want some smoke.

Im sure ky would confirm with that we also have dope living here in louisville now speaking of some of the old school assasins but whether new england is better than ky as a whole would still have nothing to do with you vs shard total thread derailment here but maybe it needs to go on discussion boards of what would or might happen..
Dope owes Sm3esh $10 in unpaid money matches. Just to give you an idea of what you're up against. Dope beat me in tournament, though, no Johns.

I'd love to see MRM honestly, trolls are awesome.
Thanks man, I'm honestly very nice, was even voted the hottest Wolf by my fellow Wolf mains.

I honestly don't think he acted too crazy last time he was down here unless he just trolled the Melee players.
That's just it, lol, me winning a melee tournament is trolling melee players.

You realize that I am a barwl player? You guys are trying to say you are better than someone who doesn't even main your own game. You guys didn't start playing until last year? Other people level up as well, especially for those of us who didn't try and take melee seriously until like, idk, I just play for fun and trolls.

But I also have a resume of wins and losses that's pretty good over the last year.

Wins
JMAN, Selodin, Majik, Sm3esh, Bolun, Noah, Thugz, gg222, Aura, Yosh, Shawn, Rat, Spife, Sigfried (pools), (KC Pools wins), Jturley, RFrizzle, StrongBad, Noah, Sm3esh, Majik, (KY melee wins), Bugah, Yosh, Big Burn (pools Majik, Selodin, Bpow) Jman, ResTy, (Made it out of GH3 pool), Rat, Cookiemonsta, Massive, Darf, Majik, Bee, Rayku, Sm3esh

Losses
JBM, JBM, JBM, Tyser, ORLY, Mundungu, Jace (pools), Jace, JBM, JBM, JBM, Sm3esh, Jace, JBM, Jace, Strongbad, JBM, JBM

(You'll notice that I didn't put the KY melee win as counting as more than just a tie breaker)

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
No jbm I think mrm prolly summoned you because he wont 1v1 luigigo-shard instead he talks about all these great players he knows to fight his fights for him #truth

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Mrm luigigo-shard is better than you he has called you out last sat this coming sat and the big house and he will be at apex he told you to pick one not pick your allstar team nobody gives 2 flying ****s if your a brawl player that doesnt play melee your the one that initiated your dumbass comments a year ago because you came and won a ky melee tourney when melee was totally dead in this state now plz go get feleshed somewhere or at least quit jacking and play him I seriously think my iq just dropped you are a complete jack!!! Lmao

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't care to crew battle you losers,long as I can **** you first match mrm. Why can't we 1v1 tho? You've backed out everytime I ask lol

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
^what does that have to do with anything? Lmao at the corn breads thinking they are good at melee #trash mrm where u at? Why can't we play at the big house? It's a good halfway point right? JUST PLAY ME!!!!! lol i dont care about your lame friends coming on here sticking up for you and what not, the truth is, you back out everytime i ask to play you. also lol at you putting on your little smash "resume", that alone tells me you are SCARED, and soft

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
If so technically you dont qualify to represent this douche your on the other side of the bridge bruhhh?? But you guys prolly sleep together everynight in the same bed being you live so close but in that case I guess our crew we draft mango armada m2k dr peepee lmao since since they obviously dont teach geograpics where your from I checked the husker social thread traffics been kinda slim there as of late or should I say I think megarobman might just be talking to himself for like the last 2 years lmao

Attachments

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Mrm luigigo-shard is better than you he has called you out last sat this coming sat and the big house and he will be at apex he told you to pick one not pick your allstar team nobody gives 2 flying ****s if your a brawl player that doesnt play melee your the one that initiated your ******* comments a year ago because you came and won a ky melee tourney when melee was totally dead in this state now plz go get feleshed somewhere or at least quit jacking and play him I seriously think my iq just dropped you are a complete jack!!! Lmao
lol

Who has he beaten, in tournament, that's any good? I have wins vs PR'd players from Illinois, North and South Dakota, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska.

The only argument that makes sense is that he would win becasue he has a lot of Sheik practice and I have no idea how to fight Luigi.

The team isn't an allstar team, it's who I play the game with weekly.

Also I have no idea what feleshed means.

^what does that have to do with anything? Lmao at the corn breads thinking they are good at melee #trash mrm where u at? Why can't we play at the big house? It's a good halfway point right? JUST PLAY ME!!!!! lol i dont care about your lame friends coming on here sticking up for you and what not, the truth is, you back out everytime i ask to play you. also lol at you putting on your little smash "resume", that alone tells me you are SCARED, and soft
You do realize that Michigan mostly further away than where you are at, right?

Quit playing games and go back to grade school geography class.

I wouldn't care to crew battle you losers,long as I can **** you first match mrm. Why can't we 1v1 tho? You've backed out everytime I ask lol
I haven't backed out, where are we gonna play at? I said

"quote myself 'Hey, if you house me and ****, I might come and win'"

Nowhere does that say "No".

Quit playing games and go back to pre-school temperament testing

...actually I'll give you credit, you said you'd come to Nebraska to play me, which is the smartest idea ever, because you'd get a lot better if you did.

I just don't know when the next tournament is going to be, there's one that's October 26th that's a part of an esports thing with LOL and Marvel, but idk if there's gonna be doubles.

There is one that's in November, I think the 16th, that is invite only, but that's the one you'd wnat to come to since Kansas (Jace and the retired boys) are probably creeping as well. I just don't know if I'm allowed to post a thread on the boards since it isn't my tournament and it's out in a cabin.

If so technically you dont qualify to represent this douche your on the other side of the bridge bruhhh?? But you guys prolly sleep together everynight in the same bed being you live so close but in that case I guess our crew we draft mango armada m2k dr peepee lmao since since they obviously dont teach geograpics where your from I checked the husker social thread traffics been kinda slim there as of late or should I say I think megarobman might just be talking to himself for like the last 2 years lmao
JBM is in the Nebraska crew, given that he lives 15 minutes away from me (I live 3 minutes from Iowa).

And you are very wrong and don't know your facts.

M2K is a member of Nebraska Mega Man, so he is ours. YOu can ask him yourself if you'd like, but I am not supposed to give his number out to scrubs.

Dr. PeePee, is more of a member of Nebraska smash than KY smash, but it's a bit more complicated. It has to do with me being a member of the North Carolina smash crew, honorary cat fish status. I'm also not allowed to give out his number to scrubs.

*not even joking, m2k and I are bff's*

We run off facebook, me posting on that thread is mostly to get randoms oyut of the woodwork to get new players.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Wow What a resume and you said nebraska vs ky crew battle that means not anyone but ppl who live in nebraska not your jacks from across the way you got jbm who lives in iowa to come stroke this thread off with you.
And not much luigi practice sucks for you I guess but who said you had to go shiek??? Ur such a vet and yet still better no one good lives in nebraska your pr'd yourself as number 1 brawl and melee this is such a god awful conversation were talking about smash bros dude not megaman or how you and m2k are bff and all that jazz seriously after seeing your social thread ky would **** nebraska all of our brawl players that play melee would beat you I think you might have 4 players in the state so you use iowa to boost ur states rep
And I made the geographical remark not shard and it was correct wasnt talking anything about michigan to ky or mich to ne

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
lol

Who has he beaten, in tournament, that's any good? I have wins vs PR'd players from Illinois, North and South Dakota, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska.

The only argument that makes sense is that he would win becasue he has a lot of Sheik practice and I have no idea how to fight Luigi.

The team isn't an allstar team, it's who I play the game with weekly.

Also I have no idea what feleshed means.

You do realize that Michigan mostly further away than where you are at, right?

Quit playing games and go back to grade school geography class.

I haven't backed out, where are we gonna play at? I said

"quote myself 'Hey, if you house me and ****, I might come and win'"

Nowhere does that say "No".

Quit playing games and go back to pre-school temperament testing

...actually I'll give you credit, you said you'd come to Nebraska to play me, which is the smartest idea ever, because you'd get a lot better if you did.

I just don't know when the next tournament is going to be, there's one that's October 26th that's a part of an esports thing with LOL and Marvel, but idk if there's gonna be doubles.

There is one that's in November, I think the 16th, that is invite only, but that's the one you'd wnat to come to since Kansas (Jace and the retired boys) are probably creeping as well. I just don't know if I'm allowed to post a thread on the boards since it isn't my tournament and it's out in a cabin.

JBM is in the Nebraska crew, given that he lives 15 minutes away from me (I live 3 minutes from Iowa).

And you are very wrong and don't know your facts.

M2K is a member of Nebraska Mega Man, so he is ours. YOu can ask him yourself if you'd like, but I am not supposed to give his number out to scrubs.

Dr. PeePee, is more of a member of Nebraska smash than KY smash, but it's a bit more complicated. It has to do with me being a member of the North Carolina smash crew, honorary cat fish status. I'm also not allowed to give out his number to scrubs.

*not even joking, m2k and I are bff's*

We run off facebook, me posting on that thread is mostly to get randoms oyut of the woodwork to get new players.
Dude just stop. This is between us, all I see you talking about is all these people you know and who u play with blah blah. Don't really care, all I know is u let Goodin take a game off of you WHEN HE FIRST STARTED PLAYING!! Lmao! Also, no offense to him but I wreck him on the reg. Still an extremely solid player who would also wreck you. You brag about some random 7 person tournament you won with absolutely nobody in it. Also for making fun of my grammar and geography skills, yes, I failed geography in high school, again, what does that have to do with you and me playing smash brothers? Let's get something strait, this is no internet war. I'm not in some challenge with you to see who has better grammar and geography skills. This is a video game that I am going to destroy you at. Plain and simple. You did mention you were attending apex last week right? See you in January chump..

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Also, look at u doing all this research on me lol. Knowing who I practice with and what not. Making excuses of what you don know about the luigi matchup. You are afraid to play me and u know it. If you don't like the shiek/luigi matchup, pick up a different char. Doesn't matter to me...side note: shiek/luigi may be one of the worst match ups in the game (shiek's favor of course)

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Screenshot_2013-10-02-21-07-25.png

I mean seriously Rob Moore you told ur fb buddies some guys from lou want to $500 mm crew battle you "quoted" "the same guys I beat last year in melee tournament" niether myself or shard was there why would lie like that and a guy 1 month into the scene took a game off of you in a 7 man tournament Rob you have just been comepletly busted all the way out dude lmao you dont have to lie to your nebraska boys to kick it im sure tell them the truth dude I bet my gfs peach could stomp you and all she knows how to do is downsmash and jump I mean holy **** I cant believe you said that , now after reading it again the only true thing you said was nothing wow!!!!!!!

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I'm not doing **** for 500$ lol. Kelly and Kodey, stop feeding rob. He would starve to death and leave these threads, but he knows he can get reactions out of you all. Rob I don't want to be a part of this drama and meeting you irl your a nice guy and I have nothing against you, but seriously gtfo this thread. God damnit take this circle jerk elsewhere. This is my one shot at trying to TO something and it's a ****ing mess on this thread yo. It would be great if you all could shut up.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 2924

I mean seriously Rob Moore you told ur fb buddies some guys from lou want to $500 mm crew battle you "quoted" "the same guys I beat last year in melee tournament" niether myself or shard was there why would lie like that and a guy 1 month into the scene took a game off of you in a 7 man tournament Rob you have just been comepletly busted all the way out dude lmao you dont have to lie to your nebraska boys to kick it im sure tell them the truth dude I bet my gfs peach could stomp you and all she knows how to do is downsmash and jump I mean holy **** I cant believe you said that , now after reading it again the only true thing you said was nothing wow!!!!!!!
Yea nobody said anything about a 500$ crew battle but you. Also, this wasn't the same guys you "won that tourney" against because I wasn't even there lol, in fact nobody was.once again, this was between you and me. Quit getting all of your buddies involved and making this something it's not. Time to grow up.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Yo kodey, try to wrap this up or take it elsewhere. The thread is pretty darn derailed as is.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Yo kodey, try to wrap this up or take it elsewhere. The thread is pretty darn derailed as is.
Nah I'm not done here until I get a confirmation this guy is attending apex. I was called out and I'm going to handle the situation. Put this troll in his place

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIcopycutandpastedthisallOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

These guys are internet stalking me.

And wondering how I know that you play luigi and you play vs a sheik a lot. Could it be I can read? You've said your brother mains sheik, he's said he mains sheik, he has a sheik icon, sheik picture, won this tournament with sheik.

I mean how hard are you going to make me laugh before it's over.

I guess, I should probably be scared for my well being, I've never been stalked before. Don't taze me, bro.

If you want to shut me up. come to Nebraska and win, it's that simple. Hell, if you get top 3 you'll win a prize. I already went to your state and got that #1 prize, it's only fair.

Also I said I might go to Apex. If I do, I'll MM you for sure, I could probably use the extra cash.

Gooby, I'm sorry, it's too easy, and it's free. I'll stay out of your hair unless something more funny than people taking time out of their lives to stalk someone who talks smack to them about video games online happens here.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Stalking you? This comin from the guy who went to the Nebraska smash page to tell everyone we wanted a 500$ crew MM when talks of that never even existed our way. You sound like a little middle school female drama queen. Want to get everyone else involved with your issues. You have no character, no class, and more importantly no smash game. I'm done here, il see you at apex if you want to back up your talk. If not you'll forever be a female dog in my book. Also, for future reference, please stop talking about me on Facebook. Time to mature a little bit

Top Bottom