• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
So guys, regardless if Smashboards be OFF or not during the event, I'll close this window for not lag my transmission...So, If I not answer anything during the whole thing, I'll be just fine... trust me. :3

....oh ... I can't wait. D=

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Nintendo will transmit their event on YouTube too, isn't it?... I guess that their site will lag a lot,.... if be there live comments like every other Nintendo Direct. :T

Azureyoshi

Smash Rookie
Ok! Just a little over an hour to go! Can't wait for the new Smash info (As well as other games Ninty shows)! :4yoshi:

WVdUde

Smash Apprentice
4 min and counting... Nintendo's got deadmau5 playing durring the countdown. Funny 'cause a couple years ago he got Shigeru Miyamoto's autograph on his arm then permanently tattooed it into place.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Mii confirmed! Five down, one to go. Come on Sakurai! Confirm Pac-Man already.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I could have sworn I saw Pac Man when Iwata put the Mario figure in the gamepad. He was in the character select screen.

Could have been Pikachu, though, it was very quick.

EDIT: Checked and yep lol I was wrong. My bad.

Last edited:

KingKRool

Smash Cadet
My jimmies are rustled. Got excited at the end when the smash logo popped up and then...Palutena.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Pac-Man has to be shown at the tournament. I fully believe in Gematsu, and this is Pac's last chance for a big reveal.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Yeah no reason to doubt Gematsu now. "Guessing" 7 out of 8 of the characters? No matter how you spin it that is NOT just being "lucky".

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Still counting on Pac-Man, he would definitely be one of my favorite newcomers. I really hope he shows up later today.

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I still highly doubt his inclusion, but it's not fair to count him out until the Invitational is over. It's being held at a theater, is it not? What better place for a cinematic reveal?

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218

We stil have hope until the very end of E3! Will be a lot of Nintendo events today! 8D
and with the date for the 3DS release being so far, we still have some time for speculation in the worst scenario, if the things not end well for us today! :T

BUT, the Gematsu leak is totally true! 'u'

Pac-Man will probably be at the developer conference...right?
totally! 8;D

Last edited:

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Honestly, be on your look out, Pac or any other character could be revealed at any time.(a la wii fit trainer)

But we still have the Tourney tonight and the Smash Q & A

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Don't fret, guys! Sal's source came through and said participating fighters included Pac-Man, so just because he's not there yet doesn't mean we've seen the last of the Smash news. I have a funny feeling Pac's gonna make an appearance at the invitational.

Also, two new fighters have been revealed, but the website hasn't been updated yet. We've still got more coming.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Ah well there it is. :p

Still saying Pac's gonna be revealed later today. It's going to be epic!

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Even though Pacman wasn't shown, I'm still confident he'll be in smash. I don't know if he'll be revealed later today, but even if he's not there's still plenty of time for him to be revealed before the release of the 3ds version . Also, five out of six characters in the first leak are now confirmed, and let's not forget about the Namco related items that are in the game. So yeah, I'm like 80% sure Pacman will be in.

On a side note, that Palutena trailer was awesome. I'm really liking her moveset.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
My expectations for an invitational Reveal: Pac-Man, Chrom, Shulk, OR Ridley.

I expect the reveal to be one of the following IF we get one.

Top Bottom