• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I was really surprised that PacMan wasn't revealed during the digital event. I'm hoping/thinking/BELIEVING that he's coming during the developer roundtable thing tonight.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Sakurai did say there would be surprising stuff about Smash in the roundtable, so Pac-Man may still be announced. I am hoping for the purple dragon, personally, but I wouldn't be terribly disappointed with a Pac-Man reveal to close the E3.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm home and I'm going to watch. The size of this crowd is insane! They're definitely going to reveal Pac-Man here!

Our moment of glory is coming, guys! This is what we've all been waiting for!

WVdUde

Smash Apprentice
All I can think of is A: Pac-Man WILL be announced this week, and B: Lol at the announcers not knowing the names of the items and assist trophies. I bet they haven't played a Smash Bros since Melee and havent even been keeping up with the SSB4 news.

....Aaaaand they ey just referred to Color TV Game-15 as "PONG". Hope no one gets in trouble for that.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm so nervous and anxious about Pac-Man. I really want to play as him in Smash so bad.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Wow, I was sure Pac-Man was going to be revealed at the Invitational. You guys think he'll be revealed at the round table instead?

Last edited:

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Here's hoping for the Round Table!

Anyone Know where we can see it live blogged?

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Not gonna lie... I'm worried..
BUT, by the bright side; Gematsu is correct (truly correct) and the 3DS version is releasing only in October... how many conventionals Nintendo Directs we can have until the date?.. Whatever happens on the roundtable today, friends; I'll keep the hopes strong!

Oh, btw, the tournament was awesome! What a final! and Reggie is GOD!

Mario123311

Smash Ace
He better be in or I will be so ****ing disappointed. ((I still wish Mr. Driller stood a chance but Pac-Man NEEDS to be in))

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Congrats, guys! I am really happy for you. Seems like enduring all the **** people said about Pac-Man was worth in the end.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Congrats to all of you! I'm more on the positive side of indifference in regards to him, but I'm still excited to see him in Smash!

Top Bottom