• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSU Smash Fest II

Aftermath

Smash Champion
How much does it cost to enter crews?

Team Rocket will probably have a crew there, depending on how many it is per crew.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if there will be enough crew's there to make for a crew tournament. as it is, there are only 5 teams and to my knowledge maybe 3 crews. so, the crew fights might not be for money.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
If I go who would like to team lol I might just have to team with GUN and if not GUN maybe MGLR if not him then who's next in line?

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
This just in:
Eugene will most likely have a crew together for a City Showdown. I'm not sure if Jrad will make it or not, but we will be able to have a four-man crew with at least Sam, t0mmy, Tudios and myself.

If not for money, Crews should be recorded and displayed for bragging rights!
Eugene FTW!

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Foxisthemaster - Would you be free to play sometime this week. I know a few other people in Beaverton, and if you'd be up for a psuedo-smashfest then you and your brother can actually see where you stack up.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
reading the location tag for the win... Aftermath, we live 5-10 minutes away from eachother (when I'm not at school, I live in beaverton!) Summer smashing sometime would be fun

Riot6777

Smash Ace
In 2 months I am moving to Beaverton, i'm going to live in a much bidder and better place lol I still have to party in Portland of course but I will be closer to some of you Beaverton smashers

T0MMY

Smash Master
Eugene crew: !, ?, Tudios, Ronin (& possibly a 5th player?)
Possible crew name: Eugeniuses

Crews isn't about money, it's always been about bragging rights. The first crews match I remember was East Coast vs West Coast for a $1 bill.

Can Portland/Corvallis get 5 people for crews?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
My crew has like 6 people in it but only 3 of them are really good lol

Does portland have any other players going to this thing that wants to join my crew?

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Foxisthemaster - Would you be free to play sometime this week. I know a few other people in Beaverton, and if you'd be up for a psuedo-smashfest then you and your brother can actually see where you stack up.
Just tell me where to be.
Make sure it's after school gets out(3 o,clock P.m.)

I'll have to rely on my brother to give me a ride

Rage.

Smash Ace
Aftermath is Juce coming?
Im goign to 20 Dollar Money match him with Falcon Dittos

and if we are having big crew battles
I might bring my whoel crew

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Dude Rage you emo kid you should join up with my crew for this whole thing because I have played you before and are crew together might do well in the crew battles I think you beat one of my guys GUN with your ice climbers at TANG something..... But yeah you should join my crew for this battle lets let a raver (me) and an Emo (you) become one to create a much better crew all together.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If you're sure you can go, you can get a ride with the rest of Eugene since we'll likely have room.

Ace, I mean, Rage... when did you pick up Ice Climbers?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Jonny, ask Jesse if he's coming. And would you money match me for like $10? I'd probably be willing to do Falcon dittos.

GAYB

Smash Cadet
hey im pretty sure im comin with some friends but i dont think i can show til like 4, is that gunna be too late to get in?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hey, if I were to come on Friday with like 5 people in my car, would we be able to get housing from someone? We'd probably be getting there at like 9:00 or 10:00 PMish this Friday and then leave like late Saturday or early Sunday (if the person housing would want a smashfest that night).

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Hmm, I might be able to make this tourney, but I was wondering if I can show up just for the friendlies? I suck, so I probably won't want to enter the tourney yet, and I don't think I will be staying for the whole time.

Oh, and about the location, I am back in Oregon temporarily for a short part of my summer, so :D

T0MMY

Smash Master
You may enter the tournement for free if you bring more SoCal'ers.
Oh, and bring more womenz.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
True mangler posts can be rare, but he's getting better.

My crew vs. your crew Tommy muhahahahah :laugh: That means MANGLER, GUN, RIOT vs Eugene. What do you say?

even though I will probley play everyone.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Ratking stole my heart when I went to Oregon. Along with Dawg.
I'm sorry that happened and I didn't steal your heart when you saw me in oregon at Ratkings place ..................... I see how it is......

Psh...... anyway that sucks nintendoking maybe one day you and him will meet again and still feel as close as before.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I'm sorry that happened and I didn't steal your heart when you saw me in oregon at Ratkings place ..................... I see how it is......

Psh...... anyway that sucks nintendoking maybe one day you and him will meet again and still feel as close as before.
***** please, me and this Nintendoking are attached at the BRAAAAAAIN......

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip****s.

TAKE IT AWAY JOSH!!!!

Who are you, Jrad?
I think the better question is who the **** are you??:chuckle: :chuckle:

ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE!!! I AM NOT COMING TO THIS... I AM NOT COMING TO IT... There are 4-8 of my friends from Portland that dont have smashboards accounts (HEY MORE NOOBS FOR YOU TO BEAT UP ON! LOLOLOL) however that are going. They asked that I post here and let you guys know so they are not charged your extra ******** fee at the door. Thanks for them in advance!!!

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
OK! The rooms that I have out for this event can only hold so many people! I am closing registration! The few stray non-registered people will already push this tournamen tover 50 attendees.

Good luck everyone, and see you saturday!

~Kenpachi

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to mention that Shin will be attending as my Teams Partner, and will be entering singles as well. Part of Team Eugen"iuses."

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Tudios, your team name is Shinudios.

Crew Eugene will have a better name. Period. I don't care if it's "Shin Made Me Bidoof-it", anything is better.

I promise to have a team of 6 pokemon up to level 50 by this Saturday. Singles, Doubles, Record Trading, and Poffins are in order.

mangler

Smash Cadet
Tudios, your team name is Shinudios.

Crew Eugene will have a better name. Period. I don't care if it's "Shin Made Me Bidoof-it", anything is better.

I promise to have a team of 6 pokemon up to level 50 by this Saturday. Singles, Doubles, Record Trading, and Poffins are in order.
yeah pokemon battles,trade,and proffins. yeah:psycho:

FoosJr

Smash Ace
alright well, I have bad news for some, I can't make it this weekend. I don't have the money and I can't get a ride also I have a family thing to attend to on saturday. So I'm sorry George I guess you can't buy me lunch this weekend, and I'm sorry james you're going to have to find a teammate, sorry i couldn't get this out any sooner but i just got word today that i can't get the money until next week, and family stuff tomorrow.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of teams that can't attend, my own team, "Team Sheikachu" can't participate. It seems that my room mate has something else to attend that day. suck.

Top Bottom