• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Brawl Pre-release (another one?)

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Ness vs Lucas? I see no reason to play favorites. Don't want the boys to be jealous, you see. Anyway, I was glad to see another Ness there.

Tudios was doing some downright evil stuff with Wolf today ...

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, all the characters were unlocked later that night or the next morning. The hard way, too--as in, playing 450 vs matches to unlock Wolf.

T0MMY

Smash Master
t1mmy takes a while to post videos because he does capture, editing, and those graphics in the beginning he makes himself. What a workaholic, lol.
I don't think I got any of my vids recorded :^\

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
also, i think there's a couple of my matches, well atleast one of me vs eggz, on the oregon vhs and i really really wanted that one lol, i'm gonna post my whole vhs, both of um, waitin for pc to finish ripping the dvd now

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh my bad.
Sorry, Jamo has been working 11+ hours everyday since sunday which started with minimal sleep, he wants to try and get them up in the early AM hours, but again, no guarantees.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
Im warmed up

Oh my bad.
Sorry, Jamo has been working 11+ hours everyday since sunday which started with minimal sleep, he wants to try and get them up in the early AM hours, but again, no guarantees.
lah jem peir
he's funny haha
but I playing mlg this year and don't have to pay ****
haha

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's funny how it was said the line was too long to play a pre-release of Brawl and no other setups were for Melee.
At both the LA and the SF Brawl pre-release tournaments people were standing in line about 2:00 a.m., that's a 10 hour wait. Half the people were eliminated in the first round, meaning 50% chance those people waiting in line all day only got to play one game. And if $5 entrance fee sounded like too much, think about how much it cost everyone to get to that tournament, coming from OoS.
Everyone had fun at this tournament, myself included.
I'm looking forward to the Brawl League ^_^

Top Bottom