• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
aww sorry mike, thats my dads birthday so i cant come. im hoping to have smashfests and stuff this year so you can come if you want. my AIM is WhiteBeltNoobXd

2kool

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, this is off topic and all, but is there a way to change your username or can you only make a new one....? If I have to make a new one, I think I might. I want to make it match the handle I've been using at my recent tournies, cuz people know me as too many things now ><; 2kool, The Green One, Cyclone, ugh.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
2kool's New UserName

Hey everyone, this is 2kool on my new username. I made a new one so I can just set my handle for once, and it's The Grinch (Bet you couldn't tell from my username :p ).

So yeah, remember from now on everyone, 2kool = The Grinch

=] Oh, and if anyone is good with photoshop, maybe you can redo my old banner? I "edited" it at the moment....isn't it awesome? xD I edited in paint, lol.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
27th?..err maybe I have to ask though. Altough I might be..well I dunno too good?
Well I don't think it matters, because according to M/F Pro, the tourny is full now (He's hosting it at his place so he can only have so many people) Anyways though, if you think you're too good, you probably are ;] So leave us normies to have a tourny :[ LOL

I only say that out of fear of course :D

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
yeah, we're normies, lol. im getting anxious to play someone! all im doing right now is playing a computer ...>< ive been praciticing like crazy now, i practice atleast 3 or 4 hours a day lol.

unliscenced Dr. Mario

Smash Cadet
kk JOVAN is 1 of the 4 friends and Nes is free on that day so he mite go ill have to ask frost and Heli if they can come as for me im definatly going if Jovan can pick me up so hell yeah im looking forward to it... i can bring a small tv and a vcr to record the matches along w/ a cube and 2 controllers and of course the game

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
here are the official rules:

1.No Modded Controllers
2.No glitches that keep the match from finishing.
3.the matches will be 4 stock, with an 8 minute time limit
4.ties will be broken by a new match with only one stock
5.there will be 2 pools, if there are 14 people, i will be in both pools
6.the entry fee is 10$, and you get free lunch
7.BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller!
8.the stage selection will be random first match then counterpick.
9.you need to register to enter otherwise i wont allow you in.
10.the top 3 in each pool that win the most matches will be in the semifinals, then the top 2 of the semifinals will be in the finals.
(Unliscensed Dr Mario, the tourny will be on sunday so i hope you can make it)
11. FoD,Yoshi's story and Yoshi's island(past stage), Battle Field, Final Destination,and Dreamland(past stage) will be the acceptabimle stages

lol i hope people can make it.

*Edit* thanks to SlashOfDarkness, i found out i made an error, the Yoshi's Island (Past Stage) is banned and Pokemon Stadium is allowed. To avoid confusion, here's the legal stages: FoD,Yoshi's Story,BattleField,FinalDestination,Dreamland,and pokemon stadium.

oh yeah, to the people registered, im going to send you guys a password so that there arent any impostors. say your password when you come to my house, your passwords will be PMed to you so read your mail frequently

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT THING TO TELL YOU GUYS! Mapquest driving directions to my house and print it out so you guys dont get lost! there will also be pizza around lunch time so be hungry! ^^ just remember, the entry fee is 10$, remember your individual passwords, BYOC, and have fun!!

My address is 6542 Westpark PL #A, Westminster, CA 92683, <--copy this and mapquest it ^^

*EDIT* there's a change of plans, people can start showing up around 12pm until 1pm which is when the singles tourny starts. people can stay until 7:30 pm since the tourny starts an hour later. if there are early birds, they can have some friendlies with me to warm up.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT THING TO TELL YOU GUYS! Mapquest driving directions to my house and print it out so you guys dont get lost! there will also be pizza around lunch time so be hungry! ^^ just remember, the entry fee is 10$, remember your individual passwords, BYOC, and have fun!!

My address is 6542 Westpark PL #A, Westminster, CA 92683, <--copy this and mapquest it ^^

*EDIT* there's a change of plans, people can start showing up around 12pm until 1pm which is when the singles tourny starts. people can stay until 7:30 pm since the tourny starts an hour later. if there are early birds, they can have some friendlies with me to warm up.
Wait, so let me make sure I got this right: The singles tourny starts at 1 PM, and we're all allowed to show up around 12 PM, correct? And then you say we're all allowed to stay as late as 7:30 PM, right? But what do you mean, "since the tourny starts an hour later."? Is there another tourny after the singles one that starts at 7:30 PM? o_O That's kind of late isn't it? Unless you just mean since the tourny starts an hour after we're allowed in or something.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
im just saying that since the singles tourny is an hour later now, people can stay til 7:30. people can show up at 12:00pm and warm up by playing on my tv that has a GC already set up.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well, im not sure how the prize is going to be distibuted yet/. i hope all of you guys can make it! just remember ur password and mapquest driving directions if you need to.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
top 3 in each of the 3 pools made it into the brackets

1 DieSuperFly
2 NK
3 McRustyJr
4 Grinch
5 Elvis
5 Jovan
7 Korean
7 Richard
9 Bye
9 Bye
9 Jonathan
9 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Great tourny today.....had a long startup, but I had a lot of fun ha ha. Good job M/F Pro ;] Thanks for hosting it btw, and thanks to your mom for letting you! lol Lots of good matches guys, especially the people who did friendly Luigi dittos with me, and that Pika player, nice job. I had a lot of fun playing my Luigi today.

DSF is crazy....didn't play him, but watched some games. Sick stuff. Oh, and whoever recorded, post up the link soon! I think I didn't get any recorded matches tho, if it was only recording on that one tv, the one on the right side of the table :[ Oh well.

Hey NK, I beat your Fox with my Luigi >:D That's ONE goal I'm proud of!!! LOL But why'd you have to switch to Falcon after that? Damm.

The Grinch will be back for more, GG's guys.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Guys, I have mixed up my memory card with someone elses! please, all of the people that brought GC's please check for a black memory card that has a lot mario game save files and some megaman game save files. Please return it! and if someone has my memory card, please give it to me please! i beg of you guys! i need my memory card! please! if anyone has a memory card thats not theirs, please return it to me! if anyone brought friends over that brought GCs please ask them if they have a memory card with lots of mario game files (including ssbm) and some megaman game files on it. PLEASE GUYS!! I REALLY NEED THAT MEMORY CARD!! TaeKwonDork, TheGrinch, Unlicensed Dr Mario, and XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2, you guys brought tvs and cubes so please check ur cubes for a black memory card with mario files and megaman files on it. please!

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Marth/Falco, pro your tournamnet was a lot of fun . I have to say one of the finest and nicest tournamnets I'v been too. Thanks man I hope that you didn't have to pick up after us. Sorry for the mess.

DSF, sorry man for being on your *** all day. it was a pleaseure seeing you again and hope I can still have those dojo trianning classes with you.

The Grinch, your wigi is ubber man good battles and good tactics you have with him.

Nick, Man your just a fun guy, good games

Richard, your Samus is really good man we have to play again some time, close battles.

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2, I didn't get to play you but you seem to give john a challenge so you have to be pretty good if you can do that. Nice meeting you and I hope to see you in future smash bashes.

John, my main man you did very well man I am surprised, I think you deserve that SS title at Devry man you hadme runn'in I have to train with Big D to get more skills into my arsenal.

And to all the rest... God Bless, God Rest.

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
Good tourney, M/F Pro. Great fun, even though I had to leave at 3 o' clock... and only played 6 matches, most of which were...pretty close I guess.

I wanted to play you JOVAN, too bad I had to go before I got to play you in my pool.

And yes, DSF showed up, and owned us.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
yeah man I never seen you in action maybe when Marth/Falco pro has another one we can smash it up. nice meeting you though.

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
Nice meeting you too J0VAN and all the other people there. Finally met another Mario player in the process too.

PS. if anybody lost a memory card with LOTS of resident evil data and some smash data, I gave it to M/F Pro for safekeeping, since he's more in touch with the smash community than I am. Parents and overprotectiveness...go figure.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
this sux, at first i was fighting the grinch (i think) and then NK or mcrusty changed the brackets then i had to fight NK.... u guys r ***** (btw i am richard)

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
Really? How so? I left before the prize was handed out.
i paid 5 dollars to enter and i won 6 dollars! so thats a 1 dollar profit right there! if u dont count gas...

edit: Lies and Truth, his sister logged off the pc so we had to make the brackets over again. blame his sister if u wan

Top Bottom