• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
ooooooooh......but....did u really have to make me fight NK
it was completely random. if i changed it to some else having to play him then they would complain and since u were allowed to switch, they would have to be allowed as well so we would have an endless loop, meaning there cant be any exceptions for the random bracket generation to work. logic mangz.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Mannnn, today got me all hyped. Someone needs to host another tourny SOON, lol.

And no, I can't host one here :[ Trust me, I reaaaaally wouldn't mind, I'd love to in fact, but my dad doesn't want a bunch of people over. But yeah, someone needs to host another soon! In like the next two weeks :D lol.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
im not going to hold anymore tounrys until i find my memory card. i can t even practice my marth cuz i dont even have my SSBM memory.im sulking right now anyways.

TheGrinch, since ur all hyped up from yesterday, and i wanna play someone challenging now, why dont we arrange a day you can come over and play me a few hours.ur bro can come too if you guys wanna come and smash it up.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Bah... I wished I was at this tournament(this is EndlessDuoTQ), but I over slept.... Ask Jovan bout my sleeping habits =] So yeah... if there's another one, I'll most likely make it, cause I need to adjust my sleeping schedule for school.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I live in the Fullerton/Buena Park border where the 91 meets the 5, anybody wanna play..? =[ I also attend Cal Poly Pomona, and I stay there a lot.

x.Ta.Z

Smash Rookie
man i wish i coulda made it but I had work. I havent smashed since the one gamesquare tourny on the 6th. I have to focus on Band and playing the Clarinet so I might hav eto put smashing down on the priority list.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
aww man. i dont know where that is but ill bring my cube and probly come if its on the weekends. does anyone have the address for it? i might get my parents to drive me. >_<

good games today Taz, ur jiggly owns! i got some really good practice in thanks to you. =) great shiek and zelda dittos too. jiggly is so rigged with her rising pound and rest btw. >=)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Where you live at..? Give me buildings, not street names, I have a REALLY bad sense of directions =] I'm usually at Boisseranc(sp?) playing Tennis or Basketball.. so if you live like.. across the street from that, that'd be awesome =]

unliscenced Dr. Mario

Smash Cadet
Hey did ur Memery card have sunshine data and a whole bunch of RE4 data as well? cuz u mite have given it to me instead of my own but this one had no megaman it only had mario party 6 data alot of RE4 and that wus it i think. cuz mine had a lot of RE4 and a lot more type of game saves but i know i didnt get my memory card home cuz it wus missing a lot of games .

oh and aside from that ur tourney wus good i know its late but i couldnt do much when i got home cuz JOVAN got us lost and the next day i wus gone the whole day so yeah i note that this is really late. I jusst need to say this...

McRustyJr nice sheik dude ur lucky my finger wus messed up lol ...jk

Nick good games hope to play u soon again

JOVAN hope u didnt get in much trouble 4 getting home so late

Richard dam ur Samus is good i wanna play u again

NullVortex sorry dude i didnt get ur real name but u had a sweet mario we need to smash it up again

The Grinch i wanted to play ur Luigi but i didnt get the chance hope to play u soon

DSF dam u for showing up!!! lol jk man it wus nice seeing u ...oh btw nice drawing lol

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey did ur Memery card have sunshine data and a whole bunch of RE4 data as well? cuz u mite have given it to me instead of my own but this one had no megaman it only had mario party 6 data alot of RE4 and that wus it i think. cuz mine had a lot of RE4 and a lot more type of game saves but i know i didnt get my memory card home cuz it wus missing a lot of games .

oh and aside from that ur tourney wus good i know its late but i couldnt do much when i got home cuz JOVAN got us lost and the next day i wus gone the whole day so yeah i note that this is really late. I jusst need to say this...

McRustyJr nice sheik dude ur lucky my finger wus messed up lol ...jk

Nick good games hope to play u soon again

JOVAN hope u didnt get in much trouble 4 getting home so late

Richard dam ur Samus is good i wanna play u again

NullVortex sorry dude i didnt get ur real name but u had a sweet mario we need to smash it up again

The Grinch i wanted to play ur Luigi but i didnt get the chance hope to play u soon

DSF dam u for showing up!!! lol jk man it wus nice seeing u ...oh btw nice drawing lol
Which guy were you? I thought U. Dr Mario wasn't there xD

If you wanna get together sometime to smash let me know =]

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
U.Dr Mario, i dont have any RE4 games so mine is probly stolen or mistaken for someone elses. i hope to play good ppl some time soon. i had awesome games with you Taz. it was fun playing random chars and seeing who would win.anyone is able to come to my hosue again this following week but you gotta check up with me if your coming. ill be planning to have more tournys soon too so check up every now and then. Im also planning on playing a good zelda cuz im getting good with her so if anyone's good with zelda, im hoping for ditto matches. Id wanna smash with you TheGrinch, ur luigi is so uber good! im gonna try and get good with wigi so we can ditto.

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
What're you talking about U. Dr. Mario. If I remember correctly, my Mario got ***** by both your Doc and your Marth. Fun matches tho. **** myself for not knowing how to get out of double f-air combos. On Yoshi's story too. And you have a very nice Doc too.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
U.Dr Mario, i dont have any RE4 games so mine is probly stolen or mistaken for someone elses. i hope to play good ppl some time soon. i had awesome games with you Taz. it was fun playing random chars and seeing who would win.anyone is able to come to my hosue again this following week but you gotta check up with me if your coming. ill be planning to have more tournys soon too so check up every now and then. Im also planning on playing a good zelda cuz im getting good with her so if anyone's good with zelda, im hoping for ditto matches. Id wanna smash with you TheGrinch, ur luigi is so uber good! im gonna try and get good with wigi so we can ditto.
Ha ha thanks man! I try my best =] Luigi dittos are always fun. "Yah! Yah! Yah" xD lol

YES MORE TOURNIES!!! And your house would be great again because it's a nice size, I already know where it is, and it isn't too far at all =]

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing little dude, When I pick up my VCR we can smash it up man, no probs. I just need a day off on the weekends.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
ok cool ^^ i might not be home this sunday and monday so dont come cuz im going to Viva Las Vegas! now that every has seen how short i am, im probly gonna be called "little dude" a lot lol ^^ oh well, it can be a nickname lol hey everyone! good news!! im gonna be holding a small casual smashfest filled with friendly matches only! its gonna rock! its still unconfirmed but most likely to happen! only the ppl that came to my tourny on sunday can come, if ur one of my friends that i talk to online, ur also welcome! im only hoping for less ppl tho. oh yeah, no more than 14 ppl please! it'll probly happen 2 or 3 weeks from now on a saturday. sorry guys, no food this time, just some sodas for all. you guys should know my address by now, just look at the bottom part of my sig lol

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
When Jovan goes, can I go as well..? =] I'll drag Grinch, since he lives like.... down the street from me.. lol.
YES drag me along =] I wanna do some more smashing!!! We should do cheap money matches---like a dollar LOL But yeah seriously I wanna smash some more!

RaiN-

Smash Cadet
Hey , I live in Sherman Oaks, California. I play falco ^^ .. but i think im kinda noob. i could SHFFL and somewhat do the pillage thing. =P well me and my friends looking for smashers to play with and improve.. msg me on myspace if ne1 lives near ! www.myspace.com/danielsal

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
When Jovan goes, can I go as well..? =] I'll drag Grinch, since he lives like.... down the street from me.. lol.
haha yeah, you can come when J0VAN comes to get his VCR. Go ahead and drag the Grinch along. =)

YES drag me along =] I wanna do some more smashing!!! We should do cheap money matches---like a dollar LOL But yeah seriously I wanna smash some more!
LOL, yeah, dollar matches...i just really wanna smash it up some more so yeah, you guys can come along when J0VAN comes. im hoping he comes around this saturday because im leaving to Las Vegas on sunday and monday.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Ill try to make it to the friendlies. Good games today though. Hoping we could smash it up more since we live so close.
yeah, we live like a 2 minute drive from eachother! yeah go ahead and come. we'll probly play on my big screen tv. i cant wait til i get an official date for my upcoming smashfest!

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Make sure you guys don't have it tomorrow, I'm busy tomorrow.

So how about Friday, JOVAN gets his VCR and Kanzaki can pick me up then :D I'd be up for Friday!

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
DUDE I'll go and slam down some ones the table vs. you Grinch. But the thing is I can't on friday because I have work till 11 O'clock a night. Game Crazy has me on a tight leash.

Maybe saturday, I pray

Top Bottom