• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Okay then. M/F Pro, how's Saturday sound? And for everyone else too?

And I'd really appreciate it if someone wanted to give me a ride there :p Because my dad is busy that day :[ And he's the only one around that generally gives me a ride.

....You know I just realized, I'm only busy tomorrow NITE, so if someone wants to come over/pick me up, we can smash tomorrow.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
im not sure, but anyone is welcome to come tomorrow around 12pm and all day saturday. i cant have many ppl over on saturday or tomorrow, just J0VAN, Kanzaki, and you, Grinch. i'd want someone to come today but im not in the mood anymore cuz i have a horrible headache! tomorrow and saturday and maybe friday would be a good day.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
im not sure, but anyone is welcome to come tomorrow around 12pm and all day saturday. i cant have many ppl over on saturday or tomorrow, just J0VAN, Kanzaki, and you, Grinch. i'd want someone to come today but im not in the mood anymore cuz i have a horrible headache! tomorrow and saturday and maybe friday would be a good day.
Tomorrow then :D I just need a ride.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
ok cool, so then its most likely saturday which is when you guys will come. Grinch, if you could get a ride tomorrow, we can just hang out and play each other at my house for a few hours. im hoping that you, Kanzaki, and J0VAN can make it on saturday though. im usually free on saturday.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
ok cool, so then its most likely saturday which is when you guys will come. Grinch, if you could get a ride tomorrow, we can just hang out and play each other at my house for a few hours. im hoping that you, Kanzaki, and J0VAN can make it on saturday though. im usually free on saturday.
Alright man sounds good. Most likely we'll all be smashing on Saturday then. Unless someone goes to smash at your place tomorrow, and gives me a ride. If not it's cool, but if someone can that's even cooler =]

mrluilou

Smash Rookie
when is the next tournament ? ive been wanting to see if i could hang w/ other people

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
im not gonna be having more tournys, just a lot of smashfests (friendly matches) if its cool with you, Grinch, if i could have ur address and ill come over tomorrow if you cant make it to my place. the next smashfest will be in 2 or 3 weeks. i hope you guys come to my place to smash it up this saturday.

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
Man, I wanna go, but my parents won't let me. Only way I get to smash with one of you guys is if I invite a few of you guys over, or if I convince my friend to hold a small smashfest at his house. And even then, it'd only happen around a holiday. Man that's lame. Eh, if I ever get around to inviting some of you guys over, I'll tell you.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Man, I wanna go, but my parents won't let me. Only way I get to smash with one of you guys is if I invite a few of you guys over, or if I convince my friend to hold a small smashfest at his house. And even then, it'd only happen around a holiday. Man that's lame. Eh, if I ever get around to inviting some of you guys over, I'll tell you.
ok. sorry u cant make it

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
So are we all smashing tomorrow? :D I would invite you guys over today, but I'm going out to dinner with the girlfriend.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
im not sure if i can come cuz i might need a ride. well, im up to shashing it up at the Grinch's house but if he doesnt want it at his house then we can meet at my house on saturday. im hoping its at my hosue cuz i might not have a ride there. =/

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I agree, Grinch's house is closer we can smash there, what do you say Grinch, I will check if I have off on saturday.

Oh and Kanzaki you better be there this time, I have to see if you got better.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Actually.....Saturday at my place doesn't sound too bad =] I just have to convince the pops that a few people are coming over. So yeah, it'd have to be ONLY M/F Pro, JOVAN and Kanzaki. And another thing is that it'd have to be done around 6, because I'm going out for my girlfriend's birthday at 6:30 that day....wow, this is probably the third thing I'm doing with her this week that fell on the same day as a smashfest of sorts. Weird.

But yeah, if you three want to do that, message me and I'll message you my address =] ONLY you three, no inviting other people! Sorry guys, but I'm already going to have to convince for 3 guys, I don't want to push it if you get me.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
okay, cool. so its at your house right TheGrinch? cool! i dont have to ask my mom and dad anymore! lol. ill bring the vcr for you J0VAN. ill cya guys on saturday.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
so lets it be posted, so let it be smashed

This will be fun , thanks Marth/Falco pro for bringing my VCR to Grinch's house.

ha ha ha, you better warm up man I am not giong easy

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well.. I'm the typical Asian driver that rices out his cars and stuff... but I just don't like driving.. lol.
lol, im hoping i got better from last sunday. im hoping i can do better cuz im kind of good with my yoshi since i beat Taz's Samus but iono, he might've gone easy on me >< btw, how can you not like driving?! vroom vroom! and all that sound FX stuff

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
lol, man Donald, you're just getting beat by everyone's Yoshi :p First Brandon's (Death by down b star LOL) now Connor's? lol.

JOVAN, Kanzaki, remember if you two are coming Saturday message me before then and I'll message you my address!

mrluilou

Smash Rookie
how old are you guys? seems as if most of you cant drive or your parents wont let you go out :confused:

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
how old are you guys? seems as if most of you cant drive or your parents wont let you go out :confused:
I'm gonna be 19 in a month and a half.....I just can't drive because I wasn't able to get a permit/liscense 'til I got a steady job. And I just recently got a steady job :p Ha ha. So I'll be driving eventually, just not yet.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I just turned 19 on the 13th of August. I have 2 cars and been driving since i was like.. 14 xD I just don't like driving cause it's boring.... Any who, bout Saturday, I can most likely make it, depends on what time though, so I know when to wake up... I'm probably gonna leave around 3 or 4ish though, some friends wants to go play.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hey I haven't been reading this thread the whole way through, but I noticed towards the end that some of you in Westminster started having a few smashfests. I'm about a 15 min drive from there, and I'm not a lazy driver, so next time you guys meet let me know. I guess you could send me a message on myspace, since I haven't been on AIM much.

myspace.com/66524952

Don't wanna make a link, i always use quick reply. anyway, let me know your contact info and stuff and we'll get some games going.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
lol..... what the heck? :p
I know he's random.

But I can probably make it guys but I have to leave around 3ish so I will try to get there early and I pray that you do the same so I can play all of you.

Grinch I will message you in smash boards.

And for the new guy you should come too.

"I love playing new smashers"

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Since a couple of you guys are leaving early, you guys are welcome to show up at like 11 AM. And you guys BETTER come, I'm in the smasssshing mood =] Ha ha.

Kanzaki, if you're coming tomorrow please message me so I know, and I'll message you my address & number. Thanks again.

Oh, and BYOC because I only have two :p And I guess your mem cards if you want to use your name lol. OH YEAH JOVAN bring the vcr, I want to recorddddddddd!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Grinch, im gonna make it for sure! omg! 4th day in a row i wake up with a headache!! >=O I have J0VAN's VCR and im bringing it to give it back to him so i think we can record. i cant wait to come! im probly going to leave around 4 or 5ish so im probly gonna come at 11 or 12. ill cya guys there!

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'll go when I wake up, but I'll leave around 3 or 4... But yeah, you already sent me a PM with your address/number before all this =]

mrluilou

Smash Rookie
ill be staying at long beach tonight...i wouldnt mind driving by westminster tomorrow to play you guys...but it seems as if you guys have your usuals that show up...

Top Bottom