• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

unliscenced Dr. Mario

Smash Cadet
Well today were playing smash at my friends house... his parents seem okay with having a good a mount of people there... but this is today so its really short notice... NK and Rusty might show(accoring to JOVAN) ...but were thinking of doing some hosting this Sunday at his house.... we'll try to set it up at his place since its bigger than mine.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
lol 8-bi i cant find where to add u but yea i met Mike last night and we're smashin today with my friend and i think he was gonna ask u to come as well it's at his house

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
It's okay man, one day, we'll fight, one day, lol. Or maybe on SSBB on the Wii online! :O

ANYWAYS I have a question for everyone reading this thread: If I held a friendly/small tourny at MY place, would any of you be up for it? Now don't jump to conclusions that I will have one, I haven't even asked "the parent" if I can have one here. I live in Buena Park, quite literally a 5 minute drive from Knott's Theme Park. I've never hosted a tourny before so if I had one, bear with me and remember that it's my first time, so forgive my mistakes. If I decide to hold a tourny here (And get the okay from pops) then I'll post the address and we'll get all the info together asap.

But yeah, would anyone here come?
i would definately come! I wouldnt care if u make mistakes since it'll be ur first time . as long as we can play, i wont really care ^^

jake the boy

Smash Ace
If you made a tourney, expect alot of people to come, not just the people that post on the thread.

I still remember the La Habra tourney in May =/

2kool

Smash Cadet
If you made a tourney, expect alot of people to come, not just the people that post on the thread.

I still remember the La Habra tourney in May =/
Not if I hide this post! D: *hides*

But really, I do need to find a way to make it a "small" get together if I can have one here ><; Because even if I CAN have one, I doubt my dad would be up for like, even 10+ random people.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
That would sound good, just make sure you dont release the address on the board or random people like DSF will show up and get some free money, lol.

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Smash Rookie
I live in the Cerritos Area, if anyone wants to play, just contact me, I'm new to the boards. I myself would be interested in this little tourney. Me AIM's the same as my account name.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
so when can we all log on? if we need to register, we should have names and like a little personal password to identify ourselves and not have impostors

lunchnow12

Smash Rookie
my friend wants to have a turn a ment so yeah.......any of you live around Pomona....Ca.......i know fullerton is like 20 min away witch is like...i dunno not that far or far anyways or tell me of any smash tournys around here thanks! aim bottlecap187

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
my friend wants to have a turn a ment so yeah.......any of you live around Pomona....Ca.......i know fullerton is like 20 min away witch is like...i dunno not that far or far anyways or tell me of any smash tournys around here thanks! aim bottlecap187
I'm going to Cal Poly Pomona tomorrow, me and my friends smash in the Dorms/Suites all the time. Im me at EndlessDuoTQ if you would like to join.

2kool

Smash Cadet
That would sound good, just make sure you dont release the address on the board or random people like DSF will show up and get some free money, lol.
That is SERIOUSLY what I don't want to happen!! LoL, I guess you could say, it's a tourny for the smashers that are decent only, like me ^^ But yeah, I'll get back to everyone about my place as soon as I get an answer :[ Sorry for the wait.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well, i hope we can play eachother sometime cuz im getting really bored and im starting to think i suck... can anyone also help me find a new main char? or choose between Falco or Ice Climbers as my main (im pretty much good w/ these 2)

x.Ta.Z

Smash Rookie
Heh I learned that the hard way. I posted the tourny info and Mike Y saw it and owned us all. >_>

That is SERIOUSLY what I don't want to happen!! LoL, I guess you could say, it's a tourny for the smashers that are decent only, like me ^^ But yeah, I'll get back to everyone about my place as soon as I get an answer :[ Sorry for the wait.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hello everybody this is JOVAN and i would like to be in this little smash bash. give me a place and time and I can smash with you.

And if not I can smash inviduals, if you can invite me to your house I am a pretty good Pikachu and Marth player is if you like to play with me and you live near La Habra I can play,

Just recently I was playing DSF privitly at his house. he is a cool guy, he is helping me train.

Any ways Unlisecened Dr. Mario I can give you a ride to this.

If anybody wants to talk to me, my AIM is jokickass 01 thats a space between the "s" and the "0"

JOVAN

2kool

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I regret to inform you that the smashfest over at my place is pretty much a no-go =[ I'm reaaally sorry for giving everyone false hope. BUT I still have no problems [currently] with having a couple of people over here that would like to smash, plus I'm still game to smash in generaly at someone else's house----if someone else wants to host a small casual :D Ha ha. Message me if you guys want to individually smash with me or so----PS----I can't drive =[ Just thought I'd throw that out there....

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Heh I learned that the hard way. I posted the tourny info and Mike Y saw it and owned us all. >_>
lol. Actually, one of my friends who lives near Fountain Valley told me about it ;) . I didn't know it was posted on the forums until i saw McRusty there. I was originally planning to just go and watch my friends play, but they gave me some reasons to enter:

1) There was some Mario player that beat my friend for first place at the store's last tourney, so he wanted me to try and take him out.

2) The controllers my friends have are pretty bad, so I wanted to try and get them some new ones (they're poor college kids ^^).

3) All my friends got knocked out during the first two rounds, so i didn't even get a chance to lose to them during a match :-p

lol it's kinda funny what u said, cuz i remember about half a year ago, some guy posted about a burbank tournament, and after people heard that Hugo and his friends were coming, someone tried to make it seem like the tournament was cancelled so that they wouldn't show up. :)

oh, another interesting thing - Ken IMed me that night and told me that one of his first tournament wins ever in smash bros came at that exact same store. Kinda like a "know ur roots" type of comment. ;)

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Smash Rookie
I stopped by 2kool's house yesterday, it's was a pretty fun get together. He kicked my *** though, I'm just not that good yet. Anyone wanna Smash, I'm free most of the time, AIM: xtreemmasheen3k2

2kool

Smash Cadet
I stopped by 2kool's house yesterday, it's was a pretty fun get together. He kicked my *** though, I'm just not that good yet. Anyone wanna Smash, I'm free most of the time, AIM: xtreemmasheen3k2
You'll get good in no time though man, your Fox is still way good. You just need to learn L-canceling a little better, and uses for DD'ing and WD'ing =] Good matches though, they were way fun.

Top Bottom