• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
really? i challenge you to a duel! ill be there at the beginning of january, i guess
Yeahh!! haha.
i'll have to start practicing again i haven't played smash since I left AZ :\

And Joey dude idk i might be able to visit or something who knows.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
dude, sierra vista, i love you. you guys have taught me so much and i really appreciate it. Not only have you taught me how to be better in smash but youve also taught me so much philosophy in smash. i remember when tim told me to never doubt my character, doubt myself, and that was like a blow of wisdom. im gunna miss you guys

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
SV! im free today, tomorrow, saturday and sunday. we should play, cause ill be leaving FOREVER in like 2 weeks, and cant play next weekend. ill even MM tag as incentive. i mean, unless youre scared tag. but text me (404 786 8702) if you wanna play cause my laptop is ******** XD

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K.. i'm seriously free today.. try to get ur cpu up and running.. i still don have a phone.... im free Friday after 5 I think... sorry about yesterday.. had thxgiving w/coworkers.. and passed out.. >< (we will play again tho)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
allright man that sounds fun!, but i only use puff in mms so just putting that out there :] my place is fine (tag) come over anytime just text me before you do.friday or thursday would be best.love you guys

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
double post for the hell of it cause i really like this part of this song, see if you guys know which song! but i dont know it might be too gangster for you guys. hee hee :)

Somebody get him, the little *****'s out of control
Put a little bit of rum in my bottle I'll dream about diamonds and gold

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Man.. Rook, it was awesome while you were here to play with us... I honestly wish we could've had Axe here for you when you left, but he had school.... I also wish we were able to play with you more.. but work, has it's duties too.. Hopefully, we were able to sorta get you ready for WA...

I'm positive Silentwolf, Kaostar, Eggz, and there entire crew, can take good care of you.. there all wonderful players... ^^

Keep that low tier spirit alive though man... Good times man... and good luck with whatever you do... Hope to see you again man.. :*(

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man. Hopefully I'll come back to az eventually or we meet up at a tourney. I'll let you guys know how I do. My main goal is to be able to beat the guy who introduced me to smash. He's a falco main, so hopefully all that practice pays off. It be pretty cool to not get completely ***** by sleepyk still lol. I'll try and uploa some videos from the STD on Wednesday <3.

Top Bottom