• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

SIERRA VISTA

Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary. The huge blimp that can be seen from our town, The Army's Aerostat...

All the adults got excited when it came here, like it was a really big thing... The red light that blinks everyday a time... The tether saying "You are stuck here.".... It looked to me like light that signified some kind of omen, light, that shines and blanks out everything.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey Max, and Joey remember that tall guy we met that took us to circle K and brought us drinks when he went to brians house....

He plays Doc

Hopefully we can play sometime this week or somethin ^^

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
OH! ok hey whats up? havent talked to you since that circle k lol and yeah thanks again for the drinks youre awesome. lol and ehhhhh NYC kind of sucks :p

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
Nicknyte: I take back what I said on the wigi board, I don't think you're any kind of scrub. In fact, I hereby announce the foundation of the AZ Luigi Advancement Society and would be honored to have you as my co-chair/ SV Divison Commandante.

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
hmph. If that's your attitude, so be it. I'll scrub the floor with your scrubby scrub ***. Bring your pichu, luigi, marth, whatever. Bring a friend and I'll take you two-on-one. booyah.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
I shine,I rest,I shine,I rest,I shine,I rest.wake up the next day and do it all over
Me and my friends are platapus :]

Top Bottom