• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
ahhh tim, i love you! the ones vs your falco on FD and DL were soo good. the rest were just **** lol. but theyre really helpful. the cape is giving me some pretty good advice, so i cant wait to try it out this weekend :D

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
heyyyyy. so i have a 4 day weekend, but i cant leave again :( if anyone wants to come play you can. i have my own gamecube now, but not all the characters and stages are unlocked, so youd have to bring your own memory card.. so.... yeah.. if you wanna come anytime this weekend lemme know.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
heyyyyy. so i have a 4 day weekend, but i cant leave again :( if anyone wants to come play you can. i have my own gamecube now, but not all the characters and stages are unlocked, so youd have to bring your own memory card.. so.... yeah.. if you wanna come anytime this weekend lemme know.
when they bring their memory card have them copy their data to yours so you don't have to do the work =)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
man when i come back i hope old school *****s like the cape dont show up! lol jay-kay! rook you should give me your aim i give the best advice in the world! lol not really. haha

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I've been practicing my powershielding... it's the SV spirit rubbing off on me!! :p Tim's Yoshi is legit. Angel vids are up so look at those for some ideas! <3 I hope my Peach is getting better... <3 <3 <3

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
V3ctorman! i cant smash tomorrow :( i have a test in the afternoon which should take up all night :ugh: but any other day is good..

also, found out im goin to ft. lewis washington. smash seems pretty decent there

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
V3ctorman! i cant smash tomorrow :( i have a test in the afternoon which should take up all night :ugh: but any other day is good..

also, found out im goin to ft. lewis washington. smash seems pretty decent there
i kinda know where a few players are in washington.

only unfortunate part is like 2 or 3 of them are going to be moving to norcal for a year pretty soon(eggz, bladewise and i think someone else)

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
i kinda know where a few players are in washington.

only unfortunate part is like 2 or 3 of them are going to be moving to norcal for a year pretty soon(eggz, bladewise and i think someone else)
that sucks :urg: but ill be like 25 minutes away from where they hold their tourneys, so thats pretty legit :awesome:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Allrite Rook, Umm my next day off is tomorrow like I told you... I have Friday off too.. so maybe then... Hopefully.. lol and yeah alot of good players are in Washington... ^^

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Allrite Rook, Umm my next day off is tomorrow like I told you... I have Friday off too.. so maybe then... Hopefully.. lol and yeah alot of good players are in Washington... ^^
sweet :D silent wolf asked me how good i was, so i lied and said i was decent. we need to get me to that level before i go :awesome:

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
SV is so cool compared to other places. once i told washington i wanted to main y link they got all high tier ***goryish on me like "if you want to win, play as a good character" and whatnot. sooo lame

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
na man play who you want to play the boundaries for that simple minded way of play were shreded along time ago.with practice anything is possible the future comes one day at a time :]

zander <3 how is link going so far?

guys get ready for my combo video CALL FOR COMA : p

Top Bottom