• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
howd you guess that?

but yeah, ive played sleepyk, soft and fullmetal. not cornel though. you can hear sleepy in the video.. beautiful voice, i know.

Addition: ive also played xif and rayku, who are pretty high up on the PR. never played dogy though :(

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
howd you guess that?

but yeah, ive played sleepyk, soft and fullmetal. not cornel though. you can hear sleepy in the video.. beautiful voice, i know.

Addition: ive also played xif and rayku, who are pretty high up on the PR. never played dogy though :(
Haha I keep telling everyone about one of my friends from GA and he tells me about the GA smashers.

You never played him because he lived way southeast in Savannah but now since he goes to college in Atlanta he's been tearing up everyone at the weeklies haha, his only flaw is that he can't play up to his standard level of play because he has no tourney experience.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
nice nice. ive only been to one tourney (which is why i suck). tell him to hit up SPSU. best smash scene in GA that i found
Well s0ft started "bringing back" GA smash and has been hosting weeklies and stuff.

There's some videos from them and stuff =P.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
haha! i know that soft pedophile! hee hee i played him at apex! haha! and sleepyk is so cool! hes like my guru. lol

EDIT: oh! i just noticed rooks post. no johns! look at uuaa! hes only been to one!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
haha! i know that soft pedophile! hee hee i played him at apex! haha! and sleepyk is so cool! hes like my guru. lol

EDIT: oh! i just noticed rooks post. no johns! look at uuaa! hes only been to one!
no whats funny is my friend is getting 1st and is better than everyone in georgia with almost no tourney exp and while playing awful LOOOOOOOOL.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
haha! what have i even done to you? see people just do **** to me for no reason. lol like seriously what did i put that has offended you so much? haha! i havent said one derogatory thing to you have I? if you think i have please tell me. i think people just naturally hate me cause im just better than you guys. i do the same exact thing chris and jackie do and they get their **** sucked and i just get people giving me ****. LOL i think its pretty **** funny. lol what you wanna MM or something? what? what do you want? and show me these sucky vids of myself. lol

EDIT: so lets see i havent done anything to you. youve never met me. hmmmmmm obviously someones been spreadin some false rumors about me. i wonder who that could be?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
haha! what have i even done to you? see people just do **** to me for no reason. lol like seriously what did i put that has offended you so much? haha! i havent said one derogatory thing to you have I? if you think i have please tell me. i think people just naturally hate me cause im just better than you guys. i do the same exact thing chris and jackie do and they get their **** sucked and i just get people giving me ****. LOL i think its pretty **** funny. lol what you wanna MM or something? what? what do you want? and show me these sucky vids of myself. lol

EDIT: so lets see i havent done anything to you. youve never met me. hmmmmmm obviously someones been spreadin some false rumors about me. i wonder who that could be?
wait are you saying you're better than chris and jackie?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
no, but he's saying he's better than all the people who meatride chris and jackie
oh yeah, i see that now.

who is that like...xander? thats it i think. rusty maybe? kyle doesnt really and i dont.

if kyle were to though then joey would be wrong since kyle is 2-1 on him in tourney.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol! i love this! i cant wait till i come back! man am i going to remind you of this post. i wasnt going to do anything to you spencer cause you were actually pretty cool till this post. hee hee its totally fine. and everyone in AZ rides on chris and jackie. lol i really hate the smash community sometimes cause of people like you who give me crap for no reason.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
lol! i love this! i cant wait till i come back! man am i going to remind you of this post. i wasnt going to do anything to you spencer cause you were actually pretty cool till this post. hee hee its totally fine. and everyone in AZ rides on chris and jackie. lol i really hate the smash community sometimes cause of people like you who give me crap for no reason.
how did i state anything but the truth. i just said i dont dickride chris or jackie(because i dont).

and how does everyone in az do it? the only people that really do is tucson people and from what i can see, it's not that many tucson people. list to me the people you think dickride them and i'll tell you why i think certain ones are wrong.

how did i even give you crap anyways? as far as kyle is concerned hes beaten you in tournament 2-1 in sets, this is not some opinion, this is FACT

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you brought up an uneccesary thing to say did you need to say that he beat me? no you didnt. i havent said i was better than anyone. and you dont dickride chris? "chris why are you so good!? dur dur dur!" thats not **** riding? now the **** riding list, shiv, xander, jane, rusty, YOU (for chris) imo hmmmmm thats about it maybe i dont remember anyone from tucson? i dont know. and for shiv as i recall will go in and be like "oh you guys are being mean to each other but how chris and jackie insults people is just fine. it must be because it reflects who they are." and everyone else will be like "oh! youre so right shiv! were all *****es except chris and jackie yay!" and how come when i insult people the same way they do everyones like "shut the **** up! i only ride chris and jackie!" blah! blah! im serious this **** is pissing me off! and i like how pro's can be like "oh! i suck at this match up and everyone will oh! thats why! so the other person isnt better!" and when i say that **** everyone will be like "JOHNS! hes obviously better than you even though youre way more skilled dur!" (light for example) he sucks at peach dittos so he lost to kyle but people dont think kyle is better right? and when i say it it doesnt matter kyles better than me no matter what right? how many times has okami and axe played in tourney huh? once if im correct and that was recently where okami beat him so okami is 1-0 against jeff so hes better right?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
oh! i just saw the line where you guys thought i was saying i was better than everyone else. i was saying that to try and be a smart *** to his post. but im seriously sick of that ****. i dont even wanna help you anymore tommy cause of how much i hate the smash community! i help people and just ****ing get disrespected in the end. i mean i ****ing get brian a job and save it like 5 times! i help people in SV and they treat me like ****! like wtf!? why am i even doing this!?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
you could take a break from certain threads, like any AZ thread.

definitely unsubscribe this thread. I still love you joey

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
you brought up an uneccesary thing to say did you need to say that he beat me? no you didnt. i havent said i was better than anyone. and you dont dickride chris? "chris why are you so good!? dur dur dur!" thats not **** riding? now the **** riding list, shiv, xander, jane, rusty, YOU (for chris) imo hmmmmm thats about it maybe i dont remember anyone from tucson? i dont know. and for shiv as i recall will go in and be like "oh you guys are being mean to each other but how chris and jackie insults people is just fine. it must be because it reflects who they are." and everyone else will be like "oh! youre so right shiv! were all *****es except chris and jackie yay!" and how come when i insult people the same way they do everyones like "shut the **** up! i only ride chris and jackie!" blah! blah! im serious this **** is pissing me off! and i like how pro's can be like "oh! i suck at this match up and everyone will oh! thats why! so the other person isnt better!" and when i say that **** everyone will be like "JOHNS! hes obviously better than you even though youre way more skilled dur!" (light for example) he sucks at peach dittos so he lost to kyle but people dont think kyle is better right? and when i say it it doesnt matter kyles better than me no matter what right? how many times has okami and axe played in tourney huh? once if im correct and that was recently where okami beat him so okami is 1-0 against jeff so hes better right?
Axe played Okami at another tournament and beat him.

Okami won one set but then Jeff won their other set at this tourney in LB so Jeff is 2-1 vs him X_^.

As for Shiv...I don't....think he does. idk.

And nah I don't like to try and give excuses to people when **** happens to them no matter who they are. If it's Chris and he whines about the Sheik matchup I just say get ***** ***** or something like that. As for me saying stuff about Chris, I'm mostly just screwing around lol. Ask Chris and he'll say I rag on him about **** all the time and give him **** about a lot of stuff =P.

Most of this was started because I really thought you were being serious about saying how you're better than people or whatever.

Xander definitely dickrides Chris and Jackie. Jane definitely does(mostly Chris). Rusty most definitely does. I don't feel like I do since more often than not I just kinda troll Chris like said =P.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
teehee. jk. i love you, Yeah! (slight homo). I actually put NY as one of the places i want to be stationed next, cause of awesome smashers like you. smash lurve.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Joey, calm down man. :) you know I love you.. Sorry, I've been very busy with Halo lately... and I'm getting very hooked...

I agree with you on everyone giving Tucson players too much credit.. you're best bet is to ignore it.. like I have. :) it's the best medicine...Tucson, recently just caught up to us.. You have to remember there was a time, when Chris, Jackie, Xander, everyone in Tucson minus Forward... SV's major players were better... SV's been better than Tucson for what... 4-5 years.. Chris, and Jackie passed that wall, that they were stuck on.. Xander and Kyle are close to passing that wall.. so only recently.. did Tucson become really competent with SV.. so it's ok... We have to acknowledge that they got better.. :)

I remember if you look back way in this thread.. you'll find a post from Jackie saying... Vman/Axe I'll probably never get as good as them (or something sounding like that) and look at him now. :)

It's just Tucson hyping their players, theres nothing wrong with that.. If someone/something bothers you.. just ignore it.. We (SV) know how awesome you are.. (especially me) and that's what should matter to you..

<3 ya kid. :) I mean it (yes homo) :p (no homo)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Joey, calm down man. :) you know I love you.. Sorry, I've been very busy with Halo lately... and I'm getting very hooked...

I agree with you on everyone giving Tucson players too much credit.. you're best bet is to ignore it.. like I have. :) it's the best medicine...Tucson, recently just caught up to us.. You have to remember there was a time, when Chris, Jackie, Xander, everyone in Tucson minus Forward... SV's major players were better... SV's been better than Tucson for what... 4-5 years.. Chris, and Jackie passed that wall, that they were stuck on.. Xander and Kyle are close to passing that wall.. so only recently.. did Tucson become really competent with SV.. so it's ok... We have to acknowledge that they got better.. :)

I remember if you look back way in this thread.. you'll find a post from Jackie saying... Vman/Axe I'll probably never get as good as them (or something sounding like that) and look at him now. :)

It's just Tucson hyping their players, theres nothing wrong with that.. If someone/something bothers you.. just ignore it.. We (SV) know how awesome you are.. (especially me) and that's what should matter to you..

<3 ya kid. :) I mean it (yes homo) :p (no homo)
how were u guys better than tucson when we had like...

forward,trevyn,chuckie,bwill,butters,omar and some others i cant remember lol.

doesnt even make sense. you guys were better when we started playing barlw and we lost like everyone good and only had azenith,cutmet, and sean lol.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^indeed.. I did neglect those mentioned players.. so my "length of time when SV was better than Tucson is indeed wrong...but.. for a good 2-3 years.. SV > Tucson for a good while...and noone will deny that

and no your players still played Brawl.. you're being a bit arrogant and blind.. but it's ok.. Tucson's memory is bleak at times.. but it's forgivable

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol i remember when mr. j used to smack gamer around XD (this was when mr. j used to play everyday of course with mr. turnip) well its all good i guess. being here sucks it makes me get frustrated over ****. and its alright rook i mean i dont really know you so you cant really expect me to know if youre being serious or not. and you probably shouldnt put it for NYC cause no one here plays and im moving back to AZ in a year. lol

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
lol i remember when mr. j used to smack gamer around XD (this was when mr. j used to play everyday of course with mr. turnip) well its all good i guess. being here sucks it makes me get frustrated over ****.

and its alright rook i mean i dont really know you so you cant really expect me to know if youre being serious or not.
word of advice: im never being serious.

and you probably shouldnt put it for NYC cause no one here plays and im moving back to AZ in a year. lol
fffffuuuuuuu-

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tag/V3ctorman.. can i have a package shipped to your house? im trying to order a lamecube + ssbm off amazon, but it doesnt accept my address cause its lame :(

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
no not really ive told him millions of times he'll say he'll get it done but he never does. lol but its all good hes helped me through my perilous journeys in smash lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
stop getting so defensive. when people edge me on like they do to you, i don't write a wall of text with horrible punctuation to be a **** and argue.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
way too late for that you perv! lol and that wouldnt help anyways cause they say those things BEFORE my wall of text. so that makes no sense at all. how do you know i do that to be a ****? and seriously who ever tries to give you **** like that? tell me.

Top Bottom