• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Varist

Smash Lord
Leffen has done more for the community than Laijin has

hypocrites everywhere

#freeleffen

these ban happy TO ******s
gj killing your own scene
you don't need to ban the kid, you just need to punch him in the jaw
he's a scrawny dude with a short temper, the scene should have natural ways of shutting that whole thing down

Bones0

Smash Legend

hypocrites everywhere

#freeleffen

he's a scrawny dude with a short temper, the scene should have natural ways of shutting that whole thing down
lol I love referencing that news story. So much ignorance.

#freeleffen

If people just used Bones0's ruleset everything would have been fine.
LMFAO

Thank you, Cartialge0ne. I appreciate your supp0rt.

The Star King

Smash Hero
What I'm wondering is why Cartilage0ne's avatar is crunched up, mostly vertically. Apparently flipping an image upside-down without messing up is just too difficult.

Laijin

Smash Hero

hypocrites everywhere

#freeleffen

No.
Just no. He 100% deserved the ban and I hope he never comes back to the community. We don't need people like him here. I've been in this community for a long time and I've never heard of him till recently, and all I did hear of him was nothing but negative things.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
This thread is for tier list discussion, please keep it relevant.

If you want to express your feelings about leffen's ban, maintain the discussion in a dedicated thread (keep it civilized or else it'll be locked) or post in the melee social thread

feel free to #freeleffen as long as your post otherwise has relevant content

The Star King

Smash Hero
FREE LEFFEN GAWD THIS BAN IS SUCH BS MANG HE WAS THE NICEST GUY I NEVER MET ALSO HITLER WAS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

#FREELEFFEN

oh yeah relevant content

uh, I think Falco is good.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I'm confused, Leffen doesn't appear to be banned. Did he just get some silly 24 hour ban or something? Also, I agree with that pumpkin guy, Leffen has contributed quite a bit, despite his short temper. I don't really think you should bother comparing his contributions to the contributions of Laijin, though. I've only ever seen that guy post filler/irrelevant/unnecessary things. He posted in the Yoshi boards just to say he doesn't know why he is in the Yoshi boards. The guy just wants a post count.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
this is the new official leffen discussion thread...

tier list talk should be moved to the social thread

Sheik is underrated imo

Xyzz

Smash Champion
up b stall.

The last time somebody in here actually convinced me of anything was TCB praising Pika. Although I was pretty sure to begin with that Pika should definitely be above Ganon. Better spacie matchups go a long way :D

The Star King

Smash Hero
What's the point of reading this thread, then?

Actually, that's what I ask myself every time people have heated discussions about the rankings of Pichu and Kirby, or argue about MUs like Mewtwo vs Zelda which they have played probably 2 times in the course of their competitive Melee career.

Bones0

Smash Legend

Actually, that's what I ask myself every time people have heated discussions about the rankings of Pichu and Kirby, or argue about MUs like Mewtwo vs Zelda which they have played probably 2 times in the course of their competitive Melee career.
You really think anyone has actually played Mewtwo vs. Zelda twice?

That being said, Zelda is way better. If she is able to utilize her down-B correctly, she gets a lot of neat tricks to use against Mewtwo.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $

You really think anyone has actually played Mewtwo vs. Zelda twice?
This thread kills me. I laugh so hard lol.

inb4foxdropsduetoungodlySDIoutofshine

Bones0

Smash Legend
this haha

i wish we could # and @ here on SWF, like on twitter

#younglink2013
You can see how much a certain term has by Googling site:smashboards.com "#freeunknown". That example has 139 results. lol
#FreeLeffen already has 79 results. >_>

Well... 80 now. rofl

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't think Yoshi is THAT bad... :(

there's alot to explain, I wouldn't know where to even start.. ><

Yoshi should be higher than Link.. I agree... ^^ ummmm.. idk what else to say ><;
Well with arguments like that I say I've got no rebuttal. Yoshi for high tier

Jp Vectorbro

:phone:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well with arguments like that I say I've got no rebuttal. Yoshi for high tier

Jp Vectorbro

:phone:
I wanna discuss but two MAJOR things hold me back..

1. someone said it before but who actually wants/cares to hear what I have to say... even if they do care to what I wanna say, to prioritize it over "other" important characters here... discussions such as the.. endless

Fox vs Falco
Falcon vs Marth
(there are others)

who wins etc... I feel these, are what people actually WANT to talk about as more people play these characters and are considered viable etc... rather than the what 3 Yoshi players?

2. If I did, where would I start? There are PAGES of info I want to speak of, but I wouldn't have an idea of where to even start... ><; I don't want my post to be TLDR, but I also want them informative, and relevent information that the community actually cares/wants to hear about you know?.. since many of the community aren't familiar with Yoshi, things I could/would say would come as blasphemy in many eyes...

Example: it was stated earlier, but I'd prolly get flamed, if I made a writeup on why I believe Yoshi vs Marth is 50/50.... I've played about every Marth you can think of... M2k, Taj, Tai, Dart, .JPG, Azen, Daheon.. Some Marths, I havent played oare, PPU, Niko, Ice.. (and sorry I'm sure there's a few I've missed) but the general point is.. I believe I have a very accurate, articulate enough statement(s) of why I have this belief... I've even taken games off of all these names above, so it wouldn't even be super theory brothers.. just tools I don't believe Yoshi gets credited for... ><

^anyway this is just an example...

there are more i'd wanna say too, but I'd wanna live you know? <3KevinM

Upke

Smash Journeyman
You live in Savannah?
Their smash community consists of like 3 people lol
Actually I just go to college here in Savannah. There's certainly no big names here but I have already met about half a dozen (lol) high-level players. The Smash community in its entirety is pretty sizable but most of them just play Brawl, so... take that as you will.

My home is situated near Raleigh, NC, so there's a decent community. Not only Raleigh, but Greensboro's 1.5 hours away and Charlotte about twice as far, but my friends go to college there, so I find myself visiting occasionally.

Top Bottom