• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Final Smash Thread ~pics included~ (Not-Dojoed Spoiler tagged, SIGN UP NOW!)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sorry Repryx, you can only sign up for ONE final smash. I want a lot of reviewers, and that rule is here to assure that. Of course, unless you want to change your review. If you want to do Pit's, you're gonna have to give up your sign-up to Sonic.
Im gonna main Pit But Im in Love w/ Sonic More....How aout this...Ill PM you about Pits Cheap FS and post Sonics Reveiw!

EDIT: I'd Go to Japan to reveiw lolz...

Repryx

Smash Champion
My favorite one by now is Samus' Zero Beam. I just love those overrated-far-too-huge-blasts like in dbz :p
The Over 9000 ones? Im orfering a full DBZ Box set...like 60 episodes a season......Digitally recorded Gold lolz

SonicMario

Smash Master
Im gonna main Pit But Im in Love w/ Sonic More....How aout this...Ill PM you about Pits Cheap FS and post Sonics Reveiw!

EDIT: I'd Go to Japan to reveiw lolz...
Okay. That's fine

My favorite one by now is Samus' Zero Beam. I just love those overrated-far-too-huge-blasts like in dbz :p
Would you like to sign up for your review of it?

The Over 9000 ones? Im orfering a full DBZ Box set...like 60 episodes a season......Digitally recorded Gold lolz
Heh.. I have all 200 something episodes downloaded on dozens of discs. My favorite saga by far is the Cell games.

Samus's Final Smash is my favorite. ;)
Would you also like to rsign up for Review?

@Everyone else
Hope's for Zelda's Final Smash next week? Or are you gonna say it would be Zamus 1st :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
Bump

Anybody hoping for Zelda's or Snake's Final Smash this week?
Oh. BTW. I also have this Final Smash support sig:
by Sugarpoultry. Go ahead and use it in your sig if you wish.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah. anyway, Sakauri has hints on how Final Smashes are done. And it is fun to say how to use or avoid it efficently. Some are even pretty straight forward. Like for Bowser's, when your controlling him. Just rampage. When your avoiding, JUST RUN.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I've added Pikmin & Olimar to the signups and Newcomers as an unconfirmed Final Smash. So if anybody would like to sign up for them, no matter what the FS is. Go for it.

Also Snake's FS is up. If any Metal Gear or Grenade launcher fans want to sign up, that's fair game.

Oh, I have 4 words to sum up Snake's Final Smash: GET TO DA CHOPPA!

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
I personally am a big fan of the Ice Climbers' Final smash. I think it's unique and very strategic. Remember that ice climbers have spiked shoes, allowing them to walk on slippery surfaces. So while even if characters aren't killed by the damage of a massive ice mountain wacking them from below, they shall slip of the stage and fall to their death. Or if they are managing to stay on, all their concentration would be on not slipping off, and the ice climbers can easily wack them off. It's not as direct as blasting them, such as Samus' or Mario's, but it's still really neat.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Yeah, the IC FS was pretty new. Lol. I mean, we could tell it was gunna have something to do with a big chunk of ice or (I thought) some kind of big Frost Wave, but its just so funny yet cool.
Just Ice. A Big, huge chuck of ice. Lol. AWESOME!

SonicMario

Smash Master
I would like to say Sonic's Final Smash ***** and that is all... good night.
Would you like to review it when Brawl comes out SiegK?

I personally am a big fan of the Ice Climbers' Final smash. I think it's unique and very strategic. Remember that ice climbers have spiked shoes, allowing them to walk on slippery surfaces. So while even if characters aren't killed by the damage of a massive ice mountain wacking them from below, they shall slip of the stage and fall to their death. Or if they are managing to stay on, all their concentration would be on not slipping off, and the ice climbers can easily wack them off. It's not as direct as blasting them, such as Samus' or Mario's, but it's still really neat.
Would you like to review their Final Smash?

SonicMario

Smash Master
SiegK: I mean that you review Sonic's Final Smash when Brawl comes out. You give me your review via Post or PM. And I add it to the 1st post.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SiegK: I mean that you review Sonic's Final Smash when Brawl comes out. You give me your review via Post or PM. And I add it to the 1st post.
Sure thing ^_^ I could do it right now actually. I used it like 7 times. Lol. but Ill w8 to practice with it a bit more if you really want.

Yeah Ill w8 until I can write about the Wii Remote, Classic and Gamecube controls.

SonicMario

Smash Master
^^^
You don't really have to do EVERY control scheme. I'd prefer GameCube control reviews, but other types of controls are fine.

BTW, Pikmin & Olimar's Final Smash is up. So you can check my sayings, or for any Pikmin fans out there: Sign up. Or if you just like this Final Smash altogether, the more the merrier: Sign up! If you are both, even better: just frickin sign up.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY late update. But Zelda's FS and up, and all secret characters except for Sonic and Snake are spoiler tagged to make it more fun for peopel who don't want to know.

If you want to sign up for a Secret character's final smash. Put that character in Spoiler Tags, so anti- character spoiler people don't have to see it.

If you don't know how: Put the character's name and put [-SPOILER] [-/SPOILER] without the dashes

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, lags and stuff make things hard to update. just look at my Dojo update thread...

but what's this about reviews? i'm very interested...

let's see...many to choose from. don't have to do this until March 9th, i guess...Bowser, Mario, Link, Snake, Diddy, Olimar...

Snake it is! I'll review Snake's Final when the game comes out!

Top Bottom