• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Final Smash Thread ~pics included~ (Not-Dojoed Spoiler tagged, SIGN UP NOW!)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Today's update is Diddy Kong's Final smash. Any opinions on how this one? I expected something more original, but i'm more satisfied then i was with Donkey Kong's.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
Today's update is Diddy Kong's Final smash. Any opinions on how this one? I expected something more original, but i'm more satisfied then i was with Donkey Kong's.
i'm not too impressed with the recent final smashes like the one today, DK's and Pit's. they just don't seem as great as Link's and Mario's but whatever. oh yeah, i thought Yoshi's was pretty cool too.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Well, my opinions and possible FS's for the oncoming and beforehands:

Mario: Pretty **** tight. I wouldn't expect too much pushback though, that is if they were SUPPOSED to be overly powerful.

Link: Looks like a death dealer to me, and possibly one of the best.

Pikachu: It looks powerful and fast, but almost uncontrollable, a pretty important aspect of SSB.

Samus: looks like a Kamehameha on Steroids. I expect god tier.

Bowser: I was honest to god surprised when I saw this one. I figured it'd be his clown car. But this is MUCH better! Giga Bowser pwns all excpet Jiggly.

DK: It's a nice reminiscent of Jungle Beat, but they should've stuck with his Coconut Cannon or a mega B Up tornado.

Yoshi: OMFG!!! He's a dragon, now. That's cool. Now he can fight Bowser with those awesome fire moves. I bet he can glide now, too.

Pit: Urgh... the orst IMHO of them all. Little soldiers sky diving into foes dealing how much damage? at the best, only medium sized damage.

Disappointing overall...

Diddy: I excpected this from a mile away. So it isn't that special to me.

Now for possibilities...

Kirby: We've seen it, but what can it do? Hmm... IMO, it may be a burning attack that transforms the foe into a Maximum Tomato that Kirby eats.

Fox: I'd say this:

He'd jump on his Airwing and he'd be in a special unreachable mode for fifteen seconds.

A would be Falco diving in and firing some lasers across the stage while flying horizontally across the stage.

B would be Peppy doing a barrel roll (Yes... DO A BARREL ROLL!) on a locked on target.

A and B pressed together would have Slippy fire a bomb that creates a big explosion.

Zelda: I can't see Zelda having an offensive Final Smash, so I say that she should be completely healed, have twice as much attack power, and has a temporaray invincibility state that is equal to three Starmans.

So what if it's unfair? It's a friggin Final Smash! Look at Bowser's!

Peach: I could see her using her Parasol, or as a throwback to the first Paper Maro, Twink would arrive and Peach would use Peach Beam.

IC: Look at my previous post concerning them.

Wario: I think we've already seen it...

Zamus: Not sure, maybe it could be a wild whip attack that flies in all dirctions.

Ike: It'd be a critical hit, seing as his B Up is Aether...

PKMN Trainer: I have two possible solutions to this problem...

Each Pokemon would use the same attack FORM WISE but it'd be different in power, range, speed, and effect. It's a huge beam attack from their mouths that arcs upwards. Ivysaur's is Leaf Green, Charizard's is Fire Red, and Squirtle's is Sea Blue.

Ivysaur's would be the middle one, having medium range, medium power, and it's effect is the Lip's Stick effect.

Charizard's would be the most powerful and largest, but the slowest and it only burns.

Squirtle's would be the weakest and smallest, but the fastest and has the Freezie effect.

This one has my vote. However, there are some who disagree.
They said that since your man is a Pokemon Trainer, he may as well use a legendary Pokemon. However, Since Mew woulld be a terrible playable char and having Mewtwo would count for him as unplayable, it was difficult to find a non first gen legendary. Then I thought that it should be similar to my first one, except with legendaries.
So I came up with this one as an alternative:

For a Final Smash, PKMN Trainer would send out one of the three legendary birds depending on which Pokemon you have out.

If Ivysaur is out, then he sends out Articuno.

If Charizard, it will be Zapdos.

If Squirtle, it will be Moltres.

Now, you may find this order funny. However, notice how the birds have Uno Dos Tres in their names. In case you don't know, this is Spanish for one two three. So I put them together on their official representation.

Clever, eh?

Meta Knight: I tmay either involve Halberd or that mysterious cape of his.

Snake: He'd definitely use ordinance. May possibly involve the box. :p

this is what I think.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well, my opinions and possible FS's for the oncoming and beforehands:

Mario: Pretty **** tight. I wouldn't expect too much pushback though, that is if they were SUPPOSED to be overly powerful.
QFT

Link: Looks like a death dealer to me, and possibly one of the best.
Also QFT

Pikachu: It looks powerful and fast, but almost uncontrollable, a pretty important aspect of SSB.
Yeah there has to be some balence in there. No matter how many angry Pokemon fans there are

Samus: looks like a Kamehameha on Steroids. I expect god tier.
I will always think i here Goku saying KAME HAME HA! And suddenly i think i'm doing the Dragon Rush in Budokai 3 and just mashing buttons.

Bowser: I was honest to god surprised when I saw this one. I figured it'd be his clown car. But this is MUCH better! Giga Bowser pwns all except Jiggly.
Actually he does pwn everyone. He's invincible. REVENGE!

DK: It's a nice reminiscent of Jungle Beat, but they should've stuck with his Coconut Cannon or a mega B Up tornado.
I'a Agree'a

Yoshi: OMFG!!! He's a dragon, now. That's cool. Now he can fight Bowser with those awesome fire moves. I bet he can glide now, too.
This was an awesome idea by Sakauri IMO. Super Dragon Yoshi FTW

Pit: Urgh... the worst IMHO of them all. Little soldiers sky diving into foes dealing how much damage? at the best, only medium sized damage.
Who knows, maybe they move at fast speeds. But yeah it was disappointing. Although you can already guess how many people are gonna pause at the sight of Palutena.:laugh:

Disappointing overall...

Diddy: I excpected this from a mile away. So it isn't that special to me.
Yeah Sakauri must have been bored and gave us something easily suspected. He just lost some of the ol' mystery charm that day.

Now for possibilities...

Kirby: We've seen it, but what can it do? Hmm... IMO, it may be a burning attack that transforms the foe into a Maximum Tomato that Kirby eats.
0_o

Fox: I'd say this:

He'd jump on his Airwing and he'd be in a special unreachable mode for fifteen seconds.

A would be Falco diving in and firing some lasers across the stage while flying horizontally across the stage.

B would be Peppy doing a barrel roll (Yes... DO A BARREL ROLL!) on a locked on target.

A and B pressed together would have Slippy fire a bomb that creates a big explosion.
I can see alot of Falco fanatics flaming you, but a decent plan.

Zelda: I can't see Zelda having an offensive Final Smash, so I say that she should be completely healed, have twice as much attack power, and has a temporaray invincibility state that is equal to three Starmans.
Except when did she have one of that capability in the LoZ games?

So what if it's unfair? It's a friggin Final Smash! Look at Bowser's!
Oh that's right, Bowser never turns Giga during his games so... i guess it's possible.

Peach: I could see her using her Parasol, or as a throwback to the first Paper Maro, Twink would arrive and Peach would use Peach Beam.
Do you mean Parry? Most likely the Final Smash will represent Super Princess Peach. Paper Mario peach beam will not happen. There would have to be a Paper Peach in the roster.

Wario: I think we've already seen it...
When have we seen it? The farting wasn't it...

Zamus: Not sure, maybe it could be a wild whip attack that flies in all dirctions.
We're still unsure if Zamus will HAVE a final smash.

Ike: It'd be a critical hit, seing as his B Up is Aether...
:dizzy:

PKMN Trainer: I have two possible solutions to this problem...

Each Pokemon would use the same attack FORM WISE but it'd be different in power, range, speed, and effect. It's a huge beam attack from their mouths that arcs upwards. Ivysaur's is Leaf Green, Charizard's is Fire Red, and Squirtle's is Sea Blue.

Ivysaur's would be the middle one, having medium range, medium power, and it's effect is the Lip's Stick effect.

Charizard's would be the most powerful and largest, but the slowest and it only burns.

Squirtle's would be the weakest and smallest, but the fastest and has the Freezie effect.

This one has my vote. However, there are some who disagree.
That is possible. But you forgot the possibility of each one having their own Final Smashes

They said that since your man is a Pokemon Trainer, he may as well use a legendary Pokemon. However, Since Mew woulld be a terrible playable char and having Mewtwo would count for him as unplayable, it was difficult to find a non first gen legendary. Then I thought that it should be similar to my first one, except with legendaries.
So I came up with this one as an alternative:

For a Final Smash, PKMN Trainer would send out one of the three legendary birds depending on which Pokemon you have out.

If Ivysaur is out, then he sends out Articuno.

If Charizard, it will be Zapdos.

If Squirtle, it will be Moltres.

Now, you may find this order funny. However, notice how the birds have Uno Dos Tres in their names. In case you don't know, this is Spanish for one two three. So I put them together on their official representation.

Clever, eh?
That would be awesoem, but i think flying is getting too numerous noe (Pit, Metaknight, Yoshi's Final Smash, etc.) Do we really need that much more flying?

Meta Knight: I tmay either involve Halberd or that mysterious cape of his.
The Halberd is a stage. I don't think there can be 2 halberds.

Snake: He'd definitely use ordinance. May possibly involve the box. :p

this is what I think.
Box of doom...:psycho:

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yesss...

BOX OF DOOOOM!!!

And for Peach, I didn't mean Parry. I mean Twink.

Although you speak some truth, the appearence of Rawk Hawk as a stickeer has a possible idea that there SHOULD be Paper Mario references, so why not this one?

As for PKMN Trainer's, well, I didn't actually think you'd control the three birds for number two. You see, Articuno would use Blizzard, which sweeps ice across the stage, Zapdos would use Zap Cannon, which he would fire in random directions, and Moltres would use Fire Blast, which would make a central vortex of HELLFIYAH!!!

As for Wario's, it may be in the E3 video. The Fart Bomb, I call it!

Meta Knight may have his SHIP Halberd as an attack, or he could use his cape to use what I like to call Cavalry Chaos.

You see, Meta Knight continuously disappears and strikes at foes until he dives from the air in a drilling motion and when he lands, and explosion ensues.

Zamus... hmm... you may be right...

EDIT:

Wow. I might be the only one, but I think PKMN Trainer's Final Smash is kind of dumb.

Just a triple beam attack? COuldn't even call it Tri Attack?

You've failed me again, Sakurai...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Wow... a 2nd update in one week. This time it is Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash. This isn't too bad, but IMO there could have been better ones. And this is sort of related to your suggestion Smashbot226, but they don't have different speeds or powers though.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I might be the only one, but I think PKMN Trainer's Final Smash is kind of dumb.

Just a triple beam attack? COuldn't even call it Tri Attack?

You've failed me again, Sakurai...
i knew this is what pkmn Trainer's final smash would be. i don't think that it's that bad.. not the best but whatever. i really can't think of what else could it have been that would be better anyway.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Today's update is Lucas. Anybody have their guesses for his Final Smash? Becaus i know i don't. To bad Mother 3 never came here, because maybe then we'd have a better idea.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Fox's Final Smash is not the Demon Launcher, it's the Landmaster! I don't know what either of those are, but this confirms Fox's Final Smash!!

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
The Landmaster is as it says from the description it is a tank from star fox, it is usually used for on ground stages if u didn't know.
If anything i thought Fox would get the arwing instead of the Landmaster

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
i think i liked the idea of airwings better but i guess this will do.. T_T

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
The Landmaster is as it says from the description it is a tank from star fox, it is usually used for on ground stages if u didn't know.
If anything i thought Fox would get the arwing instead of the Landmaster
Because Arwing is a better choice for ground stages, right?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Tanks a lot! You'd better start running once that Landmaster is on the pursuit. Of course, any teammate would want to ride on it anyway.

SonicMario

Smash Master
The update's up. But don't ask me at 9AM. I'm at school at that time :p
I don't update until 3:50-6.00.

So now we can have discussion on how awesome this one is, and ones not confirmed. Or even discussion on past ones confirmed.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I don't really like Fox's FS. It isn't as "SPECTACULAR" as the others. I kinda expected a fleet of Arwings coming in and lasers everywhere.

This FS really disappointed me.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I don't really like Fox's FS. It isn't as "SPECTACULAR" as the others. I kinda expected a fleet of Arwings coming in and lasers everywhere.

This FS really disappointed me.
Yes but it is Canon. And besides, Sakauri needed to be more unpredictable unlike when Diddy Kong's came along. I even said my self: "Something to do with Jetpacks?" And it happened to be that. I honestly want my predictions wrong, so Sakauri's Unpredictability is still high. The Arwing was too predictable.

I'm bumping this thread to purge DLZ
Thanks. It's just not much people visit here to post. Not even 100 posts, yet it has more then 1,000 views T_T So i wish this would be open more so we don't get more seperate threads for each character. Because after days of a character's final smash has been revealed, no one bothers with it anymore. So a in General Final Smash thread must in order. I promise to update everytime a character is revealed and/or a Final Smash is revealed. But people just have to wait from 3:50-6:00 for one. I have school on some days. I can only have early updates if there is no school and there just happens to be one. So to people like Big Burn, be patient.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
Yes but it is Canon. And besides, Sakauri needed to be more unpredictable unlike when Diddy Kong's came along. I even said my self: "Something to do with Jetpacks?" And it happened to be that. I honestly want my predictions wrong, so Sakauri's Unpredictability is still high. The Arwing was too predictable.
^meh to that. Who cares if we can predict a character's FS, as long as it's amazing like mario's and link's, then i'm happy.

landmaster = kind of amazing... but not all that impressive when compared to others FS
Airwing attack = AMAZING.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Another update ^_^

Kirby's Final Smash is up. Any opinions on one that we knew was there, just was posted recently? Or the other ones can be talked about as well. That's fine with me.

SonicMario

Smash Master
YES! SONIC CONFIRMED!!!11

Now the obvious FS would have to be Super Sonic since that was shown. But maybe some discussion on how it will work.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i haven't had a chance to reply in here, but good job on this thread.

now, with the demo being made playable soon, it would be good to have this updated with Ike, Meta Knight, Sonic, Zamus, and Peach's Final Smash until we get an official name on the Dojo

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
there are some articles that state some new final smashes like zamus transforming back to saumus.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Update! Peach's Final Smash as the final update of this week. And it sort of disappoints me that Sakauri didn't use anything related to Super Princess Peach. Looks like Peach fans lucked out to see no SPP references in the moveset at all. Oh well, maybe some trophies will pop out for those of you that liked that game.

@Colbusman: I won't put those up until those are all on the DOJO. There is no official name for those attacks yet. (Well now, except Peach's)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Minor Update. King De De De unconfirmed final Smash. Just up for discussion for the Final Smash of everyone's favorite Hammer-using Penguin.

And nobody should mind this double post. This one was for update so :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
Megaman isn't going to be on this list unless he has been confirmed. But you can still discuss possibilities or discuss it in his respective thread.

Top Bottom