• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Final Smash Thread ~pics included~ (Not-Dojoed Spoiler tagged, SIGN UP NOW!)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Aeris: You're signed-up
Colbusman: You're signed up. If you ever change your mind, you can.

SPOILER ALERT
Ness' Final Smash is merged with Lucas' right now. Since they both have PK Starstorm
/SPOILER

If anybody would like to provide pictures of the DOJO Unconfirmed Final Smashes, please feel free to do so. But promise me that if you're referring to a character except Zero Suit Samus: Spoiler Tag it.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SonicMario. Im not so sure you shoudl do that. I mean, their Final Smashes are a bit different.

But, Im glad you can become Zero Suit Samus even with Smash Balls off,

SPOILER
1) Turn off Smash Balls if you dont like them or just want an old style fight
2) Select Samus
3) Before match starts, right after you select your stage.
Gamecube/Classic controller: Hold the R button
Wii Remote with Nunchuk: Hold the Z button
Wii Remote: Hold the Minus (-) button

And there ya go. But I wish there was a way to turn off Samus's Zamus...cause Id like to use Samus's Final Smash without having to change characters.

SonicMario

Smash Master
SiegK: But that is for only if Smash Balls are off. Therefore even if you do control Zamus from the start, you can not become Regular Samus.

Desert Eagle:.....whoops. Oh well :/
Ness is on the Dojo anyway, so I guess I will only let Ness slip by. Besides, Ness is one of the easiest to unlock: 5 VS. matches shouldn't be too hard

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'd like to resign from reporting on Meta Knight's Final Smash.

No, I don't want to switch, I just don't want to do it anymore.

You can give my spot to someone else.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I was more interested in doing this before but, that interest just waned over time. I've got enough on my plate already with the Online Brawl Community that I'm helping to organize.

If anyone else wants that spot, it's yours.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Oh burn.

I'm editing
Marth's
profile a little late today. I could do it right now, but... I guess you can cough lazy me now SiegK.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Less than 15 hrs till I get my Hands on (My friends) BRAWLLLL IM GONNA TASTE THE FRUIT!

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sonic, when you said we were to post our reviews on the final smash when the game was release, did you mean American or Japanese release?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Not with Mods they arent but yeah there is a regoinal lock....GET MODS

GO TO DISNEYLAND

BRING MONEY!

SonicMario

Smash Master
^^^
Why'd you do that?

BTW, Repryx. Your review will be put up shortly now.

EDIT: Congratulations Repryx! You're the 1st person to review a Final Smash (Actually 2 now) on this thread! Thanks for volunteering.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Its the next page so I huess it doesnt matter....that being said.....If you are on the boards you probably kno who is in the game @ this point

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm still keeping the Spoiler tags. Because what if their is a person who searches Final Smash info in the search above and does not want to know about secret characters?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Then they realy shouldnt be in this thread....or on Swf for that matter....not till march 9th at least

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm still keeping them. Maybe about 1 or 2 months after Brawl is realeased in America I will. But for now we shouldn't be arguing about Spoiler tags. And be happy that your reviews on Sonic and Pit are up (On the 3rd post)

SonicMario

Smash Master
I put up some of the secret character Final Smashes. (And un-tagged those who are on the DOJO)

And I should really start to ask people to sign up for Final Smashes. It is only a few days until Brawl

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yaya's Reviews: Fox's Final Smash.

With the yell of "Landmaster!" Fox leaps to the sky and comes down in a giant tank, doesn't get uch more badass then that, eh?

Useage: It's quite simple, don't activate it over the ledge, or over any holes (Lol Yoshi's Island Vid.)

Power: This thing is strong, it hurts to get barrel rolled, ran over, and definitely shot in the face.

Strategies: If they decide to jump on top of you, you can press up to just float to the top of the screen, or, if they are able to get off, you can press down and DO A BARREL ROLL! If they hide below your gun or on the ledge just run over the sorry victim, and then combo it into a LAHZORZ! Getting this is literally a guaranteed kill.

Overall rating: Don't screw with Fox when he has the Landmaster, you're best bet is to run, and stay on the respawn platform after he most likely kills you. I give this a 10/10, if used right, you can get 2 kills, 2 kills in Smash, especially in around 15 seconds, is game breaking.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Yoshi's final smash

Speed-Yoshi can fly pretty fast but his fire balls come out slowly but move across the stage quickly.
Usage-You have to know timing. without that youre gonna being firing randomly and not using your fire breath at all. Power-His fire breath is good to rack up damage and the fire ball is good for killing.
Strategies-If they have low damage then use combinations of fireballs and fire breath. If they have high damage then rely on fire balls.
Overall-When yoshi has the final smash keep ur distance other wise ur in trouble unless they are n00bish.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
To the Volt Tackle Pic: I don't know why Sonic is afraid, Volt Tackle should be easy to dodge for him. All he has to do is Spring and Air dodge over and over again. xD

Top Bottom