• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Final Smash Thread ~pics included~ (Not-Dojoed Spoiler tagged, SIGN UP NOW!)

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Metaknights FS is simply throwing his cape infront of him with some distance. If it hits, the screen turns out black, you see a slash and if the character Meta did his FS on has 31%+ its a 1HKO.

Ikes FS is what ill just call the "Meteor" due to its Final phase of the FS. First he has to attack the character with his FS and will send em to the air. He will slash the character like crazy (kinda like Links) while smoke and steam is all ofer the screen as a cool effect and at the end, he bashes to the ground with his opponent cought in his sword, and when they land...BOOM! 1HKO if the % is above or 31%

And Zero suit samus FS is just turning back to Samus dealing some damage if someones nearby.

~GUESSES FOR UNCONFIRMED FS~

Wario- Wario Waft (Super sized)
Effect- His belly bulges and after 3 seconds boom! anyone nearby him and maybe at some distance also gets bown away to a KO.

Ice Climbers- Blizzard
Effect- Winds that fill the whole screen blowing the direction the IC are facing. The damageing effect is that shards of sharp ice are blown along with the blizzard dealing rough damage.

Zelda- Triforce Crystal
Effect- Zelda gets surrounded by the famous Triforce crystal (the one shes allways inside of in the classic link to the past when she is captured) and if anyone is near by the characters get traped inside a crystal also, then Zelda soes some weird magic and makes the crystal explode exept for hers, it shaters. Bizzare guess huh? lol

Sheik- ....
Effect: i dont know really maybe its the same as zeldas still? (if you guys are saying "Sheik is still in!?!" yes shes still in, down B people believe. I interviewed a person Via AIM that went to the E4all and did the Subspace Emmisary demo and that while kirby, mario, peach and zelda fight agains the things, she transforms into sheik in the middle of the fight. All that is known is that shes still fast and still has the needles, other than that, nothing else is known.

Snake- Metal Gears?
Effect- im not sure what metal gears are or what they do, but they seem to be a kind of robot. Im not familiar with any of the metal gear games so im not sure

Lucas- HM?
Effects- im not sure and ive never played any Mother games so, im clueless so i cant guess

Dedede- Mecha Hammer
Effects- hm, maybe the hammer goes insane and smashes everyone? i dunno, lol

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Meta-Knight's FS

Meta Knight's FS is confirmed in the demo. I dunno what it's called, but first MK catches the enemy with his cape(if the enemy is near-by). Then the screen goes dark. A big slash is seen and the enemy is hit, an almost-instant K.O. (the enemy needs to have atleast 30 damage for it to be a K.O.). It can be done with multiple enemies too. The video of it is in here. Final Smash Compliation video.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Lol, Metaknights FS is simply throwing his cape infront of him with some distance. If it hits, the screen turns out black, you see a slash and if the character Meta did his FS on has 31%+ its a 1HKO.
I will put up a new category: DOJO! uncomfirmed, but known from the Demo

Ikes FS is what ill just call the "Meteor" due to its Final phase of the FS. First he has to attack the character with his FS and will send em to the air. He will slash the character like crazy (kinda like Links) while smoke and steam is all ofer the screen as a cool effect and at the end, he bashes to the ground with his opponent cought in his sword, and when they land...BOOM! 1HKO if the % is above or 31%
Thanks for some info, same category.
And Zero suit samus FS is just turning back to Samus dealing some damage if someones nearby.
I will put that as the category said above.

~GUESSES FOR UNCONFIRMED FS~

Wario- Wario Waft (Super sized)
Effect- His belly bulges and after 3 seconds boom! anyone nearby him and maybe at some distance also gets bown away to a KO.
I actually feel somthing more better then that for Wario. That's what Sakauri wants you to think, until he gives the big surprise.

Ice Climbers- Blizzard
Effect- Winds that fill the whole screen blowing the direction the IC are facing. The damageing effect is that shards of sharp ice are blown along with the blizzard dealing rough damage.
Heh... it could happen. Perhaps not game canon. but then again Giga Bowser i heard rocked.

Zelda- Triforce Crystal
Effect- Zelda gets surrounded by the famous Triforce crystal (the one shes allways inside of in the classic link to the past when she is captured) and if anyone is near by the characters get traped inside a crystal also, then Zelda soes some weird magic and makes the crystal explode exept for hers, it shaters. Bizzare guess huh? lol
That does actually sound good for Zelda. But perhaps if not this, was there a huge magic attack that was done in LoZ: TP?

Sheik- ....
Effect: i dont know really maybe its the same as zeldas still? (if you guys are saying "Sheik is still in!?!" yes shes still in, down B people believe. I interviewed a person Via AIM that went to the E4all and did the Subspace Emmisary demo and that while kirby, mario, peach and zelda fight agains the things, she transforms into sheik in the middle of the fight. All that is known is that shes still fast and still has the needles, other than that, nothing else is known.
o_0
Sheik is back?! Could you get a screenshot. My connection is too slow for Vids

Snake- Metal Gears?
Effect- im not sure what metal gears are or what they do, but they seem to be a kind of robot. Im not familiar with any of the metal gear games so im not sure
I though Metal Gears already appeared in the stage. So I doubt those.

Lucas- HM?
Effects- im not sure and ive never played any Mother games so, im clueless so i cant guess
Me neither... Even though I had once a rom of Earth bound. But that was Ness not Lucas.

Dedede- Mecha Hammer
Effects- hm, maybe the hammer goes insane and smashes everyone? i dunno, lol
I think that's already covered by the Golden Hammer Item

You need to add the following FS's.

Meta Knight
Zero Suit Samus
Ike

They are all on Youtube and look for something called "Final Smash Compliation."

I believe you will see them in there.

ALSO
Forgot Sonic.
I'm just gonna add a new category. DOJO! Unconfirmed. Demo Confirmed. But i won't put any pictures or any more info except a short description. And I won't be able to see that Video. Because if i were to wait due to my connection... I'd have to wait like 2-3 hours for it to be even mostly done.

SonicMario

Smash Master
@Vesperview: And it's just been added ;)

Meta Knight's is up. Opinions? Or you can talk on unconfirmed FS's on confirmed characters such as De De De.

And sweet! My thread was linked on the sticky! Hopefully that means more visitors.

Now it's November, a whole new month... new month of bashing n00bs and sweet updates? perhaps but we will see more n00b bashing more likely.:laugh:

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I have two ideas for Luigi's final smash and I want your opinions...

Idea 1: Luigi sends out a huge horizontal blast of lightning (since he has electric powers in Superstar Saga) accross the stage, kind of like Mario's FS.

Idea 2: Luigi summons Brobot (from Super Paper Mario) and you can float accross the stage, shooting all your opponents untill it wears off. Luigi could also become Mr. L during this FS and stay as Mr. L till the end of the battle.

I don't know, those sound pretty likely. If anyone else has any ideas, I want to hear them.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I have two ideas for Luigi's final smash and I want your opinions...

Idea 1: Luigi sends out a huge horizontal blast of lightning (since he has electric powers in Superstar Saga) accross the stage, kind of like Mario's FS.

Idea 2: Luigi summons Brobot (from Super Paper Mario) and you can float accross the stage, shooting all your opponents untill it wears off. Luigi could also become Mr. L during this FS and stay as Mr. L till the end of the battle.

I don't know, those sound pretty likely. If anyone else has any ideas, I want to hear them.
I don't know. But I doubt those ideas. Mostly because M&L & SPM have a different storyline then the normal Mario sidescrollers. I expect something good, but I doubt both ideas. I expect the Vaccum to be part of his moveset. Sort of instead of pushing it pulls for combos. So there may or may not be a chance of the Vaccum being used.

I've never thought a Nintendo offical would use the word cool though...
Haha, have you looked at Meta Knight's intro? He uses cool there. And there are a ton of casual terms he uses here and there. Not to mention, it isn't Sakurai doing the English ones. It's the guy that showed us the Samus vs. Mario and Link vs. Sonic demo at the convention. He seemed pretty...casual.

Volt Tackle is the best PHYSICAL Electric attack in the game

Too bad the give it only to the pokemon with one of the WORST attack in the game

****, my ELectric-Lion thing would be perfect with that attack
Wow this post is old and someone probably already corrected you but... Whatever... If you give pikachu a light ball his attack and special attack double... So yeah... >_>;

Ummm, i love peach's final smash!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Peach's FS is I guess cool because you get to decide to either kill foes in their sleep or eat while they rest. And then get ready to wake them up with Golf clubs and Frying pans =D

dtams

Smash Cadet
The way I see it is that the FS makes up for a charcaters weakness or stregnth. Like tonights Ike update. I have been hearing that IKE is very powerful and so is his FS, but it's range is extremely limited, which balances him out. Peach is has always been light and damage prone, her FS allows her to severely reduce her damage. Bowers is slow, but his FS has the ability to kill all of those speed characters. Sonic's FS is awesome, but all reports say that he is a weak character. Metaknight who seems to be the best (so far) of the new characters has a very powerful, yet very limited FS, this sort of negates him. You see what I am getting at? Another example is the invincibility issue.... Yes Some SF say "They are invincible during this " and I have seen others that say "He is invincible while in the middle of this move" Both od which leads me to think that the Final Smash is indeed the equalizer. For some characters they will need it to survive and others will just need it as a threat because using it wont help them as much. Where as a character may seen a little broken that is rectified with the FS. In essence the FS fits the character perfectly so you can not rate a character properly without taking into account their FS. By The Way I was told to post here.....

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
The way I see it is that the FS makes up for a charcaters weakness or stregnth. Like tonights Ike update. I have been hearing that IKE is very powerful and so is his FS, but it's range is extremely limited, which balances him out. Peach is has always been light and damage prone, her FS allows her to severely reduce her damage. Bowers is slow, but his FS has the ability to kill all of those speed characters. Sonic's FS is awesome, but all reports say that he is a weak character. Metaknight who seems to be the best (so far) of the new characters has a very powerful, yet very limited FS, this sort of negates him. You see what I am getting at? Another example is the invincibility issue.... Yes Some SF say "They are invincible during this " and I have seen others that say "He is invincible while in the middle of this move" Both od which leads me to think that the Final Smash is indeed the equalizer. For some characters they will need it to survive and others will just need it as a threat because using it wont help them as much. Where as a character may seen a little broken that is rectified with the FS. In essence the FS fits the character perfectly so you can not rate a character properly without taking into account their FS. By The Way I was told to post here.....
DK.

His Final Smash is sucky to balance out his...nothing.

Nope, it's just sucky.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ike's Final Smash is up.

Too bad it happened to be one we already knew. But we must go on with it, I'm predicting the next one will be Zamus's <_<.

Don't forget you can ram people with the Landmaster to send them flying, and Peach's FS can be avoided by being in midair of the edge of the stage.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Okay. I admit. I know very little of the Earthbound series. My knowledge of that series is far less than those of other series. However the update of Lucas' FS helps Ness. Wasn't there a powerful move calls PK Rockin' or something like that? They could give that to Ness as his Final Smash.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Here's my initial impressions on the current Final Smashes

Mario - Perfect for his character, in my opinion. It covers wide area, hard to avoid, and it looks like it does a fair amount of damage. Really cool. :-)

Peach - I actually like this one. I've heard it's gotten some flack, but I like it, especially the peaches falling from the sky. Why the other player fall asleep, though, is beyond me...

Donkey Kong - Uhh...I've heard it wasn't very good. It doesn't look very good. I don't like it.

Pikachu - It sounds really cool, and it looks cool on paper. I've heard it's really hard to control, but as long as I get a couple of hits in I'll be good.

Link - It looks awesome, no doubt about that. It looks like it does a fair amount of damage as well. I'm glad he didn't get something horribly overpowered.

Kirby - It's really original, and the cooking is so great. It was my favorite FS from the original E3 trailer, so I'm happy it's in.

Lucas - This is like the apocalypse of all FS. Meteors raining from the Heavens? Uhh...wow. It's going to be hard not to die when you're faced with this.

Meta Knight - It seems like it's a little awkward, but that's okay with me. The fact that you have to be right next to a person to get it is a problem, but I'm sure it can be remedied.

Bowser - Best. Final. Smash. Ever. Congratulations to Gimpy for getting to own everyone online as the best giant lizard since Godzilla.

Samus - It's really a toss up here. The attack itself is godly, but the after affect is iffy. The transformation might require Samus players to master two different characters.

Fox - I'd hate to be the person who's standing next to Fox when he gets his smash ball. In my opinion, this smash is just way too overpowered, but it makes up for it in the fact that it's so dang cool.

Diddy Kong - I like it, although it's kind of a rehash of his special moves. Where's the guitar, Diddy?

Pokemon Trainer - I love this FS, simply because it says "It's Super Effective!" at the bottom of the screen. Can't get any better than that.

Ice Climbers - Gigantic iceberg shoots out of the stage, spearing anyone and everyone in its path. Uhh...when did Ice Climbers become so awesome?

Yoshi - Yosh gains powers from Heaven to fly around and shoot fireballs. It doesn't make any sense to me, but it looks like a lot of fun, and gives people a real reason to fear Yoshi (other than gender confusion).

Ike - It doesn't look cool on the Smash DOJO, but trust me, I've seen it in action in the E for All videos. It is awesome. It's like, crazy smasha smasha slasha blam bam crush awesome. Whatever that means.

That's pretty much it for me.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Finally I'm getting some things. And I think i'm doing something special when Brawl comes out. I will put on a report with the starter character final smashes. Then review them. And for each one I unlock, will do the same thing. And maybe I'll let others give their reviews on some of the Final Smashes, but only experienced people over 250 posts should be able to do so. I do not want n00bish bias reviews.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Today's update: Wario-man!

This looks like a Final Smash that will be talked about alot as jokingly as Captain falcon's knee is. So if anybody has anyrhing to say about Final Smashes, go ahead and post it.

SonicMario

Smash Master
You can still talk to me about Final Smashes. That's only for reviews. If you want to review a Final Smash you must prove worthy of having at least 250 posts and not considered a Bias troll. I will pur my own review when Brawl comes out. And I'm sure that you can make about 240 posts in 2 months and 1-2 days. So talk with me as much about them as much as you wish.

SonicMario

Smash Master
When Brawl comes out >_>.

I think the days before brawl and when it comes out. I will have a signup board to review which FS's they want. But I'll expend on the idea later. Now's not the time.

NotaModerator

Smash Apprentice
Wayne, New Jersey(god its boring here...)
You can still talk to me about Final Smashes. That's only for reviews. If you want to review a Final Smash you must prove worthy of having at least 250 posts and not considered a Bias troll. I will pur my own review when Brawl comes out. And I'm sure that you can make about 240 posts in 2 months and 1-2 days. So talk with me as much about them as much as you wish.
Thanks dude thats a relief. i exxagerate a lot:laugh:

Anyway, i think Wario's FS might not be good enough. FS's are supposed to be huge, fight-interrupting things, and his doesn't seem to do that.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I hate Wario's FS. My favorite Final Smash always has been and probably always will be Yoshi's. It's just awesome that he can fly and the fact he can do massive damage with those fireballs. Another cool one in my opinion, is Diddy's. When I saw his FS in action in a E for All demo vid, I was blown away. It's like watching an action movie. :chuckle:

SonicMario

Smash Master
My favorite (Although you'll most likely call it bias) is Super Sonic. Even though when he is hit he is paused for a little bit. But then he quickly recovers for ramming! (Of course Bowser's wouldn't hurt either). Super sonic would be perfect in teams if 2 smash balls are out and both team members get it. Imagine trying to dodge Mario's fireballs AND Super Sonic. Or Super Sonic and PK Starstorm O_O.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
My favorite (Although you'll most likely call it bias) is Super Sonic. Even though when he is hit he is paused for a little bit. But then he quickly recovers for ramming! (Of course Bowser's wouldn't hurt either). Super sonic would be perfect in teams if 2 smash balls are out and both team members get it. Imagine trying to dodge Mario's fireballs AND Super Sonic. Or Super Sonic and PK Starstorm O_O.
I have to say....PK Starstorm has got to be the most Visually appealing & deadly FS's so far

Edit Post #444 AWEEESOMMME

SonicMario

Smash Master
True someone said earlier that it's the Apocalypse of Final Smashes. it's gonna really be hard not to die from it unless Friendly fire is off and your in team mode.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
im lovin the posted pics with the final smashes usually you dont see pics in a thread about this good job

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thanks. But I'm afraid that I'm gonna runout of room (Only 21 pictures are allowed in one post). My options are either to: Make a upgraded one like how Chido goes, but that would mean getting permission from the Mods. Or I can just put a link to the pics. It would provide room. I could put the Veterans on one post, newcomers on the 2nd, and then all the reviews in the 3rd.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I updated some text along with a new paragraph due to Today's update. Just the only update until another Final Smash comes up.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
the KDDD final smash... is an "WTF, those tings are comming rigth to US!" like pit, lucas... ¿ice climbers?:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Top Bottom