• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
the colorado smash scene is not as amazing as you guys think. theres a few good players here but most of the other players arent very good. This is a chance for the Colorado smash scene to get better and anyways, i think some kansas players might come to this. Also, i was thinkin about the entry fee and how much it costs for some of you guys that have to travel. Sooooo the entry fee would be above ten dollers so if either one of the kanasas players or one of the arizon players win it they will be good on gas money. Ill let you guys know more about the tournament as time gets closer.

FroFox

Smash Rookie
I'd really like to see some tournaments here in Tucson. The only ones that I've actually heard of were at Park Place mall in October... :( Stupid October...

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
teh AZ tourny's are at my house
every week!
so if you want to come just show up we usually have at least 7 ppl here
we are trying to get about 20 people every week. on dec 3rd we are having a KILLER show up because DSF is cummin down.

forward

Smash Champion
Tucson is the only part of AZ ****** other states. We are the **** and balls of this place, you guys can be the butthole.

FroFox

Smash Rookie
Tucson may not be the only place with good smashers...but it sure does have a lot. I've only held a couple of tournaments over at my place, but the only people who ended up coming were my friends...so I only had a turnout of about 10 people...sad. If there are more tournaments going on anywhere else in Tucson, please let me know. You know, location, time, cost...everything else in between.

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
well guy from ahwatukee...come to the Team Win Tourny on Dec 3rd and bring your money! you will need it!
as for sean B...<3 i still love you :-P
but n e wayssean bring more people from tuscon that are good at other games we need more games to PWN at...

Furher

Smash Rookie
Hey foward and HonorBound, thanks for the tips they helped..hey foward, could you tell me when a tournament is gonna be held in Tucson...Thanks.....Later!

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
forward...you wanna have a team win tourny in tuscon?
i supose we could have 1 in mesa and 1 in tuscon every month.
the 1st saturday of the month it can be in mesa than in the 3rd sat of the month it can be ni tuscon.
do you have a place where we can have these tournys...?

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
well when we actually have a good show up we have like 15.
we are trying to get more people.
the tourny will not be weekly n e more
we are going to have this:
1st sat of the month: SSBM in mesa
2nd sat of the month: fighting games in mesa
3rd sat of the month: SSBM in tuscon
4th sat of the month: fighting games in mesa
we are going to have counter-strike tourny's eventually but i just don't ahve the time to organize that right now.
in about 2 years i am opening up a LAN center and it will have computers, and arcade, and a computer repair/upgrading shop.
i am trying to get a big enough following so that the LAN center can be suscessfull.
we will have tourny's 3 nights a week or more. depending on how many people are interrested in playing.
right now i am trying to get a hold of RAF and his crew to see if they would like to help out the team, and ill host some fighting game tournys.

forward

Smash Champion
A tourney a month in Tucson, I like the sound of that. We might be able to fit about 20 for a tourney at our house, maybe.

where in the hell is ahwahtukee? With a name like that there is no chance good smashers are coming from there.

FroFox: Do you have AIM? Or any other way to get in contact with you? We should get together and play.

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
Hey iam intrested in this tourney in tucson, keep me posted on this. Furher is a badass with falco. gotta go with link myself though.

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
CHINGADA MADRE! i want to play against our buddys up in tucson man nogales SUCKS! were like the best smashers here! Deku Tree,Furher,and me others put a fight but were the main ones this sucks oh well keep ous posted on the tourneys Later

Fuhrer

Smash Rookie
Hey...Its been a while since I posted...hey Deku and Kr3w, we need more practice. Lets challenge the other Smashers in Nogales and Rio Rico....works as practice i guess. oh and I wanna play against that Alex dude , they say hes good with Marth....Later!

G

Ghost2061

i'm new

Hey I'm new to this site.vI'm out of scottsdale/phx area just trying to find others out there in my area that like to play the game. So i guess i just wanted to say hey and help guide me thru this site. It took me like 10 min to find the az thread.

Ghost

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
furher i agree iam setting up a bunch of people so we can play on thursday at 5, were gunna meet at los tacos. ive been reading up on link. i gotta tell alex to go and also robby and my cousin.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
i think i get weekends off now...........maybe....................but when chuckie no longer has to work...........we can have some sort of tourny here in tucson.........................like some sort of winter classic...............lolz..................ill talk to the others and set something up................but i would say maybe in about two weeks we can have something..............so people should plan on coming...................

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
hey well let me know when its gunna go down, hey medafighter whats nue man? team nogales still up on the white board? haha yeah weve gotten better.

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
Fuhrer i played against a couple of guys today at lunch, theyre pretty good, i didnt feel like playing that much so i lost, anyways i think we can beat em,eat em, beat em. you know a lil sumtin sumtin. my friend richie lent me a copy of the game hahaha since iam so used to playing at frodos house i get to practice at home. umm were gunna meet up NEXT thursday like a bunch of people.

Fuhrer

Smash Rookie
Hey Deku, Who are we playing against?......and HEY! Thurdays are.........Double-Taco Thursdays, we cant break the tradition we made ........a couple of months ago!

Top Bottom