• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
danm i need george to bring back the gamecube! havnt had it for a day and i feel like i suck now i need to practice.......anyways deku and furher we should practice tomarrow somewere
Peace o_O

G

Ghost2061

torney

hey often do you guys have torneys because i host some at my house sometimes for the ppl who play in my neighborhood if anyone is down with that i mean since winter vacation is coming up and everything.

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
hey ghost are you prepared to come down to nogales or tucson? anyways kr3w and fuher were gunna play thursday after we eat at 2xdouble taco thursday. lets practice all day sunday. team prototype

Fuhrer

Smash Rookie
Hey....Team Prototype...hahahahaha, I like the name Deku, practtice on sunday sounds great! I kinda got tired of beating the neiborhood gamers. :laugh:

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
Practice and pizza and such all day sunday at my house. yeah i just talked to robby and alex and there in for thursday, yesterday i played against these guys at lunch, there pretty good but we can take em, all they do is chain grab and air combos

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
Hey deku how you get the kr3w thing up there? anyways yea i need to practice man bring over smashbros today and we can play it while i get mine back.......hey deku we playing at your place?

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
Yeah were gunna play all day sunday at my house. umm are what are we gunna do till carlos gets home? kr3w, do you have the car? if so could you pick me up at school?

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
thats kool deku......im gonna call him right now man.......**** i dont have it :S ummmm call jearbear he might be able to.....ummmm if not go home and bring smash then ill tell my mom to give you a ride here :)

G

Ghost2061

deku yeah i'm willing just give me for warning so i can request off of work. Got 2 pay the bills somehow.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
okay.........this might happen................

im going to run a tourny on 17th of december...............yeah.................the 17th...................so you nogales people better plan on coming..........................you too treeko................................

im thinking of having singles and quite possibly a random teams tourny as well..................

post if you can make it so i can know what kind of number to expect....................................ill even try to get some free pizza................or cheap pizza............maybe...................

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
Alright man team Prototype is in for sure, the 17th eyy? alright well all take money and order a **** load of food. we have another group of friends that wants to tag along. cant wait

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Yo Levi I said I would make a tucson tourney if yall had it so I guess I better go. I will check my calender and see if I'm free. I will also try to bring some people from my area if I can.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
yesssssssssss..................yessssssssssssssss....................yesssssssssssssssssssss

the more people the better.....................if everyone brings a couple of dollars i can get cheap pizza from my work........................well........sort of................cause like blackjack has the best pizza known to man.........

anyways...............the tourny would probably start around 2................and end whenever....................normal rules...........................oh yeah.....................i think the entry fee will be around 5.....................10 if you guys want it that much..............................

Deku Tree

Smash Rookie
Cant wait, last time was all badass. how many people are going? hey fuhrer alex wants to join team prototype, what do ya think?

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yay for Tucson tournaments! Aight, Treeko will be there, and perhaps other Laveenians. Wtf make the entry fee $5, since we are brining money for food anyways.

So where's it gonna be? At the house of Levi? I'll be sure to bring a case of sodas... for myself.

Random teams is good, since somebody gets to be on Sean's team and therefore win some money back.

I can't think of anything inspirational to say, sorry.

G

Ghost2061

torney?

when and where is the torney again i might be free u said the 17th?

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
sean wont be attending this tourny................he has something going on in cali.............so yeah................that means i get to take all of your money....................................im thinking of starting around two..............so be here around 1 for sign ups and freindlys.......................uhm..................oh yeah................this tounry is going to be at my house...............here in tucson...........................

i live on speedway.............west side............barrio holywood.................yeah.................my # is 520-551-2739....................................so when people are on their way they should call and ill tell them my exact address and how to get here....................but other then that............................come get owned......................

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
I might not be there either, If I can afford it and if I can get a hold of Tim I might go to Cali too.

Twice to Cali in a month sounds like good ****.

I'm happy!

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Well Looks like if Sean aint there I might actually have a shot at this one....;). I do have things going on later that night, but if you start at 2 like you said I should be able to make it.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
............................come get owned......................
Wtf, bring it, biatch!

And Chuckie, don't leave us, we need your fatnesssss!

So if Sean isn't coming, then we have to ban Tony J. from attending as well, so us "normal" people have a chance at winning. Good idea? I think so.

Levi, how early can we arrive? I want many friendly matches. o.o

Top Bottom