• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Jane

Smash Hero
anyone besides eikelmann going for 64? (thanks for advertising this tourney in 64 discussion eikel btw) is smash 64 likely to run that late? also will there be any 64 friendlies on sunday?

thanks
i'm entering 64, and i know of at least one other person pretty much guaranteed to enter. and then i know of at least a few others that are maybe entering. so it should be a decent turnout (i hope).

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah Us Canadian's are pretty awesome, especially me. Im still going to try to come, but its looking a bit more slim. A lot of people owe me money, so hopefully I get my payback :D

Its not ruled out... just.. bleh

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Whether or not you're important is irrelevant. You expressed interest in coming from Canada, and that's awesome. I hope you make it.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
I've been doing the math... If EVERYTHING goes perfect, I might be able to make it...

Plus its tax season here so if I get enough back from that, I will be there :D

Corigames

Smash Hero
Option A: Play more smash
Option B: Play less smash

Well, I think I have to go with the choice that involves there being a second tournament.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay guys, so I am officially out.

The other day I got my phone bill which was like 328501529$. But that wasnt the crusher, I still planned on attending even while having to pay that.

Its that I got kicked out of my house for said Phone Bill now forcing me to have to become very money conscious.

Im Really sorry guys, I really wanted to attend...

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

Okami, make the thread, use this image. (I tried to include you in the picture, but blingee put its logo where your name should have been :D)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
rofl @ the use of blingee
Nothing else screams like a ghetto prepubescent myspace girl than using blingee.

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a strong beautiful smasher ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no wins ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝​

Here is the real image.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so the issue is that the phone is in my fathers name. So when he gave me the phone, it didnt have unlimited texting. Now the plan that Im on has 2500 sent unlimited receiving. I have been asking him for YEARS to change it to unlimited for the Extra 5$ a month but he's a lazy *** and I'd have better luck getting a Goldfish to walk on land then working with him on something.

I couldnt change the plan myself simply because its in his name, even if he gave me written consent or anything.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If it let your father feel any better, I would donate the 5 extra dollars to show him the importance of it. What would you like us to do to get you here Bing? Are you able to go back home?

Top Bottom