• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun Brawling with you guys. Thanks for the experience everyone. Even though I didn't do so well. Was awesome partnering with Maize in Brawl Doubles though. I'm sooooooooooo sorry I kept killing you with the C4. I need to work on my game and improve.

I'd like to offer a small shoutout to a few players-

Rave - our matches were really awesome. Love playing your Toonlink. Unfortunately my Snake vs your Toon Link save file may be corrupted. Keeps freezing my Wii when I try to watch it. I'm gonna have a buddy try to run it through Dolphin to see if we can get it working properly.

Nyte - Thanks for hanging out with us NW AZ players, was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting the event. Go on and be a good father and husband. I respect you for choosing family over Smash Bros. Was really awesome hanging out with you though.

Fira - Thanks for paying for most of the trip. I couldn't have went without you. I'd like to do this again sometime, and maybe get our own local group together to start Brawling. Good stuff facing your Pit.

Gene - Thanks for driving me and Fira out there. Was fun hanging out with you. I only did as good as I did against all those Game and Watch matches because of training with you. I'm confident in that MU now.

Kira + Kyle - Shame I didn't get a chance to do some friendlies or 1-1's with you guys. Good stuff in doubles though.

K9 - Thanks for being cool this time around. I won't lie, the first time we met in December in Mesa, I had a bad impression of you. I almost never wanted to go to another tournament. But you showed a lot of respect and self control this time around. I really appreciate how friendly you were. You were really cool and respectful at the Nyte event. Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I'd like to be able to hang out and Brawl with you again on good terms in the future.

Maize - Special appreciation to you man. Thank you for everything. I know I really screwed up and let you down. I will try to do better in the future. I know we didn't really talk much or get to know each other. But I really enjoyed Brawling with you in doubles. You are an incredible player, even if you are humble. I think you are easily one of the best Smashers that was there. The other players should watch out for you lol. Sorry, I just have a lot of respect for your ability. Please PM me on here if you ever see this.

Thanks for the event guys. If anyone is ever running through NW AZ sometime on their way to Cali or NV, lemme know. Maybe we can Brawl sometime. I'd also like to go to more events in the future, but I don't really have reliable transportation to travel that far. So if anyone is passing through on a future event and doesn't mind me coming along, maybe we can work something out?

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
Neil had been attacking m2k, And Avenger personally since Friday, and continued as far as I know until he left Sunday. I couldn't stick around for that.

:phone:
I know this thread is all but dead, but when did Neil attack me and for what? I remember him being nice to me then apologizing later for not letting me play him.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
He said a lot of nasty things about you to me in privacy, and I won't stand by and let those kinds of things happen.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
He said a lot of nasty things about you to me in privacy, and I won't stand by and let those kinds of things happen.

Kind of sucks, he seemed so nice to me, but what did he say in specific? Also, thanks for not just standing by.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
Well **** him then.

EDIT: By the way, do you know what his smashboards username is/if he's still active on it?

tw1n

Smash Champion
I honestly doubt Neil would say things like that. I have known him for a very long time, and if he is going to say nasty things, he will say it in person. He is not the type to talk **** behind someones back. So I believe Ruby is either lying or just misunderstood/misheard Neil.

Edit: Also his account is Sliraobe God. Look for him in the NM thread.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
No trust me Neil was calling him stuff like a piece of ****, ********, awkward, etc. He wad pissed becayse avenger wanted to smash woth us when neil just wanted mad friendlies with me. I have no.reason to lie about that.

Also if there's any redeeming factor about myself its that I outright refuse to lie.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Who cares? Don't stoop down to other people's level. *shrugs*
You were part of **** talking about OTHER people as well so you shut the **** up and get out of here.

I honestly doubt Neil would say things like that. I have known him for a very long time, and if he is going to say nasty things, he will say it in person. He is not the type to talk **** behind someones back. So I believe Ruby is either lying or just misunderstood/misheard Neil.

Edit: Also his account is Sliraobe God. Look for him in the NM thread.
It happened, I was with Ruby and can vouch for this happening.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
That works, even though I won't be showing up anyways.

Haven't decided if I'm

a) an awesome troll or

b) an awesome troll
Spencer, you make me lol. I know you're just kidding around and trolling. Not even you are that much of a baby. :)
Besides, you're the one who quit smash (x amount of times), so I don't even know why you're wasting your time. Lolololol.

But good joke. ^_^

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Some things are better left unsaid...This final page should have never been created. I find it quite disconcerting. Neil, if you're reading this, you're a bªstard.

This day was also the first day I met Avenger (Andrew), but we both were driven by ZAV (Josh) in the same car, along with Josh's brother, Aaron. So I had quite a while to hang with him. My thoughts on the matter are this: he's a freaking freshman in high school! I think any of us in his shoes -- 15ish years old surrounded by a bunch of college & older kids -- would be at least a little bit nervous. I got the chance to meet him on a personal level and he's chill as frick! I'm disappointed that a young, enthusiastic smasher who only recently entered the scene gets shìt talked that way.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Neil was like that as well when he joined the scene. Maybe he was just joking about the stuff or maybe someone put him in a bad mood. I really wish I was there to hear it because as I said, I have never known Neil to be like that. I am sure he never meant to offend anyone... aside from M2K lol.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
I PM'd Neil about it and he replied saying that he did say awful things about me and apologized. I think it's just a bull**** apology.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
I can't, ZAV probably can't make it, and I live all the way in Phoenix. I'll try to make THC though. Once the school year is over, I'll be coming to more tournaments and try to improve.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
I'll see if I can take the light rail with my friend, we've been practicing with each other each Saturday.

EDIT: Where's the tournament thread for it?

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
Oh, the thread says it's in Tempe, not in Mesa so I was confused. I'll see if Stuff is coming and can probably come if AMFDestroyer can.

@Tai: I live in North Phoenix right next to Glendale.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
good for you

so does frosty
and so do my parents

what are your cross-streets?

i live on 31st ave and w deer valley

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Spencer, you make me lol. I know you're just kidding around and trolling. Not even you are that much of a baby. :)
Besides, you're the one who quit smash (x amount of times), so I don't even know why you're wasting your time. Lolololol.

But good joke. ^_^
This post made no sense. Wrong thread?

As it is, I HAVE quit smash. When was the last time you saw me ENTER a tournament? Playing in tournaments and playing casually every so often just because it's there and your friends play it doesn't constitute playing competitively. If that was the case then Sean would ALSO have "not quit" when he has.

Don't try and save face about how much of a prick you were being at Denny's by bringing up off topic things. And no, I'm NOT trolling. I am openly ****ing insulting you because you want to come in and say things about stooping to a level when you were ALSO part of it and don't seem to feel any remorse for it. ****ing *****.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Lol, Spencer. You're hilarious. Yeah, you're trolling. As I said...you can't be that much of a baby where you'd get all hurt by anything someone says.

If you're really not trolling and it means that much to you, just tattle on me like the little kid you are. Do it in front of my face next time we see each other (you don't have the balls to). I don't really care.

Edit: Eh. Who am I kidding. A troll like you is not worth my time. I'm not replying after this. Besides, this thread kinda needs to die anyways.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Okami, you were being an ******* at Denny's, and the more you deny it, the less respect I have for you as a person. Spencer isn't trolling, and you're stupid of you think he is. We left early because the way everyone was acting was disgusting amd we didn't want to associate.with that kind of.behavior.

That's the last I'll say on this.

Top Bottom