• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Shroomed

Smash Master
i hate the proposed legal stages, i'd rather do BF only or neutrals only with DSR and 1 ban (****ing FD vs doc)

or to try the starcraft stage rules, we can do Bo7 on the 7 "neutral" stages
BF, FoD, FD, YS, DL64, PS, KJ64
I am 100% down to do this.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Wait so can someone explain to me why I'm not ranked this period
because you dont go to tournaments. just because you went to apex doesnt mean that youre going to show up to more tournaments. in between genesis and apex you showed up to 2 tournaments. the fact is that (regardless of your availability because its not just you) you show no signs of showing up to any tournament in the near future. so we decided not to add you until you started showing up consistently.

going to nationals is more of an "event" than a tournament. its fun to go to and one of the main reasons people go is because, other people go and they want to be a part of the fun. its mainly just to experience the - nevermind im getting off topic.

basically show up to more tournaments, 2 isnt enough.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
LOL at my placing. I feel like im just holding that spot until norcal decides to roll deep to some tournaments.

Or if i randomly get that good that quick ;)

Miharu

Smash Hero
Chris beat Tafokints and Macadotious and was actually active for once.

And he didnt even get 15th... dang
i didn't even play daniel lol

and nick beat me 3 games in a row after those first 2 games so its his win anyhow

but it feels like im so close to breaking over that plateau

whatever we'll see

GOD THIS SIG ****ING ***** OMG I LOVE POSTING NOW

:3

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
because you dont go to tournaments. just because you went to apex doesnt mean that youre going to show up to more tournaments. in between genesis and apex you showed up to 2 tournaments. the fact is that (regardless of your availability because its not just you) you show no signs of showing up to any tournament in the near future. so we decided not to add you until you started showing up consistently.

going to nationals is more of an "event" than a tournament. its fun to go to and one of the main reasons people go is because, other people go and they want to be a part of the fun. its mainly just to experience the - nevermind im getting off topic.

basically show up to more tournaments, 2 isnt enough.
Although I don't remember which ones, I thought I went to 3. I'm fine with not getting ranked, I just wanted to know why. Gracias Boback

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
according to the rankings the best falco is brandon

i'm so proud :')

i wanna play him more

i need stronger falco practice

Scar

#HarveyDent
brandon's falco is out of control

but for real, next ranking period expect to see dat falcon :falconmelee: double jump

also@ sheridan i'd prefer :falconmelee: to :falcon: as my symbol... :falcon64: would be better than brawl

joeplicate

Smash Master
updated oh snap

how are y'all doing, these rankings look fresh and crispy

wanna play with phil/brandon/scar hecka bad again
idk about going to tourneys all the time and grinding the smash lifestyle again though

see urrbody next week in my lovely hometown of santa cruz ca, i'll be warmed up too :)

DarrellD

Smash Ace
updated oh snap

how are y'all doing, these rankings look fresh and crispy

wanna play with phil/brandon/scar hecka bad again
idk about going to tourneys all the time and grinding the smash lifestyle again though

see urrbody next week in my lovely hometown of santa cruz ca, i'll be warmed up too :)
**** son im hyped to see you. I feel like its been forever :,)

I dont think well see chok at a tournament until 2013, or maybe when we have a white president.

Top Bottom