• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I want it to be either Vanquish 2 or MadWorld 2. Those games need sequels bad. Also unrelated to Platinum. Suda 51 needs to get off their butts and make No More Heroes 3
Vanquish 2 would be incredible. It was a very fun game. I still want MGR2 tho

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
...wasn't angel blood from a ****ty leak that was debunked?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The ****? This should be illegal.
It is. At least in the UK. Valve recently implimented a refund system to comply with EU law so maybe they should get on that.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
**** I need to back Yooka Laylee now.
Do you get a physical copy at the end even if I do the lowest amount ?
Just curious tis all.
No the lowest amount is just a special thanks in the credits.

None of the backing options give you a physical copy. If you want a console download code it's £15 I think.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
No the lowest amount is just a special thanks in the credits.

None of the backing options give you a physical copy. If you want a console download code it's £15 I think.
70 euro includes a physical copy

"*PC BOXED DELUXE EDITION!*
PHYSICAL GAME, SOUNDTRACK, RETRO MANUAL + ART BOOK

A beautiful, shrink-wrapped physical edition of Yooka-Laylee that you can put on your shelf and own forever. Plus get a CD soundtrack, physical retro manual and art book! All previous rewards are included."

D

Deleted member

Man. People really want more Castlevania huh?
Specifically more 2D side-scrolling Castlevania with Metroid-esque exploration, and yet Konami themselves used poor sales as an excuse to reboot the series into a God of War clone. Lords of Shadow became the best-selling Castlevania game since Symphony of the Night, but then Lords of Shadow 2 and Mirror of Fate both tanked and now the Bloodstained Kickstarter is a massive hit.

Um... I'm not going to bother questioning this.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
70 euro includes a physical copy

"*PC BOXED DELUXE EDITION!*
PHYSICAL GAME, SOUNDTRACK, RETRO MANUAL + ART BOOK

A beautiful, shrink-wrapped physical edition of Yooka-Laylee that you can put on your shelf and own forever. Plus get a CD soundtrack, physical retro manual and art book! All previous rewards are included."
Ah I wasn't counting PC.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Specifically more 2D side-scrolling Castlevania with Metroid-esque exploration, and yet Konami themselves used poor sales as an excuse to reboot the series into a God of War clone. Lords of Shadow became the best-selling Castlevania game since Symphony of the Night, but then Lords of Shadow 2 and Mirror of Fate both tanked and now the Bloodstained Kickstarter is a massive hit.

IGA-vania's since SoTN have struggled to reach 100k sales. Konami was right to give those sorts of game a rest... it's the fact that we've gone without them for so long that's built up the hype.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
We making DLC Lists?
(Yeah I know I'm late but you know what I don't care)

1. Ray 01
2. Phoenix Wright
3. Lloyd Irving
4. Professor Layton
5. Neku
6. Bandanna Dee
7. Zero
8. Inkling
9. Captain Toad
10. Agnes

*raises flame shield*

Last edited:

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Top Ten lists? Sure....

Pre-E3 wants-
1. Shulk
2. Ridley
3. Palutena
4. Roy
5. Isaac
6. Ghirahim
7. Simon Belmont
8. Megaman
9. K. Rool
10. Paper Mario

I did awful :/

DLC wants-
1. Roy :D
2. K. Rool
3. Paper Mario
4. Isaac
5. Inkling
6. Tetra
7. Shovel Knight
8. Hades
9. Something from SE (Slime, Black Mage, Chocobo, etc.)
10. Ridley (I can dream)

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
...wasn't angel blood from a ****ty leak that was debunked?
Probably, the only reason I said it was because it fit with stuff JP said the next game was going to have in it. Then again JP is just as troll-y as Kamiya so he could have been trolling based off of that rumor.

But yeah, the Vanquish 2 thing has nothing to it. They show screenshots of their games all the time just because. They showed multiple Mad World screenshots recently, as well as W101, and Bayo. Unless they were just hinting that their next game is a sequel by showing a lot of screenshots from older games lately; but I think they just kind of show screenshots of their games all the time anyway because... they still want people to go out and buy their older games. haha

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Probably, the only reason I said it was because it fit with stuff JP said the next game was going to have in it. Then again JP is just as troll-y as Kamiya so he could have been trolling based off of that rumor.

But yeah, the Vanquish 2 thing has nothing to it. They show screenshots of their games all the time just because. They showed multiple Mad World screenshots recently, as well as W101, and Bayo. Unless they were just hinting that their next game is a sequel by showing a lot of screenshots from older games lately; but I think they just kind of show screenshots of their games all the time anyway because... they still want people to go out and buy their older games. haha

Or we should think outside the box and actually consider, what are they doing and the answer is simple

I have no idea

Karmantix

Smash Rookie
Pre E3-
1. Mewtwo
2. Non-lord FE character
3. Megaman
4. K. Rool
5. Simon Belmont
6. Black Mage
7. Geno
8. Ridley
9. Vaati or Ghirahim
10. Shulk

DLC-
1. K. Rool
2. Simon
3. Black Mage
4. Geno
5. Vaati
6. Isaac
7. Paper Mario
8. Snake
9. Inkling
10. Bandana Dee

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Yeah I really just want a nice physical Wii U copy of the game!!!
Oh yeah, if I buy YL it's totally going to be the Wii U version. But I'm not backing it because I honestly don't care enough; that's definitely a "i'll wait and see" game. But Bloodstained is very much an "I need this" situation for me. haha

AreJay25

With all this talk about Kickstarter, I wonder what's the next game to get the "revival" treatment.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
With all this talk about Kickstarter, I wonder what's the next game to get the "revival" treatment.
Well, Sonic already has Freedom Planet.

There's still the Contra, Resident Evil, Metal Slug, Old School Ninja Gaiden and last F-Zero

AreJay25

I'm hoping for Spyro.
If Activision is going to do jack with him, why not?
Yes please.

Well, Sonic already has Freedom Planet.

There's still the Contra, Resident Evil, Metal Slug, Old School Ninja Gaiden and last F-Zero
An old school Ninja Gaiden would be pretty cool. I'm still going to hold on to the hope that Nintendo makes a new F-Zero themselves.
Or, you know, they can just crush my spirit at every turn

D

Deleted member

I'd like to see former Naughty Dog employees collaborate to develop a spiritual successor to Crash Bandicoot or Jak and Daxter.

It's not very plausible, but a man can dream.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A Hat in Time could be one for the Collectathon Marios rather than the slide into linearity the 3D Marios have been doing lately.

I'd like to see former Naughty Dog employees collaborate to develop a spiritual successor to Crash Bandicoot or Jak and Daxter.

It's not very plausible, but a man can dream.
the question is Jak 1 or Jak 2.
jak 1 please

A crash kickstarter should totally be Willy the Wombat or whatever the original name was.

Original Kid Icarus kickstarter when? I dont think that old style of game would age well at all but I still want it.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
A Hat in Time could be one for the Collectathon Marios rather than the slide into linearity the 3D Marios have been doing lately.
There was never a real collectathon Mario game though (at least I don't consider Mario 64/Galaxy collectathons). A Hat in Time was more or less inspired by Banjo Kazooie, even has a composer from the games for it.

Last edited:

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman

Guess that's a yes :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Alternatively, if Yuka-Laylee becomes a major success, Playtonic could try to buy back Perfect Zero or Conker. Maybe even Banjo.
(...I can dream okay?)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Right now there are only three characters that I'm particularly invested in. All third party, unfortunately.

My original want list:
0:Banjo-Kazooie
1:Rayman
2:Snake
3:King K. Rool
4:Ridley
5:Pac-Man
6:Takamaru
7:Lip
8:Dixie Kong
Whoever else.

I just got Pac-Man.

My DLC list:
1:BANJO
2:Omni why
3:Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!
4:King K. Rool
5:Lip
6:Inkling
7:Dixie Kong
Whoever else.

Rayman got stuck in a peculiar situation with a trophy and a fake leak, and M$ made Banjo 1% less of a pipe dream.

But Konami...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the question is Jak 1 or Jak 2.
jak 1 please
I would prefer Jak 1, but I also wouldn't mind if they take the Jak 2/3 formula and improve on that.
A crash kickstarter should totally be Willy the Wombat or whatever the original name was.
I would get a real kick out of that name.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
https://archive.moe/v/thread/297821827/#297822872
hello camera man of the upcoming Smash Bros direct and i like to spill a couple of beans:
>Lucas DLC discussion (3 minutes)
>Miiverse stage (2 minutes)
>Mii costumes (1 minutes)
>Sakurai confirming all veterans will be coming back (25 seconds)
>a hint of Ryu and Wolf (5 seconds)
>Sakurai re-explaining how the ballot works to set away confusion (2.5 minutes)
>Sakurai discussing about retro characters that may be included if seen in a recent game or gets a new game (1 minutes)
>Top 25 voted characters are shown (3 minutes)
>Sakurai deeply apologizes to Metroid fans about Ridley and Dark Samus not being on the roster (15 seconds)
>new function added to the Pyrosphere's Stage Boss (if you played UMvC3's Galactus Mode, you'll understand what Sakurai tried to do; Special Smash's Giant Mode is highly recommended for this) (2 minutes)
>Delta Stages (No Stage Bosses) (30 seconds)
>Alpha Stages (Battlefield) (15 seconds)
>Smash Run Deluxe (now has online!) (1 minute)
>Smash Adventure Mode teaser (1 seconds)
>The Future of Smash Bros (1 minutes; 50 seconds)
>Sakurai's Farewell (10 seconds)
all totaling 20 minutes; hope you guys have a happy summer!
Every leak with every veteran returning. Why. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom