• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I got the job! My friend who referred me said that it usually take days before they make a decision on new hires, so I'm feeling pretty good about my interview skills.
Congratz!

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
the next pack is just sand ocean, fire field, white land, and red canyon

with donkey kong jr., frog luigi, and pac-man as racers
I... would actually be fine with that. Frog suit needs some love.

What I'd really love though is Captain Falcon (since there are so many F-Zero references in the game already)
And Diddy and Samus, with a Diddy Kong Racing level or two and a Metroid-themed level. That is my dream DLC now that we have other Nintendo chars showing up in Mario Kart.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Btw, anyone got a good Countdown to Bethesta's Conferance, please? Getting mixe'd messages about when it is, and I am unsure if I wll be able to watch it live.

Thank you. c:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
BTW If Wolf gets back in due to the Smash Ballot, instead of a new character, I'm going to be so pissed, and blame Burb personally >:()

I'm all for him getting back in, but just not that way lol ;)

I'm mostly kidding, was just having an IRL conversation with one of my coworkers about it.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Wolf and Snake are the only 2 vets I care about getting back in at this point. But I doubt we're getting Snake back due to all that **** with Konami. Honestly, I'm happy with any characters we get in because I'm just happy this game is going to be kept alive for a long time with DLC. Sakurai is really giving this his all.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Yeah, I am honestly really happy with the roster. I was already happy before they announced Lucas, but now it feels even more complete. It's nice to have other things to look forward to as well.

chuckthesmashlover

Smash Journeyman
Wolf and Snake are the only 2 vets I care about getting back in at this point. But I doubt we're getting Snake back due to all that **** with Konami. Honestly, I'm happy with any characters we get in because I'm just happy this game is going to be kept alive for a long time with DLC. Sakurai is really giving this his all.
I think Snake has a better chance then a lot of people think.

Friendly reminder The steam summer sale has started today.

go spend much less money than you need to. Will definitely be buying Street fighter 4 ultra :4ryu:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Well, Snake got put in because Kojima and Sakurai are friends, Kojima isn't working on Metal Gear anymore and there's bad blood between him and Konami, so who knows right now. I mean there's still a good chance of him getting in, but I think it depends a lot on Kojima at this point as well. (if he still wants Sakurai to put Snake in again or not) but Kojima is still supporting Metal Gear even though he's done with it so... Snake might be fine.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Only vets I feel it's missing that isn't Snake are Wolf and Pichu. Rest are good, considering the 3DS limitations, anyway.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Guess who's in Bloodstained

image.jpg

We've got good news: Inti Creates and Yacht Club Games have agreed that Natsume's reimagining of their hero feels right at home in the demon castle!

They won't tell us any more than that, but when the game comes out remember that you might bump into this guy in a crowded corridor somewhere. Who knows what might happen after that?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1260550

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Keeping my expectations low for Snake, I really want him back though.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Friendly reminder The steam summer sale has started today.

go spend much less money than you need to. Will definitely be buying Street fighter 4 ultra :4ryu:
Just watch yourself. I've seen games bump up their "original" prices to make the discounts seem nicer. GTA5 is one such offender.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
Damn, today just keeps getting worse... RIP Dusty Rhodes :(
Truly one of the all time greats, he will be missed. The thing I like most about pro-wrestling is the psychology of it. Dusty was one of the smartest pro-wrestling minds ever. R.I.P., Dream.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Can't wait for Yooka Laylee and Bloodstained. I backed both of them so I would get physical copies, because I'm a sucker for physical copies. My poor wallet.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night just became the most funded game on Kickstarter.
mynintendonews.com/2015/06/11/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-becomes-most-funded-video-game-ever-on-kickstarter/
Man people really want this game over YL. This game has so much more cash being thrown at it. haha

I'm donating to it also, but I still can't decide between a physical copy for $60 or the Alchemist's Treasure for $100 that comes with the soundtrack, and all the little physical rewards.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So I'm hearing a rumour that Platinum's e3 game is Vanquish 2. Is there any credibility to that?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So I'm hearing a rumour that Platinum's e3 game is Vanquish 2. Is there any credibility to that?
No. In fact there's evidence against that because Platinum is playing up the Nintendo stuff (and there are articles claiming their new game will be on Nintendo) so I'm highly doubting it's Vanquish. Right now the most credible games are Bayo3, Wonderful102, and that "Angel Blood" rumor (which... I mean Angel Blood could literally just be a subtitle for Bayo because... yeah)

Edit: By the way, I really really want Vanquish 2 so this isn't a biased thing. I'd prefer Vanquish 2 honestly, but it really doesn't seem like that'll happen.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No. In fact there's evidence against that because Platinum is playing up the Nintendo stuff (and there are articles claiming their new game will be on Nintendo) so I'm highly doubting it's Vanquish. Right now the most credible games are Bayo3, Wonderful102, and that "Angel Blood" rumor (which... I mean Angel Blood could literally just be a subtitle for Bayo because... yeah)
Angel blood you say...
...Platinum Games is doing a Kid Icarus game. Calling it now.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Edit: By the way, I really really want Vanquish 2 so this isn't a biased thing. I'd prefer Vanquish 2 honestly, but it really doesn't seem like that'll happen.
Actually, I think the Angel Blood rumor might be false since it was said to be revealed during the Nintendo Direct. It's getting its reveal on IGN.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Seems more like speculation than an outright confirmation.

Their Twitter has a bunch of posts with pictures of their games. I wouldn't look into this too much.

I want it to be either Vanquish 2 or MadWorld 2. Those games need sequels bad. Also unrelated to Platinum. Suda 51 needs to get off their butts and make No More Heroes 3

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
**** I need to back Yooka Laylee now.
Do you get a physical copy at the end even if I do the lowest amount ?
Just curious tis all.
Um... you get whatever reward you paid for. lol

Actually, I think the Angel Blood rumor might be false since it was said to be revealed during the Nintendo Direct. It's getting its reveal on IGN.
That's true, but JP also said "the next game will have you saying 'oh my god'" and "the next game will have you seeing red" so that definitely fits the rumor.... and also fits Bayonetta... and I guess could fit Wonderful 102 as well maybe. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom