• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So how come we don't have a Fire Emblem portal on the Nintendzone subforums? We have Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda. I'd argue that Fire Emblem should be there as well. It's a major IP now, and there is almost as much to talk about as Pokemon, and much more than Zelda and Mario. @Warchamp7 @AlphaZealot

Last edited:
So how come we don't have a Fire Emblem portal on the Nintendzone subforums? We have Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda. I'd argue that Fire Emblem should be there as well. It's a major IP now, and there is almost as much to talk about as Pokemon, and much more than Zelda and Mario. @Warchamp7 @AlphaZealot
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean it's clearly getting quite the push from Nintendo but It DEFINITELY isn't as big as the Big 3
Series like Kirby are definitely bigger

I wouldnt mind tho Warchamp
:061:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You want to know what I find hilarious?

Neither Alm nor Celica made it into the Heroes art

I assume it's just because it's two different teams but I still find it funny the new most relevant lord(s) are MIA
Lyn looks like she's going commando.

:yeahboi:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also if they had a FE subforum it'd devolve into waifu wars

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean it's clearly getting quite the push from Nintendo but It DEFINITELY isn't as big as the Big 3
Series like Kirby are definitely bigger

I wouldnt mind tho Warchamp
Still, just given HOW MUCH there is to discuss about the series. It and Pokemon have the BIGGEST AMOUNT of lore out of all other Nintendo franchises. How much can one discuss about Kirby or Mario? Fire Emblem has so many characters, timelines, universes, etc.

D

Deleted member

Here my choices for the voting day by day.

1. Black Knight.
2. Sephiran.
3. Lyon.
4. Julius.
5. Alvis.
6. Libra.
7. Lucius.
8. Joshua AKA @Shishœ 's husbando.
9. Ashnard.
10. Jamie from mythbusters.
11. Nergal.
12. Caellach.
13. Valter.

Aside from the black knight and perhaps Lyon/Ashnard, I'm voting for characters not as likely to get voted for.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Koemi Tecmo should just turn every game series into a crossover with Warriors.

Mario Warriors
Metroid Warriors
Final Fantasy Warriors
Donky Kong Warriors
Pac Man Warriors
Mega Man Warriors
Street Fighter Warriors
Animal Crossing Warriors (Isabelle throwing peaches and apples at hordes of enemies cutely. Yes pls.)
Mario Kart Warriors
Resident Evil Warriors
Assassins Creed Warriors
Dishonored Warriors
Bioshock Warriors.

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE WARRIORS.
Can we please get Senran Kagura Warriors Koei?

And yes, I already know the Versus series exists. :troll:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so somebody pick up that phone because i ******* called it FE Heroes is fire emblem record keeper
classic gameplay of the series with a roster that will eventually encompass "all the warriors"
and for thoes of you at home paying attention if you take all 5 characters your rng'd for summoning you only spend 20 orbs

also im gonna call it now DeNA will eventually add a 50 orb summon that garuntees 1 5 star character and will get you 11 at once

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If you're able to vote for the same character each day, I know what I'm doing. :p

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm trying to imagine ultimate attacks for Mario characters in a Warrior's game and I'm cackling cause I just imagine Rosalina's either being a swarm of Lumas just rampaging the enemy.

Or even better she just throws her hands up and Lubba sends the entire Comet Observatory crashing down onto the field. Killing all the Lumas in the process.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Question about the FE vote: do your have to vote for a different character each day, or can you vote for the same one multiple times?

inb4 we don't actually know yet

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also if they had a FE subforum it'd devolve into waifu wars
The only waifu wars I can picture are people complaining that there's too many waifus.

But that's just when general discussion topics bring up Fire Emblem, I guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To experienced FE Players, It is a good idea to lose my FE Virginity by playing the Gaiden remake or should I play something easier/newer first?

Question about the FE vote: do your have to vote for a different character each day, or can you vote for the same one multiple times?

inb4 we don't actually know yet
I dont think we will know until tomorrow

If we can't vote for the same character I have no idea who im voting for during the last few days.
I mean yeah I have characters like Ninian or Deke I like. . . but im going to run out pretty fast lol
To experienced FE Players, It is a good idea to lose my FE Virginity by playing the Gaiden remake or should I play something easier/newer first?
If I were you I would play Awakening first

Trying to play Awakening after playing other games in the series is just weird, and Awakening is the most new player friendly.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, this waifu business is tough stuff.
upload_2017-1-18_21-8-40.png

PFFT, NAH.
Just kidding!
We all know who the best is already.
upload_2017-1-18_21-11-48.png

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I would say to go for either Birthright, or one of the GBA titles like Sacred Stones first; Awakening is acceptable too, but I think you would be better off holding off on it for now. If Echoes is as true to the original as they say it is, it'll be way too different to the other games... which I suppose could make it a good pick if you've never played any others, but it would be harder to move from there to other titles.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm curious to ask has anyone played this game on Steam, everyone said it's good and it's a horror game about Taiwan 1960's high school. Some of scenarios in this game, are real, except those horror part. And trying to find spies during that time when Taiwan has a very high conflict with communist China.
Weird this this high school is in the mountains? My high school was relatively new so it was on the suburb of my city, so there are many fields. Nevertheless, I have never heard a high school build on the mountain, there are elementary schools, middle schools, and universities build on the mountains, high schools I have no idea.
The title itself is weird, if you directly translated the Chinese title 返校, it should be "Back to school" not "Detention", but hey I'm not the game developer and they can translate it all they want.
Personally I have mixed feelings with this game, not only it's because this is a horror game and I am not a big fan of horror games. I feel bumped on how most Taiwanese viewed on this game's reason for being good. Most people especially those who hate the KMT party who were the party that hold the Taiwan's regime for decades will praise this game for successfully presenting Taiwan's 1960's White Terror period, which a lot of people where being accused as a spy and some were even murdered for some reason. Long story short it wasn't a good time for some of Taiwanese. BUT hear me out, I'm not saying this is a bad game just because I distaste their purpose for making this game(Hell this is from a small Taiwan video game company.) for those who really want to fully understand Taiwan's White Terror period, not just in school, this game isn't a legit source. It's good to understand how Taiwan's education works though, yes the first part of video there are really typhoons happen in the school semester. If it does it only happens around September to November. Like last year, there were two typhoons occurred, so I got total of three typhoon day-off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom