• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next two weeks in Rancho/upland/Alta loma

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
If we're just having crew battles and nonsense like that I don't mind it. Not too many people though. Just a couple crews I guess.
But if it does happen here... I get to be a sub for the Luigisters. ^_^

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
and btw we need character specific's in are crew... we need a good peach , sheik, falcon.. and maybe a jiggs depending on wat jtb's move will be.....we already have to many characters in are crew how it is we dont need to duplicate the same character so if u play any of these characters and u want to be in just let us know bec we need those characters badely... but if u dont play them than i dont want to be mean or nuthing but we dont need u and stop askin us.... its starting to get annoying... u know who u are people....
OK OK, What if, k, What if somebody that is in the crew per say, that his secondary main, or some other one beside his 1st main is already better than someone else's main. Because i know someone in the "crew" that isnt better with his main than to the other person's secondary/3rd/4th/etc main. And i think that that person should be kicked out because that person would be pointless. And i know that you know who this person is*cough*cough*. :lick: . . .anyways aha i thought i would let you know that. :] The End

P.s. your avatar is wack, change it ahora!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Lol please, I could always just take your spot. And Luigi already told me I am so stfu :). With your b/s John, I don't know how to play shiek so I don't want to mm you. You've played Panda 100x more than I.
You couldn't take my spot. Trust.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you used to say the same thing about me(oh, in case you were wondering, its that ***** Pat, you know, who ***** you with your own character)

such childish arguements, I promise luigi would give me the spot over both y'all ;)
No one's arguing. mm Pat? btw, sheik ****** a sheik = not an accomplishment, everyone has a sheik.

Lit

Smash Ace
OK OK, What if, k, What if somebody that is in the crew per say, that his secondary main, or some other one beside his 1st main is already better than someone else's main. Because i know someone in the "crew" that isnt better with his main than to the other person's secondary/3rd/4th/etc main. And i think that that person should be kicked out because that person would be pointless. And i know that you know who this person is*cough*cough*. :lick: . . .anyways aha i thought i would let you know that. :] The End

P.s. your avatar is wack, change it ahora!
true true but i need we need people that CAN play a very good peach, sheik or falcon..... doesnt matter if it is their main or not the point is if u dont use any of those characters wats the point of them bein in are crew..... who need two samus two fox's and 3 falco's i mean if u use the characters as your main thats great but if u can play them and we can see that u can get really good with them than we neeed u to but if u dont play anyone the characters that i said and u just play another one of are characaters than wats the point of them being in?....

Lit

Smash Ace
derek if u dont stop saying that your fox is better bec u have being playing him longer just give me a week or two and ill be just as good or better... i just picked him up a couple of days ago..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone up for smash tommorow? I dont have anything to do, and I want to practice a little before UCLA.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
hey ryan im free....just tell me where and when and im there man....and yeah me too...i havent had anyone good to practice with for a while..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
At what time? And its in Upland right?

My sister is performing at Chaffey High, so maybe I can just go from your house to the high school.

Lit

Smash Ace
ok that will be good we never had to the whole crew all in one spot before..

Roy-san

Smash Cadet
...so the deal is that now were all heading to dereks house? Hope his mom doesn't trip...

Thats fine i suppose but i still think gc could be more..suitable.

blah.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ehhh, maybe I'll come another time :\

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dude... are you guys still playing tomorrow too?
Tomorrow I can make it! And I want to play 6th. His Falco sounds too good. And I suck at Falcos. So I need the practice. : (

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah maybe if he sleeps over more than likey he we can all play tomorow

Lit

Smash Ace
and u should main falcon.. he is pretty good man.. u can get so good with him as well.....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I have a Falcon I've been working on for a couple of months. It still needs a lot of work though. Falcon's too good.

Why don't you guys do something today? I might be able to go. Or just come to my house today :(

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dude. That day was like, the second day I've played Falcon. And I don't like him at all. Yeah... the Knee is super sweet... But he's weird to play as. Wreckless said he'll help me find a Main next time. And if he thinks I'd do best as him... I guess I'll practice him up.
And I hear your Fox is getting better. : )
Bowser vs Fox rematch.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Falcon takes me a while to get warmed up with. Usually I start with DOc / Marth / Sheik and then my Falcon's ready, I dunno.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. He's... odd.
I don't really know how to warm up.
Some days I'm okay some days I suck. And I think I might live close to you P. So if you're ever open let me know and I'll see what I can do. Except today. I have to get ready in a couple hours. >_>

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Tomorrow night I'm going to a party but during the day I'm free. Do you guys plan on having anything tomorrow (Saturday)?

[Deuce]

Smash Journeyman
**** im bored... sooo whats everyones availability over then next few days???

Lit

Smash Ace
man today was nothing going all day gettin yelled at the parents but its cool its watever but S.U.N is always open and free for some matches... so anyone out there for the next week want to play us we are free

Lit

Smash Ace
and ppl we need to all get togther and have a little tourney because everyone is open and no one is playing just wasting the time ahead.. we need to have a little tourney getting starting of somthing.. i cant stay n my house if i can go play smash wit some ppl u know...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
i was pretty sure traffic warden offered us his house >_>...lets take him up on the offer...we just gotta have a day and time

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be willing to come, but it would probably just be for friendlies. I rather not take out money from the bank.

Top Bottom